PDA

View Full Version : Back trying to talk to OTTER SHOP

ceedy
16th February 2011, 10:57
After all the grief getting my Erising unit repaired/returned/repaired & working.

The GPS side stopped again straight after changing the zt's battery a few weeks back.

The rest of the unit is excellent. even DVBT.. & plays everything I've thrown at it..

But it seems now the original contact/email I dealt with in sorting it doesn't want to reply any more.

Just opened another message thread to the same supplier Otter Shop from another ebay unit they are selling and so far
only just getting past the language barrier.

Its another "Christine" ;)..
Told them of the problem, a system screen freeze when selecting the GPS .
reply was .. your need a firmware update. ?.

and now they have kindly set me a pile of links to a 2010 version of IGO ?..

ermm!! no..already told them it doesn't get that far . have sent a link to a video of the probelm ,so waiting for their next reply .:shrug:

i'm not going throught the returning process again. :mad:

C.

tony_fry
19th February 2011, 11:22
After all the grief getting my Erising unit repaired/returned/repaired & working.

The GPS side stopped again straight after changing the zt's battery a few weeks back.

The rest of the unit is excellent. even DVBT.. & plays everything I've thrown at it..

But it seems now the original contact/email I dealt with in sorting it doesn't want to reply any more.

Just opened another message thread to the same supplier Otter Shop from another ebay unit they are selling and so far
only just getting past the language barrier.

Its another "Christine" ;)..
Told them of the problem, a system screen freeze when selecting the GPS .
reply was .. your need a firmware update. ?.

and now they have kindly set me a pile of links to a 2010 version of IGO ?..

ermm!! no..already told them it doesn't get that far . have sent a link to a video of the probelm ,so waiting for their next reply .:shrug:

i'm not going throught the returning process again. :mad:

C.

OMG Chris, seem like you are going through it again.

MARKUK
19th February 2011, 11:26
Not good !!!...

Have you looked at the 2010 Igo stuff by the way ?

Radioguy
21st February 2011, 15:36
Chris

I have an Agent on the ground there if you need help

Sean