PDA

View Full Version : Symphony HU with Lo-Line Nav contols on Ebay

Keith
16th November 2006, 12:47
I doubt these come up often so if you have a duff Lo-Line unit how about this
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=130048638417

It is probably not worth a light to the rest of us but I thought it would be worth mentioneing

Kandyman
16th November 2006, 12:55
I was at SMC looking at this one yesterday, :D

JohnFol
16th November 2006, 13:06
So would it need all the GPS / navigation computer and other bits to make use of the lo-line bit?

Keith
16th November 2006, 14:22
I knew you would ask that :)

I reckon Lo-Line is an easier install only one multi cable to run to the Navcomp from the dash no messing about with Radio, antenna TV tuners etc

You would still need GPS aerial Nav comp and mounting bracket plus loom and a car with existing Hi-Line instruments ( I don't think there was different Lo-Line instrument cluster)

Problem is these parts never come up on Ebay only Hi-Line stuff

Personally if I was going to go to all that bother I would fit Hi-Line

crofts
19th November 2006, 00:10
I knew you would ask that :)

I reckon Lo-Line is an easier install only one multi cable to run to the Navcomp from the dash no messing about with Radio, antenna TV tuners etc

You would still need GPS aerial Nav comp and mounting bracket plus loom and a car with existing Hi-Line instruments ( I don't think there was different Lo-Line instrument cluster)

Problem is these parts never come up on Ebay only Hi-Line stuff

Personally if I was going to go to all that bother I would fit Hi-Line

Well I have low line and have not found it very successful. So much so that I have just bought a Navman which is a pleasure to use, and has traffic and speed camera warning & full post code feature. Much cheaper option. :)
Only downside I can see is the theft problem:eek: