PDA

View Full Version : Been Flier-ed yet?

Keith
16th November 2006, 13:21
Sheffield 02/11/06 near Fountain Precinct, someone here? fliered my car with an old style (old web address) flier :eek: so good effort but get it updated please :)

Blooming cheek, You would think everyone would know my car on here by now ;)

My kids think it is great fun only problem is the youngest can't tell the difference yet between a 600, a 45 or a 75! and even a smart car got one as well and that could go in the boot with a squeeze!

GreyGhost
16th November 2006, 15:28
Sheffield 02/11/06 near Fountain Precinct, someone here? fliered my car with an old style (old web address) flier :eek: so good effort but get it updated please :)

My kids think it is great fun only problem is the youngest can't tell the difference yet between a 600, a 45 or a 75! and even a smart car got one as well and that could go in the boot with a squeeze!

If they flyerd you with the old address then they don't know we've moved, go flyer them back :rofl:

Keith
16th November 2006, 15:31
Good idea, lets start a poll on who it was then?

OK hands up who's NOT here

:nutters:

Kandyman
16th November 2006, 15:37
Cant seem to find the new flyer's ? has someone moved them http://www.xerces.com/images/smilies/sterb191.gif

GreyGhost
16th November 2006, 15:51
Cant seem to find the new flyer's ? has someone moved them http://www.xerces.com/images/smilies/sterb191.gif

2 to an A4 in PDF format on my Idisk

http://tinyurl.com/y5rje6

Help yourself and save the link for others.

Keith
16th November 2006, 15:51
or
http://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/showpost.php?p=3818&postcount=5

GreyGhost
16th November 2006, 15:58
or
http://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/showpost.php?p=3818&postcount=5

That's one to a page A4 landscape, I converted it to two to a page portrait on the link above because there were complaints about using too much paper :)

David3807
16th November 2006, 16:06

Ok but be reasonable its a bit difficult to keep up with your ever growing fleet !!! :drool4:

You lucky ...

Just trying to persuade SWMBO that she needs a DIesel Tourer Auto. The 'but it drives better than a small car and with the parking aids your much better off' is not working at the moment.

Kandyman
16th November 2006, 16:06
Cheers guys, i knew where it was i just wanted to bump it up to jog members ;) hehe good work chaps :)

Keith
16th November 2006, 16:58
but be reasonable its a bit difficult to keep up with your ever growing fleet !!! :drool4:

You lucky ...Or stupid :)

I gave up the chance of an immaculate 2.0V6 with 18k on the clock when I decided to go for a V8 instead. similar fuels consumption I believe :)

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=300034515674&sspagename=ADME:L:RTQ:UK:1

I thought it looked like a potential car to add to the collection and an Auto as well

Keith
16th November 2006, 17:08
Actually I have just noticed a new member has signed up who lives the next village down from me "martincank" I wonder if his car is one I have targetted in the local supermarket or similar?

Christopher
16th November 2006, 19:02
That's one to a page A4 landscape, I converted it to two to a page portrait on the link above because there were complaints about using too much paper :)

GG - I'll upload your version along side the other so that they are both co-located if you want?

JP53
16th November 2006, 19:05

I've fliered about 40 cars since last week but none in Sheffield Keith. We have had strong winds here ;)

GreyGhost
16th November 2006, 19:51
GG - I'll upload your version along side the other so that they are both co-located if you want?

Yes that's a good idea.
I'll leave mine anyway incase someone happens accross my posts :)

Commodore
16th November 2006, 22:13
Or stupid :)
I gave up the chance of an immaculate 2.0V6 with 18k on the clock when I decided to go for a V8 instead. similar fuels consumption I believe :)
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=300034515674&sspagename=ADME:L:RTQ:UK:1
I thought it looked like a potential car to add to the collection and an Auto as well
Sorry to change the subject for a second, but I am stunned that car did not sell. I too looked at this when it was still selling and for a moment wished I had gone for it over my 2.0 V6 manual.

Chris

Keith
16th November 2006, 22:27
It didn't sell because the seller pulled it, the auction was being spoiled by an Ebay newbie immeadiately out bidding each bidder I emailed the seller and asked what was going on.

He said the newbie would not answer any mails the seller cancelled his bids several times and the guy kept coming back so the seller pulled it

The car had a bin price of £2250 I think it is still for sale

The newbie biider then started bidding one a TopTemple car as well

GreyGhost
16th November 2006, 22:42
Good idea, lets start a poll on who it was then?

OK hands up who's NOT here

:nutters:

It's all gone very quiet :rofl:

Keith
9th December 2006, 19:18
Bump

Welcome to our newest member PhilBratley who I fliered today at Chirk Castle.

I hope the rest of you are fliering away with gusto!
I would love to see 250 cars plus at Sparkford in March

Can we do it?

Ken
9th December 2006, 19:21
Bump

Welcome to our newest member PhilBratley who I fliered today at Chirk Castle.

I hope the rest of you are fliering away with gusto!
I would love to see 250 cars plus at Sparkford in March

Can we do it?

250 plus? In that case they would have to keep the Ferrari's and Lamborghini's inside the museum as we would need their car park as well :lol:

JP53
9th December 2006, 19:41
250 plus? In that case they would have to keep the Ferrari's and Lamborghini's inside the museum as we would need their car park as well :lol:

At least they would have a much better class of car outside if they did :D

Ken
9th December 2006, 19:45
At least they would have a much better class of car outside if they did :D

So true John. :lol:

Lates
9th December 2006, 19:48
Defo wasnt me :D Been busy today :

Kit car engine change
ZT pads / discs all round
MGF vvc head off - failed tensioner
R75 1.8 mil light on - slight misfire

Well kinda busy all you guys who know how we work ;)
Overall a busy day accomplished a lot and tomorrows mission...........recover R75 KV6 with.

.hgf :eek:

majedm75
14th December 2006, 21:09
Hi,

Having some spare time this evening, I translated the club flyer document to French and printed some sheets to start distributing them around here in France. What do you think of the result? Club worthy or not? ;) Do I start flyering them or what?
Regards,
Majed

JP53
14th December 2006, 21:18
Hi,

Having some spare time this evening, I translated the club flyer document to French and printed some sheets to start distributing them around here in France. What do you think of the result? Club worthy or not? ;) Do I start flyering them or what?
Regards,
Majed

:clap: Well done Majed, merveilleuses! A very good idea, you might be able to bring a few new members over for the show :D

Simon
14th December 2006, 21:25
Hi,

Regards,
Majed

Definately an excelent idea. :clap:

No excuse for European's to not join the club now! ;) :group:

Ken
15th December 2006, 07:24
Hi,

Regards,
Majed

Excellent Majed :lol:

When you see them go right ahead and flyer them, very good indeed

Ken