PDA

View Full Version : 2011 National Caravan, Boat & Outdoor show

CoOkIeMoNsTeR
15th February 2011, 17:27
If your into your Caravans and Camping, this is a must attend date on the calendar. Well worth it, I've been every year for years and of course will be there this year. It's got all the latest 2011 model vans and plenty of interesting stands. It's in the NEC in Birmingham from the 22/02/11 through to the 27/02/11, if you can go, do, it's great fun:D

:smilie_re:www.boatandcaravan.co.uk (http://www.boatandcaravan.co.uk/)

Gate Keeper
19th February 2011, 21:49
Hi Sean,

As you might guess, I won't be able to make it. If you have the time, can you write up your visit and put up some pics on the camping/caravan forum here after you have been? Cheers :}
Phil

CoOkIeMoNsTeR
20th February 2011, 20:02
No problemo sir:cool: *Wonders how the camera works:getmecoat:*

Gate Keeper
21st February 2011, 06:01
Hi Sean

I wonder if you could keep a look out for a small solar powered portable A/C unit for tents whilst you are at the show. I am not holding out for any as these days most caravans come with A/C built in, but who knows. Camping out in the bush - well sometimes it can get very hot. I have only ever seen one solar powered A/C for a tent and that was home made :}

CoOkIeMoNsTeR
21st February 2011, 11:47
I'll keep my eye out for you, and yes, my van has A/C:getmecoat:

CoOkIeMoNsTeR
27th February 2011, 13:44
Well, back from the show now, plenty to report, but alas, no piccys, the camera would only take pure white photos:mood: So I'm just going to have to describe it to you. As for portable A/C Phil, I was none the wiser I'm afraid:shrug: I had a good time looking around, a few of the vans were a little trailer trashy, and I have no interest in boats, so didn't go to that hall. Bought some new tools there too. Full Write up soon...

Gate Keeper
28th February 2011, 05:59
thanks for looking Sean. No Problem! :} I will check out the a/c for tents at 4X4 World here.