PDA

View Full Version : Hello everyone!!

Dragos Caraulan
27th November 2010, 14:20
I'm intersted to purchase a chrome grille premium for my lovely rover 75.
Could somebody to give a little help?
Thank you very much!!

stocktake
27th November 2010, 14:28
Hi Dragos,

Welcome to the club :)

i assume you mean the V8 front bumper, sadly very hard to obtain complete i'm afraid and when available they do fetch a premium price. Peope have been known to pay over £1000 :eek:

Dragos Caraulan
27th November 2010, 14:41
Hi Dragos,

Welcome to the club :)

i assume you mean the V8 front bumper, sadly very hard to obtain complete i'm afraid and when available they do fetch a premium price. Peope have been known to pay over £1000 :eek:
Thank you very much for your promt anwer. I'm a new member on this lovely site, and i an lucky owner of Rover 75 CDTI face lift. I specified that i bought a V8 front bumper, fog lights, indicators and front badge from E-bay, for all the items mentioneted above i paid 180 GBP including P&P ( one friend of me work like truck driver and help me in this situation to bring the items in Romania, very cheap )
Now i looking for a chrome grille, i know that is very rare, but i will try to find until i will have it. I like to much how look Rover 75 with Premium bumper.
I awainting some information from everyone can help me.
Thank you very much in advance!!

ksilver
27th November 2010, 15:50
The non availability of the chrome grill is what pushes the prices of complete bumpers through the roof. It is just impossible to find the chrome parts.

You really only have 2 options;

1. Have something custom made

2. Try and pick up one from China, from what I've seen posted by others on here, they are not exactly the same and may require some modification, if they can be made to fit at all I'm not sure.

J1MBO
27th November 2010, 16:06
The non availability of the chrome grill is what pushes the prices of complete bumpers through the roof. It is just impossible to find the chrome parts.

You really only have 2 options;

1. Have something custom made

2. Try and pick up one from China, from what I've seen posted by others on here, they are not exactly the same and may require some modification, if they can be made to fit at all I'm not sure.

Agree with the above comments, from what I understand the Chinese one does not have the recess for the badge.

Dragos Caraulan
27th November 2010, 16:23
thank's again for advices, i will take a look on the chinese sites.
any link, know some user?

ksilver
27th November 2010, 18:08
Have a look at this (http://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=68704&highlight=premium) thread, there are some details there, but if you search "Premium" there are a few others.

Dragos Caraulan
27th November 2010, 18:31
Hi Silver,
Thank you very much for info, i will contact them .
Have a great evening!!
Respectfully, Dragos
P.S. i want extremely to upgrade my rover 75 facelify with a premium bumper.