PDA

View Full Version : P.o.l

actros
8th March 2011, 18:57
hI all how meny members is going from the yorkhire mob as we may be able to have a convoy down to it . The meeting place would be Woodall Services on the M1 south of Sheffield.:shrug::shrug:

Eljay55
9th March 2011, 11:44
I will be in attendence. State the time and I will be there.
Graham

FredSpencer
9th March 2011, 15:50
hI all how meny members is going from the yorkhire mob as we may be able to have a convoy down to it . The meeting place would be Woodall Services on the M1 south of Sheffield.:shrug::shrug:

What is it? :shrug:

James.uk
9th March 2011, 16:09
:wss: innit... :shrug:

woolleysox
9th March 2011, 16:11
What is it? :shrug:

Pride of Longbridge home of Austin Rover see Midland thread :D

FredSpencer
9th March 2011, 16:39
Pride of Longbridge home of Austin Rover see Midland thread :D

Ah, I see ..... So P.o.L. at least then, methinks. Not for me though, the murky Midlands is a step too far. :getmecoat:

Eljay55
16th March 2011, 16:17
Shameless bump for this thread:D

Come on guys, you know you want to;)

Graham

sikelsh
18th March 2011, 09:14
I cant make my mind up Graham on Pride of Longbridge.

I have looked at a few photos and it looks like a field full of cars with not much going on.

Have I got it wrong? is there any stalls, or facilities?

Simon

Tatts
18th March 2011, 09:55
The meeting place would be Woodall Services on the M1 south of Sheffield

There. Just thought I'd amend it for Stocktakes benefit. :D:D:D

ssizefive
18th March 2011, 15:48

I have looked at a few photos and it looks like a field full of cars with not much going on.

Simon

It was a fantastic day out last year - the park was full of cars & it was excellent. Facilities wise, there was a couple of sandwich/ burger vans etc, there were a few toilets dotted about and a very busy ice cream van ( it was a very hot day! ).
In my opinion it was well worth the journey & cant wait to get there again!

Steve.

actros
9th April 2011, 09:32
There. Just thought I'd amend it for Stocktakes benefit. :D:D:DAnyboby else would like to join the convoy we are meeting up at WOODALL SERVICES ON THE M1 at between 7-15 - 7-30am so just pop along.:shrug::shrug:

woolleysox
9th April 2011, 10:38
Love to but its a bit out of the way for me:p:

see you all next week at POL

stocktake
9th April 2011, 11:11

Simon

Thats exactly what it is Simon, understandable if it's not your cup of tea :)

Anyboby else would like to join the convoy we are meeting up at WOODALL SERVICES ON THE M1 at between 7-15 - 7-30am so just pop along.:shrug::shrug:

Don't know if we are travelling down Fri night yet, if not may just turn up at the services, just north of Sheffield you say Tatts :D :D :D

johnwh74
10th April 2011, 12:33
We will join in your convoy :D

Anthony & Maricel
10th April 2011, 19:04
If you could make a stop or at least slow down at J21 I will gladly join you, this will be my first POL. If the leader of the pack can pm me I will send you my mobile number so I know when you are here.

The picture speaks volumes :drool4:

Thanks,
Anthony.

actros
11th April 2011, 11:28
If you could make a stop or at least slow down at J21 I will gladly join you, this will be my first POL. If the leader of the pack can pm me I will send you my mobile number so I know when you are here.

The picture speaks volumes :drool4:

Thanks,
Anthony.We Will be coming off at J23a and going down the 42.

starbug2
11th April 2011, 14:42
are you going to Bromsgrove first or just to longbridge , i'm getting very confused :getmecoat: as not sure now what :confused: every one is doing with a few other convoys going on about me .

FredSpencer
11th April 2011, 16:10
are you going to Bromsgrove first or just to longbridge , i'm getting very confused :getmecoat: as not sure now what :confused: every one is doing with a few other convoys going on about me .

Good heavens man, if you can't find your way around little old England ...... how do you manage inter-galactic voyages? :getmecoat:

starbug2
11th April 2011, 16:20
Good heavens man, if you can't find your way around little old England ...... how do you manage inter-galactic voyages? :getmecoat:
fair to say i know very well where to go:p::p::p: but folk have rather changed the goal posts as to the convoy being just from Bromsgrove, now with ones also from kfc and from Yorkshire which may or may not being going via Bromsgrove also as to the Friday night since the thread for it went **** up it is now unclear to me as to what's going on . :confused:

Eljay55
11th April 2011, 17:00
Stephen, we are travelling in convoy from Yorkshire to Bromsgrove to meet with other convoy. Hope that makes it clear. Breaker 1 9 rubber duck.
Graham

starbug2
11th April 2011, 20:02
Stephen, we are travelling in convoy from Yorkshire to Bromsgrove to meet with other convoy. Hope that makes it clear. Breaker 1 9 rubber duck.
Graham
is your eta about 9 am at Bromsgrove as that was the time i understood we were meeting up and leaving later to longbridge . still got friday to sort out :getmecoat: thank you Breaker 1 9 rubber duck.

Eljay55
11th April 2011, 23:28
Yes, 9am eta at Bromsgrove.

Graham