PDA

View Full Version : Next Club meet?

TimO
27th June 2007, 22:22
It's not me who's asking but Mrs TimO. Do we know when and where the next Club meet will be? as she wants to be freed from the sink again :shrug:

Cheers

Tim :D

GreyGhost
27th June 2007, 22:25
Ken is awaiting a hard copy confirmation in the post. As soon as it has arrived, and, he has had Mrs Ken read it for him. :D He will be posting details.

TimO
27th June 2007, 22:34
Great, might stop Mrs TimO nagging, she really enjoyed Haynes meet, infact since then we have become an MG family with myself with the ZT, Mrs T with a ZR, Master T with a ZS and Miss T with a TF - The whole range :group: Very proud Mr TimO.

Cheers

Tim

GreyGhost
27th June 2007, 22:36
Your drive must look like an MG showroom, I hope you have them all out there on sunny days cleaning and polishing. Must be quite a sight.:)

TimO
27th June 2007, 22:46
Right! it's ended up as my job, only because they would use brillo pads and sand paper if left to themselves :SHOCKED: . In fact I quite enjoy it, all cars are services, by myself, at six month no matter what the mileage - excuse to escape the nagging about the next club meet :D :D

AURORA MG
27th June 2007, 23:25
Great, might stop Mrs TimO nagging, she really enjoyed Haynes meet, infact since then we have become an MG family with myself with the ZT, Mrs T with a ZR, Master T with a ZS and Miss T with a TF - The whole range :group: Very proud Mr TimO.

Cheers

Tim

Must open our next garage in North Wales I think.lol :bowdown:

Ken
28th June 2007, 07:22
The hard copy was put in the post to me yesterday and I hope to get it today. Is the Post Office on strike tomorrow or is that next week? Anyway I have an email confirming its in the post so hopefully news by this weekend :lol:

Ken

JohnDotCom
28th June 2007, 21:46
The Post Office Delivery service is on strike tomorrow Ken (29/06) so might have to wait a liitle Longer I fear.