Cymrudragon
9th February 2011, 17:56
Going to see this tonight 51 cdt 2.0 gold classic or ????????:shrug:
mot 1/2012
serv history part mg/rover, part sons garage
mileage 71241
last owner was local garage owners fathers
no reserve and been through auction 2 no bids......due to
guide price of auctioneer is ....bid £500 and its yours(out of auction)
lost of receipts but not seen it yet......
http://cdn.motors.co.uk/d/used-photos/45715/400x/4/0/V780JRH.jpg

derekosb
9th February 2011, 18:03
It's got Climate Control but Velour seats so I think that means it is a Club?:shrug:

HTH

Derek

Cymrudragon
9th February 2011, 18:38
Thats great Derek chears ......car looks ok and cheap.....got someone as a buyer or looking for this type fingers X derv as well

ps how the hell did you deduce all that from that snap........true rover man

Parker
9th February 2011, 19:47
Which auction you off to Andrew? I used to be an auctioneer at South Wales Motor Auctions many moons ago.

derekosb
9th February 2011, 19:51
Thats great Derek chears ......car looks ok and cheap.....got someone as a buyer or looking for this type fingers X derv as well

ps how the hell did you deduce all that from that snap........true rover man

:D

The Classic model had rotary dials for the heating, Club upwards had the digital climate control. Mk 1 Connies had leather so as you can see the corner of the seats and they are velour it is a Club. Might be a Club SE if that is a foglight switch I can just about make out on the headlight switch panel.........:o

Steering wheel looks heavily worn so expect it to be pretty high mileage.

Derek

Cymrudragon
10th February 2011, 14:16
which auction you off to andrew? I used to be an auctioneer at south wales motor auctions many moons ago.

your not getting there before me phil ......bridgend mate :d
and they expect another rover in a couple of days.......could be the start of a nice side line.....:d

did look at it tonight bit worn drivers seat , shiny sterring wheel, worn pedal covers, drivers seat belt non retracting? Air bag light on,water ingress rear cluster,body work mint ., should the rear park sensors be colour coded????? Waiting for owner to accept my offer bit cheaky realy as i offerd £400 cash...only drivers side showes any weare as pass seat belt flys back to its position and all original factory fitted mats x4 not a mark on any of them exept drivers.........getting exited ........

carl
10th February 2011, 14:57
old reps car me thinks then