PDA

View Full Version : A quick question if I may?

MangoMan
20th January 2011, 08:01
On my Rover the Door Kick/Liner on the Passenger side has one of these, (see pic), but on the Drivers side it has a plain one. Tell me, I've found one on Ebay that says it is from the Drivers side door and it is off a 2002 75, will it fit? The seller says it has all the clips in place. :}

Many thanks, Bill.

MangoMan
20th January 2011, 10:22
Sorry, any ideas, anyone? It's just that I would like to know before I buy it..... Thanks.

Reebs
20th January 2011, 10:42
Hi Bill, yes I've just checked on my 2002 75 and it has the 'Rover' branded front sill treads on both driver's and pasenger side, they are the same size and dimensions and looking in the EPC, it is the same part number for both sides, so go for it. :cool:

MangoMan
20th January 2011, 11:01
Hi Bill, yes I've just checked on my 2002 75 and it has the 'Rover' branded front sill treads on both driver's and pasenger side, they are the same size and dimensions and looking in the EPC, it is the same part number for both sides, so go for it. :cool:

Thanks Paul, you're a star!....... ;)

suzublu
20th January 2011, 11:22
Bill,i,ve got a brand new one,still in the wrapper if you want it? Ronnie

MangoMan
20th January 2011, 12:55
Bill,i,ve got a brand new one,still in the wrapper if you want it? Ronnie

PM sent. ;)

MangoMan
25th January 2011, 11:17
Thanks to Suzublu a lovely new one fitted!

Very many thanks.......

suzublu
25th January 2011, 11:28
Pleased to be of assistance:bowdown::}

MangoMan
25th January 2011, 11:39
Pleased to be of assistance:bowdown::}

Now the only problem is, is that it makes the passenger side one look a bit tatty....... Oh well, can't win them all.... :(

But thanks again.

NB. And the wrapping was superb, took me longer to get it out of the pakaging than it did to fit......lol.:D