PDA

View Full Version : My Cherished not as blue as Bluejon,s

suzublu
21st January 2011, 15:10
A couple down the Marina

pab
21st January 2011, 15:58
projectors,leather and the boomerang,looks good ronnie.

i take it the pictures are at hartlepool marina?

suzublu
21st January 2011, 16:09
Thanks Paul, yep Hartlepool, not a bad place for a meet actually.:}

Richy
21st January 2011, 18:38
Not as Blue but i am guessing just as cherished

suzublu
21st January 2011, 18:42
Absolutely Paul, just ask Bluejon. Rosettes spring to mind:shrug::shrug::D:D:D

2Diesels
21st January 2011, 18:43
projectors,leather and the boomerang,looks good ronnie.

I thought boomerangs were out of fashion:shrug:or are they coming back?:D

I've travelled in this car & worked on it & I've got to say it's a beautifully kept example & a credit to it's former owner...........oh & Ronnie:D

suzublu
21st January 2011, 18:47
Ha b....y ha:D have you had your 1 pint?

2Diesels
21st January 2011, 18:49
Ha b....y ha:D have you had your 1 pint?
Not yet, might nip down there about 9ish

suzublu
21st January 2011, 18:53
Not as Blue but i am guessing just as cherished
I,m sure you,ll cherish your new one Paul,just hope the scrotes don,t get it!!:(

BIG LEK
21st January 2011, 19:12
Looking at your pics ronnie your slowly turning it in a zt (lol) but its looking nice mate

Robson Rover Repair
21st January 2011, 19:16
A rather handsome 75 if i do say so!

suzublu
21st January 2011, 19:19
Why thankyou kind sir:):)

suzublu
21st January 2011, 19:21
Looking at your pics ronnie your slowly turning it in a zt (lol) but its looking nice mate
Cheers Lee, yeah looking that way mate isn,t it? I wanted a zt, but the comfort of a 75,best of both i think?:shrug::D

Richy
21st January 2011, 20:25
I,m sure you,ll cherish your new one Paul,just hope the scrotes don,t get it!!:(

Yep, lesson learned the hard way :)

Bluejon
21st January 2011, 20:27
Hi Ronnie,

I have to say it mate, your motor looks absolutely fabulous,a real credit to you,thoroughly deserved,and in a great location too,really envious now,the colour,the projectors and the boomerang,really do enhance her,keep up the good work.

Best Regards.

John.

suzublu
21st January 2011, 20:40
Hi Ronnie,

I have to say it mate, your motor looks absolutely fabulous,a real credit to you,thoroughly deserved,and in a great location too,really envious now,the colour,the projectors and the boomerang,really do enhance her,keep up the good work.

Best Regards.

John.
:bowdown::bowdown::bowdown:From you John,an honour.Now we have two possible locations for a little meet!Your quayside & mine?

suzublu
21st January 2011, 20:42
I,ve just had another look at the first pic,& she looks angry?:shrug:

derekosb
21st January 2011, 21:28
I,ve just had another look at the first pic,& she looks angry?:shrug:

The projector/xenon headlights really change the "face" of the car. Really looking good mate.:}

Derek

pab
21st January 2011, 21:32
I thought boomerangs were out of fashion:shrug:or are they coming back?:D

I've travelled in this car & worked on it & I've got to say it's a beautifully kept example & a credit to it's former owner...........oh & Ronnie:Dseen the car myself a few times,never been offered any vittles from the boot at meets though.

ronnie with the rear spoiler i think the car would suit an early cowly bootlid plinth ;)

suzublu
21st January 2011, 21:35
seen the car myself a few times,never been offered any vittles from the boot at meets though.

ronnie with the rear spoiler i think the car would suit an early cowly bootlid plinth ;)
How many times are you going to try that on me?If you give the plinth to me,then i might add some free advertising for your shop Paul:D:D:D:D

Bluejon
21st January 2011, 22:03
seen the car myself a few times,never been offered any vittles from the boot at meets though.

Just like the one I got from mark bonsai at Gretna Pab, hope you are keeping ok.

Best Regards.

John.

pab
22nd January 2011, 19:07
absolutely fine john,mark will be pleased your happy with the bootlid plinth and i hope you still enjoy looking at the real wood dash..hope to see you soon

Bluejon
22nd January 2011, 19:42
absolutely fine john,mark will be pleased your happy with the bootlid plinth and i hope you still enjoy looking at the real wood dash..hope to see you soon

Hope to see you soon too Paul,& yes the dash is absolutely spot on,many thanks.

Best Regards.

John.

Bluejon
2nd May 2011, 10:39
http://i306.photobucket.com/albums/nn276/jonjanack/004a.jpg

http://i306.photobucket.com/albums/nn276/jonjanack/018A1.jpg

http://i306.photobucket.com/albums/nn276/jonjanack/012A-1.jpg

http://i306.photobucket.com/albums/nn276/jonjanack/037A.jpg

Graham1961
2nd May 2011, 21:37
You car is looking splendid Ronnie, can say i have seen this car in the flesh, and it's a first rate car, and tastefully modified.....see you soon Ronnie.....:}

suzublu
3rd May 2011, 20:56
Thanks Graham,the old girl scrubs up nice.:)

Bluejon
3rd May 2011, 22:08
Looking good there mate,where were the pics taken?

suzublu
4th May 2011, 13:24
Some place called Whitehaven i think:shrug: A bloke parked next to me & started snapping away.;)Thanks for the pics mate:bowdown:

FredSpencer
4th May 2011, 17:04
Hadn't noticed this thread before. Looking at the photos in the original post makes me think the forthcoming meet up there is going to be great ...... for downhill waterskiing. ;) :getmecoat:

Bluejon
4th May 2011, 18:17
Some place called Whitehaven i think:shrug: A bloke parked next to me & started snapping away.;)Thanks for the pics mate:bowdown:

When were you in Whitehaven?wish I'd known that,we could have had a wee mini,micro,minor,minuute meet or somic,mind I did see a very tasty looking Wedgie 75 with a nice blue rosette,for second place at some meet or other,that wasn't yours by any chance was it mate? cheers,John.

FredSpencer
4th May 2011, 18:37
When were you in Whitehaven?wish I'd known that,we could have had a wee mini,micro,minor,minuute meet or somic,mind I did see a very tasty looking Wedgie 75 with a nice blue rosette,for second place at some meet or other,that wasn't yours by any chance was it mate? cheers,John.

Was this the geezer by any chance, John?

http://www.lakelandphotography.net/./Fred/Ronnie%20Rosette-640.jpg

FredSpencer
4th May 2011, 18:38
And was this the Wedgie, perchance?

http://www.lakelandphotography.net/./Fred/Ronnie%20Rover%20at%20Holker%20Hall_1-800.jpg

Bluejon
4th May 2011, 19:02

http://www.lakelandphotography.net/./Fred/Ronnie%20Rover%20at%20Holker%20Hall_1-800.jpg

There are some pics I have just put in the Cumbria Region,I think thats the same motor,;);)& there is a guy sitting on the wall doing a "I think I was just this far from the hole with my last drive,or he could be doing the size of fish he caught type of thingy,looks very similar to the guy on the left lol.

FredSpencer
4th May 2011, 19:07
There are some pics I have just put in the Cumbria Region,I think thats the same motor,;);)& there is a guy sitting on the wall doing a "I think I was just this far from the hole with my last drive,or he could be doing the size of fish he caught type of thingy,looks very similar to the guy on the left lol.

My thought was the fishy bit. ;)

suzublu
4th May 2011, 19:10
More like that's how far i could walk on saturday night:D:D:getmecoat:

suzublu
4th May 2011, 19:11

She's changed a bit since then:shrug::D

Bluejon
4th May 2011, 19:42
More like that's how far i could walk on saturday night:D:D:getmecoat:

I wont say owt if you dont,:wine::wine:

Bluejon
4th May 2011, 19:46
She's changed a bit since then:shrug::D

Go on,rub it in lol.l

suzublu
4th May 2011, 20:08
Wonder where i put that rosette,for 2nd place,at a meet in Lakeland,away from home,on your turf? Hmmmmm:getmecoat:

FredSpencer
4th May 2011, 20:32
Wonder where i put that rosette,for 2nd place,at a meet in Lakeland,away from home,on your turf? Hmmmmm:getmecoat:

Rub his nose in it, why don't you? But watch out, he might just give you the look :eek: ;)

http://www.lakelandphotography.net/./Fred/BJ%20giving%20the%20eye-640.jpg

suzublu
5th May 2011, 20:07
I've had that look Fred on several occasions,envy? Avarice,?covetous?:shrug: Just worried about Phil????

FredSpencer
5th May 2011, 20:10
Just worried about Phil????

Er, why? :shrug:

suzublu
5th May 2011, 20:14
Just that the hedge he was dragged backwards through may not be ready for this years meet?Sorry, i'm being facetious:getmecoat:

FredSpencer
5th May 2011, 20:19
Just that the hedge he was dragged backwards through may not be ready for this years meet?Sorry, i'm being facetious:getmecoat:

Cruel, cruel ...... but funny. ;)

suzublu
5th May 2011, 20:26
This years Lakeland meet,i am reliably informed,is in the capable hands of John.So we'll wait & see:}

Bluejon
5th May 2011, 21:44
This years Lakeland meet,i am reliably informed,is in the capable hands of John.So we'll wait & see:}

If the look on the face of that guy receiving the yellow rosette for [THIRD PLACE] is anything to go by,can you be sure his hands ARE capable,looks a bit iffy to me.

suzublu
5th May 2011, 21:55
I know we can rely on you mate;)

Bluejon
5th May 2011, 22:18
I know we can rely on you mate;)

Thanks Marra!

Bluejon
8th May 2011, 00:14
"DARKER BLUE" THAN SUZUBLU'S BLUE

http://i306.photobucket.com/albums/nn276/jonjanack/BlueatalossWhitehaven0205111A.jpg

BEST REGARDS.

JOHN.