PDA

View Full Version : I love my Tourer CDT

Alan.F
26th January 2011, 09:56
I had a road trip on Monday i went firstly went from Bolton to Glasgow followed by Perth then finally Darlington then home, covered 605 miles in total all on under a tank of diesel, cant get better than that can you :) and i wasn't really overly tired its such a comfy car.

Roverowner
26th January 2011, 10:32
You´re right there:D Mines great too. Fantastic last summer when we came over. Sweden - Holland - South coast - Scotland.... and back. Fantastic car:D

arjan_m
26th January 2011, 11:06
Dito.... Netherlands (Eindhoven), Calais, Manchester

I drive it every year (2/3 times), and I love it to drive! Just in one time, only a Mac Break. And never tired when I arrive.:D

Godders 75
26th January 2011, 22:42
I had a road trip on Monday i went firstly went from Bolton to Glasgow followed by Perth then finally Darlington then home, covered 605 miles in total all on under a tank of diesel, cant get better than that can you :) and i wasn't really overly tired its such a comfy car.
Good for you, ive done trips like that though not quite as far, but if you going to do it, do it in style.

92 squadron
26th January 2011, 22:47

Next, get the MODS fitted and feel the difference, that is if not already fitted.:D

carl
27th January 2011, 06:00
There great for milage eating - we did the dordogne to Scunthorpe all in one go 752 miles - I was cream Crackered by the time we got home but that was from driving through the night

Gate Keeper
27th January 2011, 08:17
All positive thoughts Alan and another vote of confidence in the Rover 75 marque :)

EnEnGee
27th January 2011, 19:02
We do Kent to Inverness and the Scottish islands at least twice a year in our Tourer, sometimes more, and have done so since 2006. Touch wood, it hasn't let us down :D

Excellent choice of car methinks.

patrolman pete
27th January 2011, 20:07
We drive ours down to the south of France every year and sometimes onto the south of Spain too. She's still a joy to drive even after owning her for 7 years and she still attracts a few admiring glances when she's parked up in the sun:D