PDA

View Full Version : My new toy !

marinabrian
31st January 2011, 23:28
Just treated myself to a new toy a 2003 1.8t tourer, & I have but a few questions.
My niggles are
Drivers door lock, locks with the plip, but won't unlock, any ideas?
Is it possible to download the ZTT 160 ecu tune into the mems 3?, as the rover variant is 148 BHP, & I can't see any mechanical reason why.
Is there an easy way to clean out the intercooler, as there is a lot of residual oil from a blown turbo.
Oh and is it just me, but does anyone find having a cavernous boot area a temptation to carry some essential items for everyday "k-series" motoring:D

http://i250.photobucket.com/albums/gg279/marinabrian/the%20tourer/PICT0020.jpg
Looking forward to being a part of the 75 community.
Brian.

rizel23
1st February 2011, 08:43
Just treated myself to a new toy a 2003 1.8t tourer, & I have but a few questions.
My niggles are
Drivers door lock, locks with the plip, but won't unlock, any ideas?
Is it possible to download the ZTT 160 ecu tune into the mems 3?, as the rover variant is 148 BHP, & I can't see any mechanical reason why.
Is there an easy way to clean out the intercooler, as there is a lot of residual oil from a blown turbo.
Oh and is it just me, but does anyone find having a cavernous boot area a temptation to carry some essential items for everyday "k-series" motoring:D

http://i250.photobucket.com/albums/gg279/marinabrian/the%20tourer/PICT0020.jpg
Looking forward to being a part of the 75 community.
Brian.

Essential items to carry with a 1.8, but you forgot your AA Membership card in the photo in case you still need more water :D

marinabrian
1st February 2011, 14:05
Ah yes, but once the towbar is fitted, I can tow the Bowser!:getmecoat:

Jules
1st February 2011, 14:32
Locking but not unlocking is classic door solenoid assy failure.
Plenty written on the subject.

marinabrian
1st February 2011, 16:06
Locking but not unlocking is classic door solenoid assy failure.
Plenty written on the subject.

A link would be appreciated please.
Cheers
Brian.