PDA

View Full Version : Welcome To The Double Din Sat Nav Forum

Reebs
13th February 2011, 20:53
Announcing the creation of the new Satellite Navigation sub forums which can be found within the I.C.E Section.

This forum is the place to find all details relating to the newer double din navigation systems including those units fitted to the Chinese variants of our car.

Over the coming weeks, all existing threads relating to these systems will be moved by the team, into this section. However please do let us know of any threads we may have missed.

CDTi
13th February 2011, 20:58
Good stuff, Paul :}

vindaloo
13th February 2011, 21:13
Good move:bowdown:

Miff
13th February 2011, 21:19
Great. I might get a Rover logo on my Erising DD yet :}

Robson Rover Repair
13th February 2011, 22:19
For referance this is one of the double din units Sean (user name Radioguy) provides for us.

http://image.made-in-china.com/2f0j00gBMtQejaslcG/7-0-Inch-Digita-Car-DVD-Player-With-GPS-For-Mg.jpg

Rocket111
28th January 2012, 13:11
Ok first question on this thread, i have sean`s dd unit with ig0 8, all was working fine until on the menu screen of igo i clicked on shutdown instead of exit & now the satnav will not come back on just a blue screen, does the whole unit need to be reset or am i just stupid....anyone had this problem, cheers:shrug:

oldcarguy
28th January 2012, 13:41
For referance this is one of the double din units Sean (user name Radioguy) provides for us.

http://image.made-in-china.com/2f0j00gBMtQejaslcG/7-0-Inch-Digita-Car-DVD-Player-With-GPS-For-Mg.jpg When funds allow, this will be the one I will get.

HarryM1BYT
28th January 2012, 13:47
Ok first question on this thread, i have sean`s dd unit with ig0 8, all was working fine until on the menu screen of igo i clicked on shutdown instead of exit & now the satnav will not come back on just a blue screen, does the whole unit need to be reset or am i just stupid....anyone had this problem, cheers:shrug:

Try first, poking the end of a paperclip into the reset hole at the top right corner of the DD - if you get it right, the lights on the DD should go off and come back on when you release it. If that fails, try disconnecting the -ve of the battery, under the bonnet for a while. 3 hours is the suggested time, but 15 mins worked for me.

Oh and - thanks Reebs, good move, very much appreciated.

Rocket111
28th January 2012, 14:14
Looks like that is what i have to do very anoying when i have spent a few hours setting it all up, will presume everything will need setting up again, thanks for your help did not really want to take this option

Rocket111
30th January 2012, 20:42
Update on this now, if any of you out there have this problem you will have to disconnect the battery to reset, the moral here is not to click on shutdown on the satnav with igo8 as it will not come back on, ha ha all sorted now

mrsimon
5th July 2012, 23:20
Could you send me a link to this product please?

Is it compatible with say a Rover 75 2002 in any trim option?

danjo
26th August 2012, 16:34
How much are these DD units and are they just plug & play ?

Steve916
26th August 2012, 18:04
Could you send me a link to this product please?

Is it compatible with say a Rover 75 2002 in any trim option?

Here you go. All info regarding price etc on here.:}
A walnut trim can be made for these as an aftermarket mod, by another member.
http://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=69726

Radioguy
27th August 2012, 02:21

Any Questions at all danjo, please feel free to contact me at [email protected]

Sean

Spôôk
29th August 2012, 06:36
Any Questions at all danjo, please feel free to contact me at [email protected]

Sean

Hi Sean,

That would require that you read those mails and answer them :mad: