PDA

View Full Version : Possible North Wales Meeting 2012.

Mr-Tomcat
6th May 2011, 11:32
I've noticed that North Wales get's past over a lot in favour of the South. However; I wish I had thought of this sooner, as for this year it is to late.
My suggestion is if anyone is interested in having one of your meetings at the Anglesey Vintage Rally 2012, this year the Ford and Fordson club are doing so, next year it would be nice if someone else did, please consider my proposal, as I'm sure owner's in North Wales would enjoy a local meeting.

Thank's, Andrew. :}

bobgrice
6th May 2011, 11:46
check out the north-west events (convoy to colwyn bay)

Mr-Tomcat
6th May 2011, 12:26
Great I will do that. But hope someone will consider Anglesey next year aswell. :)
Just looked it clashes with the Anglesey Vntage Rally.

James.uk
6th May 2011, 14:47
>>>it clashes with the Anglesey Vntage Rally.<<<

That doesn't matter, our cars ain't vintage yet, so come to the clubs meeting instead, you know it makes sense.... innit.. :D :D

Mr-Tomcat
7th May 2011, 10:31
No they are not, but I get a weekend out of the house this way:D Something to think about for you lot next year maybe, be nice to see a collection in one place. ;)

James.uk
7th May 2011, 14:54
You could sneak orf down to Colwyn on the Sunday afternoon, no one will miss you. :D :D :D

Mr-Tomcat
7th May 2011, 22:40
No they won't, as I won't be able to leave the field :shrug::shrug: There again you lot could come to Anglesey. :D