PDA

View Full Version : Step by step fitting instructions double din

Richy
27th January 2011, 20:37
I have done some searches for the above but without much luck, i am sure i have seen something on these lines, your help is appreciated.

Paul

Mr Edd
28th January 2011, 02:48
Check the how to section as there is lots of info in there. problem is which head unit? there have been a few incarnations some with different cable combinations. Most of what I have done has now changed but some info here maybe of use. Click Me (http://www.deadgooey.co.uk/images/radio/radio.htm) All this is repeated in these forums with additional information from folks who know what they are on about.

Edd

Richy
28th January 2011, 03:16
Thanks Mr Edd

Paul

Devilish
28th January 2011, 03:48
I have fitted several, will take some pics for a how to fit a Xtrons in a week or so, and another on 12th Feb.

johnwh74
28th January 2011, 07:38
I have fitted several, will take some pics for a how to fit a Xtrons in a week or so, and another on 12th Feb.

Richy - Devilish :bowdown: has kindly offered to help put mine in at our nano meet which you have your name down for. Will be a good learning session for a few people i think :}

John

Richy
28th January 2011, 15:11
Yes John i will be watching that, i will also be very interested in seeing your new toy in operation. I hope Devilish doesnt mind lots of stupid questions :)

Looking forward to the 12th
Paul

sirabdesign
5th February 2011, 21:52
I have installed Double Din to my Rover 75, first day when i installed only power cables without ISO Cable it worked fine, then when i tried to fix with ISO Cable Adaptor to connect speakers etc, display doesn't comes up! Only button light turns up and nothing else

HarryM1BYT
11th February 2011, 17:35
I have installed Double Din to my Rover 75, first day when i installed only power cables without ISO Cable it worked fine, then when i tried to fix with ISO Cable Adaptor to connect speakers etc, display doesn't comes up! Only button light turns up and nothing else

I'm not offering much help here, but others will need to know which system you removed to fit the DD and which 75 Mk I or Mk II you have -before they can start to help.