PDA

View Full Version : Where's me Volume Gone....?

Mikejr
12th May 2011, 16:05
Since installing Primo 1.2 I can hardly hear the Sat Nav announcements. Previous version was perfect, when an instruction was given the radio or MP3 volume reduced and I could hear the announcement clearly. Now, while the radio volume reduces (although not as much) the Sat Nav announcement is barely audible at low speed and is inaudible at high speed. Unfortunately, in the sunny weather we've been having, (although not complaining about that :D) it's no good looking at the screen because it's hardly visible :(.

Conversely, when a traffic announcement is made the volume is absolutely deafening. Frightened the life out of me the first time it happened as I just happened to be passing a lorry on the M25. Could have been nasty.

Anyone any ideas as to what can be done to resolve this. Reset the Sat Nav, Reset the unit itself or is there a text file that can be changed somewhere? The Master Sat Nav volume is maxed out in the settings.

Thanks,

MARKUK
12th May 2011, 17:11
This should be in your sys file for Primo...

[sound]
csv_voice_enabled=1
ding=0
queue_length=200
mute_os_key=1
pause_mp3_sooner=1

And also try checking all the sound settings from within the menu system on Primo..

Mikejr
13th May 2011, 15:02
This should be in your sys file for Primo...

[sound]
csv_voice_enabled=1
ding=0
queue_length=200
mute_os_key=1
pause_mp3_sooner=1

And also try checking all the sound settings from within the menu system on Primo..

Yes, the above is in my sys.txt file :}

Master Volume in the Primo menu setting is set on max but majority of other volume settings are set to the mid point (as they were before I updated to Primo 1.2). I will adjust all to Max to see if it makes any difference.

Will kep you posted.

Thanks,

Mikejr
16th May 2011, 18:01
Yes, the above is in my sys.txt file :}

Master Volume in the Primo menu setting is set on max but majority of other volume settings are set to the mid point (as they were before I updated to Primo 1.2). I will adjust all to Max to see if it makes any difference.

Will kep you posted.

Reloaded the full Primo version as posted by Tony on Sugar Sync and Volume is now back to normal. :shrug: :shrug: :} :} :}