PDA

View Full Version : Vote For Favorite Colour

JP53
19th November 2006, 06:48
There are only a few hours left to cast your vote for your favorite colour. Remember I will donate £1 for every vote on the poll to Children in need, so come on folks lets at least get 50. John.

JP53
19th November 2006, 16:12
Thanks to everyone who voted, I will be paying £44 into the Children in need fund when I go to the bank tomorrow. John.

GreyGhost
19th November 2006, 16:15
Thanks to everyone who voted, I will be paying £44 into the Children in need fund when I go to the bank tomorrow. John.

I'm a child :)

Simon
19th November 2006, 16:34

Very worthy cause, mate.

I think a big thanks on behalf of everyone on here is inorder for your generosity :clap:

GreyGhost
19th November 2006, 16:36
Very worthy cause, mate.

I think a big thanks on behalf of everyone on here is inorder for your generosity :clap:

Wot..............

Ken
19th November 2006, 16:38
Thats a very nice thing you are doing John :lol:

I am very pleased Starlight silver won :D or possibly blue :mad:

JP53
19th November 2006, 16:39
Wot..............

Thanks lad's. :o

JP53
19th November 2006, 16:44
Thats a very nice thing you are doing John :lol:

I am very pleased Starlight silver won :D or possibly blue :mad:

Yes against ALL the odds and in the interest of good taste Silver DID NOT WIN. In fact Pink ran it close :laughing2: (prods Hornets nest and runs off) :D

Ken
19th November 2006, 16:49
Yes against ALL the odds and in the interest of good taste Silver DID NOT WIN. In fact Pink ran it close :laughing2: (prods Hornets nest and runs off) :D

:no: :no: :no: :no: :laughing2:

JP53
19th November 2006, 17:00
:no: :no: :no: :no: :laughing2:

Banned :( Sorry Ken the wife over powered me and wrote that last post (although her ZR is Silver). I would have posted due to a technical fault Silver seems to have not won, this by virtue of the fact that Silver is the best and only colour for a 75 or ZT to be seen in, must be put right. I therefore pronounce that the winning colour for the Children in need colour poll is..........BLUE, (stop it Sue you will get me banned) is SILVER. You can ban my wife now!

Simon
19th November 2006, 17:03
Jut out of interest, can you list the other colours in descending order too? It would be nice to see where red came...

GreyGhost
19th November 2006, 17:08
Poll results as follows

Blues 14
Greens 10
Reds 9
Silvers 9
Blacks 7
XPG 6
White Gold 5
Monograms 2
Yellow 1
Pink 1

JP53
19th November 2006, 17:14
Poll results as follows

Blues 14
Greens 10
Reds 9
Silvers 9
Blacks 7
XPG 6
White Gold 5
Monograms 2
Yellow 1
Pink 1

Pink's a bit like Silver anyway.

Hope you liked this post as it will probably be my last :laughing2:

GreyGhost
19th November 2006, 17:27
Pink's a bit like Silver anyway.

Hope you liked this post as it will probably be my last :laughing2:

It was only Scoot that voted pink as she thought it was simply favourite colour not car colour.
What a little treasure :)

JP53
19th November 2006, 17:32
It was only Scoot that voted pink as she thought it was simply favourite colour not car colour.
What a little treasure :)

Awhhh Bless :lol:

Ken
19th November 2006, 17:41
Banned :( Sorry Ken the wife over powered me and wrote that last post (although her ZR is Silver). I would have posted due to a technical fault Silver seems to have not won, this by virtue of the fact that Silver is the best and only colour for a 75 or ZT to be seen in, must be put right. I therefore pronounce that the winning colour for the Children in need colour poll is..........BLUE, (stop it Sue you will get me banned) is SILVER. You can ban my wife now!

What can I say John apart from you are no longer:no: :rolleyes: :band:

Kandyman
19th November 2006, 22:50
Come on you BLUESSSSSSSsssssssssssssssssss

JP53
20th November 2006, 04:39
Come on you BLUESSSSSSSsssssssssssssssssss

Lets face it Kandyman, it's what we KNEW all along, Blue is best. :D

Kandyman
20th November 2006, 04:42
True there John and I never used any of my powers to alter the votes :angel:

JP53
20th November 2006, 04:51
True there John and I never used any of my powers to alter the votes :angel:

That as surprised me! It looked like someone added several votes to the SILVER score :D

JP53
20th November 2006, 04:54
That as surprised me! It looked like someone added several votes to the SILVER score :D

Just checked and I reckon at least 8 :laughing2:

JP53
20th November 2006, 20:18
£64 paid into Children in need first thing this morning. Thank you all for taking time to vote. I will think of a new poll for next year and with the way the membership is growing, I will have to start working a bit of overtime to ensure I can pay!

GreyGhost
20th November 2006, 20:35
Well done John a truly worthwhile cause.

Next year = re mortgage the house, rent the children out and........ well we may not need to go any further but just in case, is your Mrs available for small cleaning jobs or perhaps taking in washing?. :rofl:

JP53
20th November 2006, 20:40
Well done John a truly worthwhile cause.

Next year = re mortgage the house, rent the children out and........ well we may not need to go any further but just in case, is your Mrs available for small cleaning jobs or perhaps taking in washing?. :ROFL:

All of these and more. I blame you and your fellow forum makers for doing such a good job and making this such a good place to be. :)