PDA

View Full Version : Registration documents

JP53
16th November 2006, 21:08
Finally got my registration certificate today. One previous owner Pheonix Hatfield. So was this an MGR registered car or a Pheonix dealership?

Simon
16th November 2006, 21:15
Finally got my registration certificate today. One previous owner Pheonix Hatfield. So was this an MGR registered car or a Pheonix dealership?

Or possibly someone actually called Pheonix?

JP53
16th November 2006, 21:20
Or possibly someone actually called Pheonix?

Never thought of that :D hence only 8 miles on the clock since Jan 05. He must have bought the car and been to embarased to pick it up because everyone would know he had a daft name :D

Simon
16th November 2006, 21:23
Never thought of that :D He must have bought the car and been to embarased to pick it up because everyone would know he had a daft name :D

I wouldn't let a daft name stop me picking up a 75! Heck... I'd even go pick one up in a dressing gown if need be! :rofl:

(Although, on reflection. I'd probably spend a few extra moments getting some propper clothes on. We don't want everyone to think 75/ZT owners are all lunatics... :bigsmile: )

tourerfogey
16th November 2006, 21:26
PHOENIX HATFIELD!!!

I used to go out with Miss Phoenix Hatfield - you could say she was an old flame..

Phoenix.....flame...?

Oh, suit yourselves.

JP53
16th November 2006, 21:27
I wouldn't let a daft name stop me picking up a 75! Heck... I'd even go pick one up in a dressing gown if need be! :rofl:

(Although, on reflection. I'd probably spend a few extra moments getting some propper clothes on. We don't want everyone to think 75/ZT owners are all lunatics... :bigsmile: )

Just please do not ware slippers :laughing2:

JP53
16th November 2006, 21:30
PHOENIX HATFIELD!!!

I used to go out with Miss Phoenix Hatfield - you could say she was an old flame..

Phoenix.....flame...?

Oh, suit yourselves.

:clap: I like it.

Simon
16th November 2006, 22:06
PHOENIX HATFIELD!!!

Phoenix.....flame...?

Oh, suit yourselves.

Very funny mate! :laughing2:

John Robins
17th November 2006, 00:27
John I think the Phoenix Group was owned by the (in) famous four . The premises in Hatfied has now risen from the ashes as a used car dealer.

JP53
17th November 2006, 06:14
John I think the Phoenix Group was owned by the (in) famous four . The premises in Hatfied has now risen from the ashes as a used car dealer.

Thanks John. So in January 05 when she was first registered it would have been as a 'sales increase' figure I suspect. :)

Pete
17th November 2006, 12:40
Yep, the dealership was part of the sales group in the labyrinth that was MGR.

Of course, if the dealership was by the Thames then it would be called River Phoenix.

JP53
17th November 2006, 21:18
Yep, the dealership was part of the sales group in the labyrinth that was MGR.

Of course, if the dealership was by the Thames then it would be called River Phoenix.

:clap: So that means the security guard works Phoenix nights :D

Neil Coupland
17th November 2006, 21:39
:clap: So that means the security guard works Phoenix nights :D

What, with a V8 wheelchair to get around?:D