PDA

View Full Version : DD satnav problem...

kevineds
31st March 2011, 17:00
Got a bit of spare time today, so started installing my double din. Generally went ok, couldn't get a tv signal for the DVB ( i live in a poor reception area , so will have another go at that) ipod function perfect with my iphone. The only real problem i have is the satnav. ran Primo 1.2 all was ok, then i thought i would try igo - big mistake. took a little while to load but then seemed although decided i like the look of primo more so tried getting back to that but it is now 'frozen' on the main screen (the white one with the large icon for the satnav). tried a reset but no joy (although i havent disconnected the power yet).
Is there something i have done wrong?

thanks in advance
Kev

MARKUK
31st March 2011, 17:09
It sometimes does silly things like this !..

Disconnect from power for a couple or three hours and then all should be good !

kevineds
31st March 2011, 17:42
Cheers will give it a go

kevineds
31st March 2011, 20:04
Out of curiosity, anyone else had problems finding the wire to connect the pink wire for the camera to? cant seem to find it:shrug:

MARKUK
31st March 2011, 20:24
Out of curiosity, anyone else had problems finding the wire to connect the pink wire for the camera to? cant seem to find it:shrug:

You may need to run a new one from your reversing light instead if it's not there

kevineds
4th April 2011, 09:20
Finally got a chance to have another go at the problem as the 75 is currently at my parents house. Power has been disconnected from the unit (for a few days) powered the unit back up, problem is still the same :(
Could it be a problem with the satnav sd card/software?

kevineds
13th April 2011, 18:01
downloaded igo and put onto a new sd card now everything is fine :D