PDA

View Full Version : Poll to see if we should reorder Head Units with TMC/RDS

Radioguy
27th December 2010, 19:07
I am beginning to see a pickup in requests to order the Original head units. With RDS and TMC. and quite frankly I have had to say no to quite a few.

I would ask that you Vote in the poll above and Post here If you think that you would order within the next 30-60 days. That means if you are willing to put a non-refundable deposit.

We can provide you with extended payment terms but would need a deposit of 50% with order. If We can get 20-25 units, I do not mind stocking 25 but 50 Units is a bit much without some outlook.

Price for the unit with TMC would be US$578.00 including transport.

Unfortunately the factory requires that I order 50 units which in the past months has not been feasible. I think between Xmas holidays and snowstorms.

I would like to get an idea as to whether or not We should reorder.
It is a Large Investment which I do not mind making for 2-3 months but 6 Months is a Stretch of funds !

I would also, like to get a Unit (A Volunteer) to loan us their unit so we can check the radio reception issue. I will provide this volunteer with a new unit and of course pay shipping costs. This is so we do not repeat this if it is in fact a deficiency in the last production. (which the factory has yet to admit)

Note , Deposits are not required now but I hope to make a decision in about 2 weeks.

Cheers and Happy Holidays to all and thank you for the most amazing experience online ! This is by far the best group I have ever had the pleasure to be of service to.

Sean

M9_Nut
27th December 2010, 19:44
Hi Sean,

I would be interested if the unit has TMC. Quite happy to test a unit for you or whatever needs doing. Another "want" from me though would be more onboard memory, as the inital run of units had less onboard than the second run I believe.

Buying would be dependant on the cost to change (ie sale price I could get for the old unit on here and the cost of the new unit!)

lathbury
28th December 2010, 03:32
Hi Sean, I have your h/u with RDS and would like the newer model with TMC, can we part ex them for the TMC models?. John.:icon_razz:

Mr Edd
28th December 2010, 09:55
I might be interested in doing a Part Exchange for the latest with all the bells and whistles working including the new DVB-T box etc.

But not until summertime.

Edd

CoOkIeMoNsTeR
28th December 2010, 13:22
Hi, Sean, I love your head units mate, and to be perfectly honest with you the only reason I want one is for the iPod and bluetooth phone and reversing cam. Where I live, in the country is quiet, the nearest big city is Chester, so RDS and TMC don't matter to me, I've got a tomtom with tmc for my bike I can use if I'm really stuck. I'm having one of your HU's anyway!

Radioguy
30th December 2010, 12:39
Just a Little Bump to see if anyone else would be interested.

MARKUK
30th December 2010, 16:06
I would be interested in one where all the applications actually work properly ! But think I have spent enough money on what I have already got !!!

The whole Radio reception issue is annoying me now

Radioguy
30th December 2010, 16:50
I would be interested in one where all the applications actually work properly ! But think I have spent enough money on what I have already got !!!

Mark

PM Sent

madone
30th December 2010, 17:40

Ditto:icon_cry:

Radioguy
30th December 2010, 17:47

Same PM Sent

Mannie
30th December 2010, 18:38

Don't understand have good reception live in Brum will hold onto Kerrang(M40) till Oxford way then retune to Absolute from then on to London I have no probs with the unit on that score

MARKUK
30th December 2010, 19:13
Some of us are having issues where there no issues with our previous units and some are not...

I live in south yorks and travel over the M62 a lot and have radio and TMC issues. I also travel to the north east and Scotland and I have the same problem, my unit wont hold onto or retune as it should.

Sean, will reply to your PM when I get home

Mannie
30th December 2010, 19:33
Don't have TMC, might like you say make a difference, now you say on odd occasions listening to R2 all the way to London it seems reluctant to retune for optimum reception so is this what your saying? Also when stretching the last ounces out for a local broadcast I loose the station name then when I am back into a good reception it only gives the number and I have to retune the preset to get the name to stay, Just quirks of the unit I thought.

MARKUK
30th December 2010, 20:12
Thats what we are experiencing in varying degrees, Radio 2 seems to be one of the worst, which is bad for me seeing as I listen to this station more than any other.

There's also not that much point in having TMC if you cant lock onto a station that's carrying the signal, this is especialy bad along the M62 corridor !...which is another pain of an issue, as once your stuck on the M62 there's pretty much nothing that can be done !.

A lot of us have either had to buy splitters and / or in line amps but to no avail.. In my opinion they should only have one aerial input with a pre amp built in.

I don't however want to highjack Seans OP...

madone
30th December 2010, 20:33
Don't understand have good reception live in Brum will hold onto Kerrang(M40) till Oxford way then retune to Absolute from then on to London I have no probs with the unit on that score

I dont have a problem with the unit when I disconnect the TMC although it has to be said it still aint as good as my old Symphony. Plug in the TMC and it is unbearable.
Sorry guys the radio is of paramount importance to me even though I can play thousands of mp3's and videos I still expected a unit over 10 years in advance of technology to be some what superior. This is something I simply dont understand :mad: Having said that I have found a place in Durham that aint bad for reception so maybe I can go and just sit in the car park and listen to all my stations day and night which may please some :icon_lol:

HarryM1BYT
30th December 2010, 21:43

If there is a solution, I too would be interested.

tony_fry
31st December 2010, 12:24
It seem very strange how some people have had problems with the radio reception on Sean's head unit, I don't seem to have any problems with mine

MARKUK
31st December 2010, 12:43
It seem very strange how some people have had problems with the radio reception on Sean's head unit, I don't seem to have any problems with mine

It may be simply down to where you live Tony...

You have some very large transmitters down your way..Crystal Palace etc so maybe it's simply down to signal strength and those of us who are north of London are not getting the signal quality / strength that is needed as the reception is too weak to be correctly picked up as the unit requires more signal strength ?..

All I know is that I didn't have reception issues before I chnaged to this DD unit !..

HarryM1BYT
31st December 2010, 19:57
It may be simply down to where you live Tony...

You have some very large transmitters down your way..Crystal Palace etc so maybe it's simply down to signal strength and those of us who are north of London are not getting the signal quality / strength that is needed as the reception is too weak to be correctly picked up as the unit requires more signal strength ?..

All I know is that I didn't have reception issues before I chnaged to this DD unit !..

I definately have AM reception issues, as in next to none at all. AM range is normally much greater than FM. I hav done a bit more experimenting with my FM - as in stopping the car and comparing its reception against a small cheap transistor radio and the DD doesn't compare well at all. Good strong signal on the radio, but just noise on the DD. That really is as far as I have got with it. I'm willing to buy an antenna amp, if someone can confirm that any particular one does definately do the job.

The tests I ran some while ago with various antennas, suggest it is the DD at fault, rather than the antenna.

If only the radio reception was as good as the TV's reception :-)

kevineds
31st December 2010, 20:30
Should have enough spare cash by the end of next week so looking to order then. Would be happy with just rds. Ipod facility is the most important thing for me, the dvb-t tuner and reverse camera would be nice :xmas-smiley-031:

Just out of interest, is the newer unit better overall?

baconbuttyman
1st January 2011, 17:26
i would be willing to get a new rds tmc model but the radio reception issue needs addressing, i get poor reception in my area, which results in wifey swapping channels left n right :icon_cry:
apart from that i am very pleased with the unit

cant see it mentioned any where but accoring to XE currency converter $578 usd is £370.21 give or take fluctuations in the exchange rates.

would need to sell my current unit first tho :laugh:

Mannie
2nd January 2011, 16:13
Hi Sean, sent you a PM on 30th have you received it? if not will resend Ta

MARKUK
2nd January 2011, 18:20
I sent a PM too....did you get mine ?

madone
2nd January 2011, 18:44
Hi Sean

I sent you a PM on 30th also.

Radioguy
2nd January 2011, 22:15
Hi Guys Got em All , I Finally have Volunteers......

Just trying to get this all together. And can we continue this discussion on the other thread.

After I did my "poll" on the other thread
I DID Ask for Volunteers on November 22nd before the thread started heading towards a possible problem with the Antennas.
Here is the posting... http://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/showpost.php?p=623057&postcount=131

No One took me up......... I had no more units and wanted to get one back to check. Not ALL are having problems. There were about 60 sent and about 5-10 are having issues.

So Now I have what I need, We are sending in a New Order This week and I will be getting one of you to Send your unit so they can take a solid look at it.

Sean

baconbuttyman
2nd January 2011, 22:21
i can say i only noticed this thread til 30/12/10. never saw the other

geoff11
2nd January 2011, 22:38
I placed an order before christmas and was aware of the unit not having TMC as Ive never used it in 4 years but would expect it to have RDS being 10 or so years down the line from original, my original radio reception isnt brilliant here
in Gloucestershire especially on radio 2, I just hope the new unit is better, if not we could have a problem

Radioguy
4th January 2011, 00:36
hI All

Okay based on the Poll and On the Emails from other Potential Buyers Including one in Mexico. I think it is time that we go ahead. The traditional CNY (Chinese New Year) this Year is February 3rd and I am assured that we will have the units Before the CNY Holiday. I have Instructed my Agent to make a Deposit. So we do not loose time

If you are ready and feel Comfortable, Please place your deposits here.

http://www.autogpsdvds.com/index.php?route=product/product&path=48&product_id=104 (http://www.autogpsdvds.com/index.php?route=product/product&path=48&product_id=104)

I Will be sending out Instructions to one of the 2 volunteers to get a Unit returned but we will need that Pronto

The OTHER Good News is that I have managed to secure Both LED Lights and Steering wheels :driving: in a Decent quantity and for a Decent Price ! I have Placed a SPecial Discounted price for those that are ordering head units and May or May Not want either of these items together with the Head Units. The reduced Price takes into consideration shipping with the Head Unit Only !
Its a Pretty Significant Discount ! Especially the Steering wheels !

If all goes well with the MG7 and the ROEWE Premium Grills I May Be able to add those also

Please contact me on a One on One Basis to discuss extended payment options....... My email as always is [email protected]

We WILL be addressing the radio reception issue.

I have a List of people looking for Used Units If anyone wants to use that if you are Upgrading.

If anyone has any Product suggestions We have Much better access to some of these Items now !

Cheers and Happy New Years to all. ANOTHER One thats going to zip on by !

Sean AKA RadioGuy

MARKUK
4th January 2011, 01:48
hI All

I have a List of people looking for Used Units If anyone wants to use that if you are Upgrading.

Sorry Sean, but personally, I think that those of us who have the Radio issues, shouldn't have to spend any more money, in fact we should have the units replaced
with ones that work as they should do, Radio Reception and everything.. FOC, end of story...

There's no way I am selling my DD at a loss to then spend more money to get a properly working unit !!!!

baconbuttyman
4th January 2011, 08:56
Sorry Sean, but personally, I think that those of us who have the Radio issues, shouldn't have to spend any more money, in fact we should have the units replaced
with ones that work as they should do, Radio Reception and everything.. FOC, end of story...

There's no way I am selling my DD at a loss to then spend more money to get a properly working unit !!!!

I can understand what you are saying Mark, but isnt Sean referring to upgrades, not like for like, if you have a problem with yours then thats a warrenty issue isnt it? unless i have the wrong end of the stick, which i usually do

Radioguy
4th January 2011, 09:56

Mark
I Wouldnt do that, Why are you saying that ?
The UPGRADE Is for those that Bought ANALOG or the Like and want to get TMC And RDS, I have addressed the Problem of the Radio Issue as Best I can and I wish we could stop HIjacking this thread with it. The Factory says they did nothing different from the previous 2-300 units , A Minority of Users are complaining, I asked to get one of those back in Mid November and no one would give one up for testing. The thread went the way Of Antenna problesm and I was watching the Outcome. I Am Paying Shipping costs to return and if at ANY time you prefer a refund, tell me and we will arrange to get yours and I will refund you in full.
Sean

MARKUK
4th January 2011, 14:35
Mark
The UPGRADE Is for those that Bought ANALOG or the Like and want to get TMC And RDS, I have addressed the Problem of the Radio Issue as Best I can and I wish we could stop HIjacking this thread with it. The Factory says they did nothing different from the previous 2-300 units , A Minority of Users are complaining, I asked to get one of those back in Mid November and no one would give one up for testing. The thread went the way Of Antenna problesm and I was watching the Outcome. I Am Paying Shipping costs to return and if at ANY time you prefer a refund, tell me and we will arrange to get yours and I will refund you in full.
Sean

Sean,

My post was based on how your post read !..if that's what you meant by upgrading then it may have been an idea to be crystal clear about that, as those of us who have issues, ( rather than complaints ) may have been confused by what you posted..( I certainly was )

And I apologise if I have got the wrong end of the stick

you said..

So if

The Factory says they did nothing different from the previous 2-300 units

why is there a need to " address the radio reception issue " ?

And it's all well and good to ask for a unit back, but there was no mention on what we were going to use in the meantime...I bought one of these DD units for a reason, driving the best part of 25K miles a year I need my SatNav, so to be without one for weeks on end would not be helpfull in the slightest..

Maybe if you had offered a replacement to use whilst the DD was away, you may have had some take up..

Mark

Swordy
5th January 2011, 17:25
Hi Sean,
I'd be interested in upgrading...especially if as you say you have a list of people willing to buy my unit. Whats the going rate?

I didn't see this thread....would have been happy to have had mine sent back for testing!! Still would. I don't use the car much at the moment.

Cheers

Paul

Radioguy
10th January 2011, 14:58
Guys
I have Opened a Section on my Website to sell the Used units for anyone that is interested.
Please contact me. I will list the Unit, Pics, Features etc and we can sell it there. Several people are interested and waiting. I have one Going up shortly

So if you want to upgrade yours , Email me and We can settle a Position for yours on the section ....

Sean

HarryM1BYT
10th January 2011, 16:56
Mark
Sean

On no ones side here....

I don't think reception is what I would describe as good, but whether its the DD, the fact that I've had to use a Y splitter, or whether it is simply the Rover antenna which is inadequate I don't yet know. My AM reception is definately the worst I have ever come across in a car radio.

Having said that, I'm convinced that my reception is better now than before the weekend. I had next to no AM reception on the move before, now I have some.

Over the past weekend, I finally got my HK amp working with the DD (documented here - http://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=75572).

Just one of the issues was lost supplies to the rear due to the install of the DD and I suspect a lost supply to the antenna amp too - despite my checking the amp still had its 12v supply with a digital meter, the purple/pink wire.

I'm still convinced part of the reception problem is due to RF noise generated from within the DD itself - FM reception doesn't just disappear to be replaced with steady white noise, it goes into rapid spasms.

Mr Edd
10th January 2011, 19:09
Before anyone shoots me down I know nothing about electrickery okay.

So on that bases... can the problem be that slowly the UK is downsizes the normal radio signals for digital. Therefore can the issue be that we are experiencing an issue related to that?

Just a thought?

I'll crawl back under my rock now. :bowdown:

Edd

baconbuttyman
23rd January 2011, 14:56
Before anyone shoots me down I know nothing about electrickery okay.

So on that bases... can the problem be that slowly the UK is downsizes the normal radio signals for digital. Therefore can the issue be that we are experiencing an issue related to that?

Just a thought?

I'll crawl back under my rock now. :bowdown:

Edd

i dont think so as i have read on the net that radio stations are reluctant to abandon FM as it is too costly, also the amount of cars that are not dab capable is massive, people would have to change units all to gether, not an option for many at the price they are.

uvs166
23rd January 2011, 22:31
What is TMC? why is it important? The second question may well be answered at the same time as the first!

MARKUK
23rd January 2011, 22:36
What is TMC? why is it important? The second question may well be answered at the same time as the first!

TMC = Traffic Message Channel

It sends traffic info via the FM signal and it's interpreted by the satnav software to navigate you around traffic jams etc...

Google it and look at the Wiki result

Well worth having if you do a lot of driving like I do as I do around 25,000 a year with my work..

clockwork.satan
27th January 2011, 22:34
Sorry if I'm a bit late getting to this, but are there still plans to order more of these?

If so, I'd definitely be interested!!

Radioguy
27th January 2011, 22:51
Sorry if I'm a bit late getting to this, but are there still plans to order more of these?

If so, I'd definitely be interested!!

Still have 11 Units Unsold !

You can Put a Deposit here !

http://www.autogpsdvds.com/index.php?route=product/product&path=48&product_id=104

clockwork.satan
28th January 2011, 09:47
Still have 11 Units Unsold !

You can Put a Deposit here !

http://www.autogpsdvds.com/index.php?route=product/product&path=48&product_id=104

Hmmm... Very tempted indeed. How much is the deposit in £?

Radioguy
28th January 2011, 12:44
Hmmm... Very tempted indeed. How much is the deposit in £?

APPROX £180 Depending on Fluctuations

plopzz
9th February 2011, 21:19
@Radioguy: I had buy a MG-75-1099 the 02/07, any new on stock ? it still on processing. Thanks.

Radioguy
9th February 2011, 22:51
@Radioguy: I had buy a MG-75-1099 the 02/07, any new on stock ? it still on processing. Thanks.

Hi Eric

Tony is testing it tomorrow and we will ship

Sean

plopzz
12th February 2011, 01:34
Hi,

Humm Tony seem to be tired.... still in processing... :)

tony_fry
12th February 2011, 07:51
Tony has sent the test unit to another member for further testing

plopzz
15th February 2011, 23:59
Hummm sorry but it's look like anormal delay for me... Still in processing. I have to know whats happen. We talk about $723, not $10!. Thanks.

Banjo
16th February 2011, 19:25
Plopzz- I think that there is a misunderstanding here. I too have ordered one of the new units from Radioguy. There was a reception issue with some of the earlier units concerning the TMS and radio. The factory has been told about this, and has modified the latest production. One unit was sent to TONY to test in European conditions - to make sure all worked correctly. The test was positive and the rest of the units are now being sent to UK for distribution. I had an email this evening from Sean to confirm this - he estimates that I should recieve my unit in approx 2 weeks. I hope that this explains the situation to you.

plopzz
16th February 2011, 19:36
@Banjo: yes it's more clear now. Thanks

Radioguy
16th February 2011, 19:48

Banjo,
Thank you for that , However, Its not exactly the case on this Unit for PLOPZZ , @PLOPZZ You ordered the NEW Unit , It is in stock in the UK , (TONY FRY has It) We bench- tested it... Earlier this week, There is a Problem with the Bluetooth and we have ordered a new BT Module for it. There is Possibly ALSO An Issue with the IPOD connector .. It is complicated....
BUT This was a BRAND New Unit, Ordered from HAULINGAN and In Stock in the UK. And it is defective, like a few we had before it. Haulingan has ben slow to react and Actually at one point would not even SELL US the new BT Moduules to change on this until they got the Defective ones back, For whatever reason, i Do not know
I want to suggest this to you, Please allow me to supply the Original Head unit. We have had too many issues with this one and too little factory support
Now we know what to look for in China at OUR Bench testing there and we have actually made a Checklist, At least when they are there we can quickly exchange them.

Sean
RadioGuy

Banjo
16th February 2011, 19:56

Glad to help

plopzz
16th February 2011, 20:10
Banjo,
Thank you for that , However, Its not exactly the case on this Unit for PLOPZZ , You ordered the NEW It , It is in stock in the UK , (TONY FRY has It) We bench- tested it... Earlier this week, There is a Problem with the Bluetooth and we have ordered a new BT Module for it. There is Possibly ALSO An Issue with the IPOD connector .. It is complicated....
BUT This was a BRAND New Unit, Ordered from HAULINGAN and In Stock in the UK. And it is defective, like a few we had before it. Haulingan has ben slow to react and Actually at one point would not even SELL US the new BT Moduules to change on this until they got the Defective ones back, For whatever reason, i Do not know
I want to suggest this to you, Please allow me to supply the Original Head unit. We have had too many issues with this one and too little factory support
Now we know what to look for in China at OUR Bench testing there and we have actually made a Checklist, At least when they are there we can quickly exchange them.

Sean
RadioGuy

Sorry but when you said "You ordered the NEW It..." and "I want to suggest this to you..." you talk to Banjo or me ? It's not clear, it seem you reply to banjo but i had the "brand new" device too, no ?

Radioguy
16th February 2011, 20:14
Sorry but when you said "You ordered the NEW It..." and "I want to suggest this to you..." you talk to Banjo or me ? It's not clear, it seem you reply to banjo but i had the "brand new" device too, no ?

Plopzz Sorry, I was talking to YOU
really getting alot of emails here, Sorry for the error

plopzz
16th February 2011, 20:31
@Sean: If you talk about the mg 75 1087 i don't like the UI. If you have too many problems, it's better to cancel the order.

Radioguy
16th February 2011, 20:35
@Sean: If you talk about the mg 75 1087 i don't like the UI. If you have too many problems, it's better to cancel the order.

Hi Eric

I can Have it Just I Need to get the Bluetooth parts...

And replace the Module..

Sean

plopzz
16th February 2011, 20:41
@Sean: Ok. Thanks

baconbuttyman
16th February 2011, 20:46
plopzz;- bear with Sean he will sort it for you, he has a great rep on here and aims for high customer satisfaction, i would recommend you reconsider the original unit, it's a great peice of kit and imho the new style unit by hauligan dont strike me as a quility unit, where the original ones are tried and tested, just my opinion

Muck
22nd February 2011, 18:53
Hi Sean,
isn't there a chance to upgrade only the GPS-board? If the new one with TMC is pin-compatible with the old one it should work.
Do you or Tony know what the factory changed on the new board?
Possibly they put a little more memory on it because of TMC?
I soldered a second usb port (device) on mine to connect the DD to pc, but there is so little memory, that you have to unload first several dll's and this is not practicable.
So if anyone could examine what the differences between the new DD with TMC and the "old one" without are, that would be very helpful.

Muck

Radioguy
22nd February 2011, 21:29
Hi Sean,
isn't there a chance to upgrade only the GPS-board? If the new one with TMC is pin-compatible with the old one it should work.
Do you or Tony know what the factory changed on the new board?
Possibly they put a little more memory on it because of TMC?
I soldered a second usb port (device) on mine to connect the DD to pc, but there is so little memory, that you have to unload first several dll's and this is not practicable.
So if anyone could examine what the differences between the new DD with TMC and the "old one" without are, that would be very helpful.

Muck

Hi Muck ,
Nice to see you over on this side !
The GPS Board upgrade was our first desire in August last year but it is not that simple I am afraid, They have to interact with the firmware and the RDS.

Sean

plopzz
4th March 2011, 15:36
Hi sean,

In 3 days it's 1 month since order.

Any news on progress ?

Thanks

plopzz
9th March 2011, 16:37
Ok, its more than 1 month now, i would like a refund.

Tomorrow, i will tell directly to paypal if i don't get reply.

Thanks

Radioguy
9th March 2011, 20:04
Eric

I am a little fed up too, Maybe we Should just call this off
Good Old Haulingan Delayed shipping as always , then sent us 4 of the Old Inventory units which we returned last week. The last order with them got us 10 Units of which 8 were defective and needed return or repair. Our repair depot is STILL waiting for parts. We are shipping those parts this week... and On top of THAT Haulingan today told us NO MORE PARTS, That we had to return any defective units for THEIR warranty. Which is against my grain and desire. ESPECIALLY with Haulingan, They are Crooks. They dumped their old stock on us because we were unsuspecting ! They take Money and deliver in Months (5 Months one time I waited after they told me 5 days! )

I think we should cancel this, return the money, Unless you wish to purchase one of our regular units. I now have it in Stock and it is coming out on this order. You can order from them but I warn you what will happen is they will send YOU the old inventory and you can deal with them.

I have a Chinese Agent there on their doorstep and Still they play these games ! They are easily the worst supplier in China of Head Units.
This is MY opinion based on MY experiences. They give Suppliers a bad name

And your emails are bouncing all over the place, I respond only to receive No Delivery messages 2 days later sometimes

This message was created automatically by mail delivery software.

A message that you sent could not be delivered to one or more of its
recipients. This is a permanent error. The following address(es) failed:

SMTP error from remote mail server after end of data:
host mailin.kpnplanet.nl [213.75.3.30]: 550 5.0.0 Mail rejected.

------ This is a copy of the message, including all the headers. ------
------ The body of the message is 29919 characters long; only the first
------ 8192 or so are included here.

Return-path: <[email protected]>
Received: from [200.88.147.212] (helo=Autogpsdvds-Computer)
by mbox.freehostia.com with esmtpa (Exim 4.63)
(envelope-from <[email protected]>)
id 1PxN0j-0006Qc-2b
for ****************l; Wed, 09 Mar 2011 17:17:24 +0000
MIME-Version: 1.0
Message-Id: <4D77B638.000072.03556@AUTOGPSDVDS-COM>
Date: Wed, 9 Mar 2011 13:17:45 -0400
Content-Type: Multipart/Alternative;
charset="iso-8859-1";
boundary="------------Boundary-00=_K1WS1W3712S000000000"
X-Mailer: IncrediMail (6254835)
X-FID: FLAVOR00-NONE-0000-0000-000000000000
X-Priority: 3
To: "*************************
Subject: Fw: Mail delivery failed: returning message to sender
X-Sender-Ident: [email protected]

--------------Boundary-00=_K1WS1W3712S000000000
Content-Type: Text/Plain;
charset="iso-8859-1"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

=0D
=0D
=0D
=0D
=0D
-------Original Message-------=0D
=0D
Date: 09/03/2011 1:00:47 PM=0D
To: [email protected]=0D
Subject: Mail delivery failed: returning message to sender=0D
=0D
This message was created automatically by mail delivery software.=0D
=0D
A message that you sent could not be delivered to one or more of its=0D
recipients. This is a permanent error. The following address(es) failed:=0D
=0D
********************l=0D
SMTP error from remote mail server after end of data:=0D
host mailin.kpnplanet.nl [213.75.3.30]: 550 5.0.0 Mail rejected.=0D
=0D
------ This is a copy of the message, including all the headers. ------=0D
------ The body of the message is 27685 characters long; only the first=0D
------ 8192 or so are included here.=0D
=0D
Return-path: <[email protected]>=0D
Received: from [200.88.147.212] (helo=3DAutogpsdvds-Computer)=0D
by mbox.freehostia.com with esmtpa (Exim 4.63)=0D
(envelope-from <[email protected]>)=0D
id 1PxMkI-00076T-Oi=0D
for*******************; Wed, 09 Mar 2011 17:00:25 +0000=0D
MIME-Version: 1.0=0D
Message-Id: <4D77B23E.000054.03556@AUTOGPSDVDS-COM>=0D
Date: Wed, 9 Mar 2011 13:00:47 -0400=0D
Content-Type: Multipart/Alternative;=0D
charset=3D"iso-8859-1";=0D
boundary=3D"------------Boundary-00=3D_A9VS71O5BHK000000000"=0D
X-Mailer: IncrediMail (6254835)=0D
X-FID: FLAVOR00-NONE-0000-0000-000000000000=0D
X-Priority: 3=0D
To: "***********************>=0D
Subject: Fw: Mail delivery failed: returning message to sender=0D
X-Sender-Ident: [email protected]=0D
=0D
=0D
--------------Boundary-00=3D_A9VS71O5BHK000000000=0D
Content-Type: Text/Plain;=0D
charset=3D"iso-8859-1"=0D
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable=0D
=0D
=3D0D=0D
=3D0D=0D
=3D0D=0D
=3D0D=0D
=3D0D=0D
-------Original Message-------=3D0D=0D
=3D0D=0D
Date: 09/03/2011 8:35:53 AM=3D0D=0D
To: [email protected]=3D0D=0D
Subject: Mail delivery failed: returning message to sender=3D0D=0D
=3D0D=0D
This message was created automatically by mail delivery software.=3D0D=0D
=3D0D=0D
A message that you sent could not be delivered to one or more of its=3D0D=
=0D
recipients. This is a permanent error. The following address(es) failed:=3D=
0D=0D
=3D0D=0D
***************=3D0D=0D
SMTP error from remote mail server after end of data:=3D0D=0D
host mailin.kpnplanet.nl [213.75.3.30]: 550 5.0.0 Mail rejected.=3D0D=
=0D
=3D0D=0D
------ This is a copy of the message, including all the headers. ------=3D=
0D=0D
------ The body of the message is 12520 characters long; only the first=3D=
0D=0D
------ 8192 or so are included here.=3D0D=0D
=3D0D=0D
Return-path: <[email protected]>=3D0D=0D
Received: from [200.88.147.212] (helo=3D3DAutogpsdvds-Computer)=3D0D=0D
by mbox.freehostia.com with esmtpa (Exim 4.63)=3D0D=0D
(envelope-from <[email protected]>)=3D0D=0D
id 1PxIbx-0007xy-Ng=3D0D=0D
for ***********************l; Wed, 09 Mar 2011 12:35:31 +0000=3D0D=0D
MIME-Version: 1.0=3D0D=0D
Message-Id: <4D77742A.000019.03820@AUTOGPSDVDS-COM>=3D0D=0D
Date: Wed, 9 Mar 2011 08:35:54 -0400=3D0D=0D
Content-Type: Multipart/related;=3D0D=0D
charset=3D3D"iso-8859-1";=3D0D=0D
type=3D3D"multipart/alternative";=3D0D=0D
boundary=3D3D"------------Boundary-00=3D3D_UZISENY1VA4000000000"=3D0D=0D
X-Mailer: IncrediMail (6254835)=3D0D=0D
References: <3D80DFF0E6394CB7844F3C9F7B4E6899@ericgdtehn42lc>=3D0D=0D
X-FID: 108AAAA9-F41D-401B-BCC2-7F22B2F57BC7=3D0D=0D
X-Priority: 3=3D0D=0D
To: "********************l>=3D0D=0D
Subject: Re: Order 479=3D0D=0D
X-Sender-Ident: [email protected]=3D0D=0D
=3D0D=0D
=3D0D=0D
--------------Boundary-00=3D3D_UZISENY1VA4000000000=3D0D=0D
Content-Type: Multipart/Alternative;=3D0D=0D
boundary=3D3D"------------Boundary-00=3D3D_UZIS9Y21VA4000000000"=3D0D=0D
=3D0D=0D
=3D0D=0D
--------------Boundary-00=3D3D_UZIS9Y21VA4000000000=3D0D=0D
Content-Type: Text/Plain;=3D0D=0D
charset=3D3D"iso-8859-1"=3D0D=0D
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable=3D0D=0D
=3D0D=0D
HI Eric =3D3D0D=3D0D=0D
It is leaving this week and will be with the 12 Other units (The Original=
=3D=0D
=3D0D=0D
Series) =3D3D0D=3D0D=0D
=3D3D0D=3D0D=0D
=3D=0D
=3D0D=0D=3D3D0D=3D0D=0D
=3D3D0D=3D0D=0D
Sean =3D3D0D=3D0D=0D
=3D3D0D=3D0D=0D
=3D3D0D=3D0D=0D
=3D3D0D=3D0D=0D
=3D3D0D=3D0D=0D
-------Original Message-------=3D3D0D=3D0D=0D
=3D3D0D=3D0D=0D
Date: 09/03/2011 2:14:26 AM=3D3D0D=3D0D=0D
To: [email protected]=3D3D0D=3D0D=0D
Subject: Order 479=3D3D0D=3D0D=0D
=3D3D0D=3D0D=0D
I placed my order (number 479) at 17-02-2011 and you said=3D3D0D=3D0D=0D
i will recieved it in 2 weeks.=3D3D0D=3D0D=0D
How long will it take?=3D3D0D=3D0D=0D
=3D3D0D=3D0D=0D
****.=3D3D0D=3D0D=0D
=3D3D20=3D0D=0D
--------------Boundary-00=3D3D_UZIS9Y21VA4000000000=3D0D=0D
Content-Type: Text/HTML;=3D0D=0D
charset=3D3D"iso-8859-1"=3D0D=0D
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable=3D0D=0D
=3D0D=0D
<HTML><HEAD>=3D0D=0D
<META http-equiv=3D3D3DContent-Type content=3D3D3D"text/html; charset=3D3=
D3Diso=3D=0D
-8859-=3D3D=3D0D=0D
1">=3D0D=0D
<META content=3D3D3D"IncrediMail 1.0" name=3D3D3DGENERATOR>=3D0D=0D
<STYLE>v\:* {=3D0D=0D
=3D3D09BEHAVIOR: url (#default#vml)=3D0D=0D
}=3D0D=0D
</STYLE>=3D0D=0D
=3D0D=0D
<!--IncrdiXMLRemarkStart>=3D0D=0D
<IncrdiX-Info>=3D0D=0D
<X-FID>108AAAA9-F41D-401B-BCC2-7F22B2F57BC7</X-FID>=3D0D=0D
<X-FVER></X-FVER>=3D0D=0D
<X-FIT></X-FIT>=3D0D=0D
<X-FILE></X-FILE>=3D0D=0D
<X-FCOL></X-FCOL>=3D0D=0D
<X-FCAT></X-FCAT>=3D0D=0D
<X-FDIS></X-FDIS>=3D0D=0D
<X-Extensions></X-Extensions>=3D0D=0D
<X-BG></X-BG>=3D0D=0D
<X-BGT>repeat</X-BGT>=3D0D=0D
<X-BGC>#ffffff</X-BGC>=3D0D=0D
<X-BGPX></X-BGPX>=3D0D=0D
<X-BGPY></X-BGPY>=3D0D=0D
<X-ASN></X-ASN>=3D0D=0D
<X-ASNF></X-ASNF>=3D0D=0D
<X-ASH></X-ASH>=3D0D=0D
<X-ASHF></X-ASHF>=3D0D=0D
<X-AN></X-AN>=3D0D=0D
<X-ANF></X-ANF>=3D0D=0D
<X-AP></X-AP>=3D0D=0D
<X-APF></X-APF>=3D0D=0D
<X-AD></X-AD>=3D0D=0D
<X-ADF></X-ADF>=3D0D=0D
<X-AUTO>X-ASN,X-ASH,X-AN,X-AP,X-AD</X-AUTO>=3D0D=0D
<X-CNT>;</X-CNT>=3D0D=0D
</IncrdiX-Info>=3D0D=0D
<IncrdiXMLRemarkEnd-->=3D0D=0D
</HEAD>=3D0D=0D
<BODY bottomMargin=3D3D3D5 bgColor=3D3D3D#ffffff leftMargin=3D3D3D5 topMa=
rgin=3D3D=3D=0D
3D5 scr=3D3D=3D0D=0D
oll=3D3D3Dyes rightMargin=3D3D3D5 marginheight=3D3D3D"0" marginwidth=3D3D=
3D"0" we=3D=0D
bfixed=3D3D3D=3D3D=3D0D=0D
"1">=3D0D=0D
<TABLE id=3D3D3DINCREDIMAINTABLE height=3D3D3D"100%" cellSpacing=3D3D3D0 =
cellPa=3D=0D
dding=3D3D3D=3D3D=3D0D=0D
0 width=3D3D3D"100%" bgColor=3D3D3D#e4f2f9 background=3D3D3Dcid:F7954920-=
A967-4=3D=0D
2F9-8E=3D3D=3D0D=0D
21-51124DCA8040 border=3D3D3D0>=3D0D=0D
<TBODY>=3D0D=0D
<TR>=3D0D=0D
<TD id=3D3D3DINCREDITEXTREGION style=3D3D3D"PADDING-RIGHT: 20px; PADDING-=
LEFT=3D=0D
: 20=3D3D=3D0D=0D
px; FONT-SIZE: 12pt; PADDING-BOTTOM: 20px; COLOR: #1a577b; DIRECTION: ltr=
=3D=0D
=3D3D=3D0D=0D
; PADDING-TOP: 20px; FONT-FAMILY: Arial; POSITION: relative" vAlign=3D3D3=
Dt=3D=0D
op=3D3D=3D0D=0D
>=3D0D=0D
<DIV id=3D3D3DINCREDI_TEXT_AREA style=3D3D3D"PADDING-LEFT: 2px">=3D0D=0D
<DIV>=3D0D=0D
<DIV>HI Eric </DIV>=3D0D=0D
<DIV>It is leaving this week and will be with the 12 Other units (The Ori=
=3D=0D
=3D3D=3D0D=0D
ginal Series) </DIV>=3D0D=0D
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>=3D0D=0D
<DIV>We have had so many Orders we can only send in certain quantities to=
=3D=0D
=3D3D=3D0D=0D
stay below the radar of Customs </DIV>=3D0D=0D
<DIV>Sean &nbsp;</DIV>=3D0D=0D
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV></DIV></DIV>=3D0D=0D
<DIV>=3D0D=0D
<DIV id=3D3D3DIncrediOriginalFontSize dir=3D3D3Dltr style=3D3D3D"FONT-SIZ=
E: 12p=3D=0D
t; FON=3D3D=3D0D=0D
T-FAMILY: Arial">=3D0D=0D
<DIV id=3D3D3DIncrediOriginalMess

baconbuttyman
9th March 2011, 20:47
what a way to do business, awful. 5 months to send a consignment, companies like them should be closed down

Radioguy
9th March 2011, 21:18
I want to Clarify this is NOT For the original head Units that we sell this is for the "Alternate Model we were selling . and That i Am 1005 behind these, Even if they are not! I have a few tricks up my sleeves too ! Dont worry !

baconbuttyman
10th March 2011, 05:17
I want to Clarify this is NOT For the original head Units that we sell this is for the "Alternate Model we were selling . and That i Am 1005 behind these, Even if they are not! I have a few tricks up my sleeves too ! Dont worry !

i know you mean the "alternate" unit, Hauligan have a very poor rep.