PDA

View Full Version : Is this the same as Seans?

tezzer
17th March 2011, 16:03
Hi there, im ready very soon to purchase to my double din unit for my zt i was just looking around and came across this, but are these the same units as Sean sells?

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/7-HD-LCD-DVD-GPS-TV-USB-iPod-BT-SD-Rover-75-MG-/150504263287?pt=UK_Audio_TV_Electronics_In_Car_Ent ertainment_GPS_In_Car_Audio_Players_PP&hash=item230ac0ce77

Teflon
17th March 2011, 16:13
Yup! Definitely recommend buying from Shaun, as he provides excellent after sales service and has a UK based repair depot if anything should go wrong.

Hope this helps,

Cliff

tezzer
17th March 2011, 16:18
Cheers cliff for that, just wanted to make sure as i am gonna speak to sean to see what he has in this price range. hopefully he sees this or i could PM him.
well done on best car award mate lovely 75!:D

M9_Nut
17th March 2011, 16:54
Hi tezzer,

Be wary of this supplier.
they are saying its the new wince 6 version but has the the cabling looms for the older type in one of the pictures.

At nearly £350 (Including delivery) works out at over 560 US Dollars at current exchange rates. I believe Seans are around 540 USD with free delivery - AND you get all the backup and security of ordering from a trusted trader here on the forum.

If that's a bit much then he gets second hand units regularly from members here who upgrade or sell their cars.

have a look at his site here LINKY (http://www.autogpsdvds.com/) and drop Sean a PM -he's on here most days.

hope this helps
(and yes I'm another very satisfied customer)

Ian

baconbuttyman
17th March 2011, 16:57
Hi there, im ready very soon to purchase to my double din unit for my zt i was just looking around and came across this, but are these the same units as Sean sells?

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/7-HD-LCD-DVD-GPS-TV-USB-iPod-BT-SD-Rover-75-MG-/150504263287?pt=UK_Audio_TV_Electronics_In_Car_Ent ertainment_GPS_In_Car_Audio_Players_PP&hash=item230ac0ce77

this seller makes claims about these that are unfounded, they have less features than Seans

M9_Nut
17th March 2011, 17:03
this seller makes claims about these that are unfounded, they have less features than Seans

That's a much better way of putting it BBM :-) :bowdown:

Radioguy
18th March 2011, 16:16
HI there

this Unit has No TMC , Our RDS units are less money than His Prices there.

Also this James fellow I had dealings with in December a Belgium fellow's wife mistakenly bought an analog unit (No TMC or RDS) for him for Xmas after she saw him admiring Mine ! She went on Ebay and Bought this one !

He decided to get the RDS unit and this James fellow Up-charged him almost 100$ BEFORE he Shipped even after his wife paid Over 625$ for the ANALOG TV Unit ! I tried to intervene and he knows who I am, And I Offered even to pay him a Premium ! But he went for the blood of the poor guy in Belgium ! The Poor fellows Xmas gift ended up costing him about 800$ For the head Unit only

He seems very Brutal !

You will be paying shipping back to China if you have any problems ! We have the warranty service in the UK and WE Pay all transport costs !

Cheers

Sean

tezzer
18th March 2011, 19:52
Thanks everone, i wasnt gonna purchase this unit just enquiring if it was the same, just because the price really i will only deal with sean i regards to these units especially with all the good feed back from you all...