PDA

View Full Version : Ive been Blocked from the 'old site' !!!

Jamie
16th November 2006, 20:40
Anyone else been blocked from the old MG Rover Forum?:eek:

apywell
16th November 2006, 20:43
No... I'm OK!

Just logged in...:p:

JP53
16th November 2006, 20:44

I'm ok still. Are you sure it's not a technical problem?

Christopher

what message are you getting? I can get in.

Zeb

Fine for me...

Jamie
16th November 2006, 20:46
what message are you getting? I can get in.

No message...it just keeps kicking me out.....I did send a link to this site to one of previous buddies.....I wonder if they took exception to it? :oops:

Kandyman
16th November 2006, 20:52
I can still log in,

i don't think you would get a ban for posting a link to here, you should if they see fit to issue you with a warning first before banning, but i can't see that happing. try shutting down and see if it lets you back on.

Christopher
16th November 2006, 20:53
No message...it just keeps kicking me out.....I did send a link to this site to one of previous buddies.....I wonder if they took exception to it? :oops:

nah! should be ok on that score ;) besides you used PM didn't you?

prob a tech error otherwise vb would give you a message when refused connection

Jamie
16th November 2006, 21:09
nah! should be ok on that score ;) besides you used PM didn't you?

prob a tech error otherwise vb would give you a message when refused connection

Used PM...but tried everything....wont let me back in.....im flumuxed.:o

Zeb
16th November 2006, 21:11
Used PM...but tried everything....wont let me back in.....im flumuxed.:o

Clear your cache and delete all cookies..should sort you..

GreyGhost
16th November 2006, 21:17
Just stay here the company is much better IMHO :)

Christopher
16th November 2006, 21:54
Just stay here the company is much better IMHO :)

I would tend to agree with that ... but I am a tad biased perhaps ;) ;)

Womble
17th November 2006, 05:56
Clear your cache and delete all cookies..should sort you..

NOOO!!!! Don't do that unless you know EXACTLY what it means!!! :eek:

One of our IT people calmly informed me earlier this year that she had deleted all my cookies as part of a process she was carrying out. It took me many, many hours to recover all the password information that I didn't have anywhere else, to say nothing of all the websites I had configured in certain ways that suddenly reverted to standard!

Jamie
17th November 2006, 10:15
NOOO!!!! Don't do that unless you know EXACTLY what it means!!! :eek:

One of our IT people calmly informed me earlier this year that she had deleted all my cookies as part of a process she was carrying out. It took me many, many hours to recover all the password information that I didn't have anywhere else, to say nothing of all the websites I had configured in certain ways that suddenly reverted to standard!

Had a look in my wallet....... the wife had cleared out all the cash already......and the dog had the last cookie......must have worked as I can now get into the old site.

Funny though.....theres no ZT 75 owners there....wonder why

IT? I dont do IT

:rolleyes:

andrewmsteve
17th November 2006, 10:24
Hi I have aproblem as well if i use iternet explorer. Its ok if i use my isp ie aol .still cant get old site from internet explorer

Pete
17th November 2006, 12:34
Andrew, I think someone cut you off in your prime there. Can you try again?

markperkins
17th November 2006, 14:30

Shouldn't let that worry you!

I started there but got into all sorts of problems speaking out in defence of the Roewe 750; then corrected someones spelling in a thread and had a 'telling-off' by the moderator.
Guys, this forum is THE FORUM for the thinking 'man/woman'.

GreyGhost
17th November 2006, 14:45
Shouldn't let that worry you!

I started there but got into all sorts of problems speaking out in defence of the Roewe 750; then corrected someones spelling in a thread and had a 'telling-off' by the moderator.
Guys, this forum is THE FORUM for the thinking 'man/woman'.

Just watch your grammar and spelling and we'll get along famously. :rofl:

For those that know me:)
:spam: :spam: :spam: :spam: :spam: :spam: :spam: :spam: :spam: :spam:

markperkins
17th November 2006, 19:30
Just watch your grammar and spelling and we'll get along famously. :rofl:

For those that know me:)
:spam: :spam: :spam: :spam: :spam: :spam: :spam: :spam: :spam: :spam:

GG - you have no problems in that department!;)

driverjgp
17th November 2006, 19:58

I'm fine too, I don't go there very much now anyway, its much better here anyway :chat:

Simon
17th November 2006, 23:43
I'm fine too, I don't go there very much now anyway, its much better here anyway :chat:

:iagree:

This forum seems so much nicer. Let's hope we all manage to keep it this way! ;)

GreyGhost
18th November 2006, 00:13
:iagree:

This forum seems so much nicer. Let's hope we all manage to keep it this way! ;)

That's what Kandyman and myself are for, to help keep this place the friendliest most comfortable most helpful car club on the planet. But mostly it's down to the integrity and quality of the club members that log on here, fortunately we have all those qualities in spades.
The main point here is that this is our club, everybodys, and that's what makes it so good :)

Kandyman
18th November 2006, 00:23
Wot :drunk:

JP53
18th November 2006, 20:38
That's what Kandyman and myself are for, to help keep this place the friendliest most comfortable most helpful car club on the planet. But mostly it's down to the integrity and quality of the club members that log on here, fortunately we have all those qualities in spades.
The main point here is that this is our club, everybodys, and that's what makes it so good :)

Well said Grey Ghost, and if they are not friendly there is always..........the comfy chair ;)

selwonk
19th November 2006, 13:03
The problem is if you hit the old site as http://www.75andztclub.com

I *presume* this is because Steve hasn't added the correct domain information to the vBulletin cookie settings and you can therefore not get the correct cookie set on your PC

Mike
19th November 2006, 13:18
The problem is if you hit the old site as http://www.75andztclub.com

I *presume* this is because Steve hasn't added the correct domain information to the vBulletin cookie settings and you can therefore not get the correct cookie set on your PC

Hi Selwonk. Yes this is a temp glitch until the club takes possession of the old url's that Steve originally sourced to help us get started :)

Mike

JP53
19th November 2006, 16:33

Go where mate? :confused: :laughing2: