PDA

View Full Version : Igo Wooden Rover Wallpaper

Alex30013k
7th May 2011, 11:47
Hello i have just put on the igo software onto my dd and i dont like the start up picture of the wooden rover 75 badge?

Can someone tell me the location of this file so i can change it to a non wooden one? thanks

Albion
7th May 2011, 13:08
Hello i have just put on the igo software onto my dd and i dont like the start up picture of the wooden rover 75 badge?

Can someone tell me the location of this file so i can change it to a non wooden one? thanks

Here is a thread about Logos
http://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=57394&highlight=change+logo

You can use your own as long as it is correct format and size..

1. Prepare a logo file size 720 * 480 px JPG format

2. Copy the logo file to an empty (micro)SD or USB flash, do NOT put any other file inside

3. Insert the (micro)SD or USB flash to the head unit, note (micro)SD card must in multimedia slot, not GPS slot

4. Press "PROG" key on the remote controller

5. DONE!

Alex30013k
7th May 2011, 15:56
Thanks I have now changed my dd logo! Much easier way! But I want to change the logo that's built into the sat nav software?

Albion
7th May 2011, 19:21
Thanks I have now changed my dd logo! Much easier way! But I want to change the logo that's built into the sat nav software?
Well, I guess , search for a jpeg image on the SD card in GPS slot?

Alex30013k
8th May 2011, 13:30
Well, I guess , search for a jpeg image on the SD card in GPS slot?

Have done? :shrug:

Albion
8th May 2011, 14:19
Have done? :shrug:

Ok, now we have to call for HELP, maybe Sean (Radioguy), can help you with this issue, apologies that I couldn't....

Alex30013k
8th May 2011, 14:20
Ok, now we have to call for HELP, maybe Sean (Radioguy), can help you with this issue, apologies that I couldn't....

I have read it somewhere just can't find it!

tony_fry
9th May 2011, 05:58

The Wallpaper, is in Branding.zip.

If you PM me your email address I will send you the branding file with the black 75 logo on it.