PDA

View Full Version : wheel stud sizes

uvs166
21st January 2011, 15:19
Hi fairly new to the rover owners circle due to recently buying a 75cdt tourer. The two problems i have with it are the spare wheel is a space saver (why a space saver when the space it fits in will take a normal size one i dont know!!) I would like to get a full size spare but 75 ones are like rocking horse muck, Are there any other makes or models with the same size and stud pattens?
The second problem i have is two of the lock motors only lock the doors but dont open them, Is there anything that can be done about this?
Thanks in advance.
Malc.

Jakg
21st January 2011, 15:39
http://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=72656

uvs166
21st January 2011, 23:19
Thanks for that. Gives me a little more scope for a spare.

Thomas
21st January 2011, 23:22
Moved to technical help forum

kevin
22nd January 2011, 06:45
Hi fairly new to the rover owners circle due to recently buying a 75cdt tourer. The two problems i have with it are the spare wheel is a space saver (why a space saver when the space it fits in will take a normal size one i dont know!!) I would like to get a full size spare but 75 ones are like rocking horse muck, Are there any other makes or models with the same size and stud pattens?
The second problem i have is two of the lock motors only lock the doors but dont open them, Is there anything that can be done about this?
Thanks in advance.
Malc.

what size wheel are you looking for?

uvs166
23rd January 2011, 14:25
The ones on are 16 inch with 215-55-16 tyres but anything the rolling diameter will do after all its only so i have a full size spare. If i get a puncture the other side of the country i dont want to have to drive back at 50mph.
Malc.