PDA

View Full Version : Cheap Head Units for sale

Radioguy
24th May 2011, 15:46
Well,

The factory made an error. They manufactured 25 Units with TMC and Analog TV. And sent to us mixed into our last order (NO RDS) Call it Miscommunication, call it haste makes waste call it what you will but I now own them. A few members received some last go around and we are in the process of exchanging them. They then sent us our order on the 16th of May and we found that all of those are ALSO WITHOUT RDS. We are waiting an "emergency" production of units with TMC And RDS

So... Here is the deal.. I beat them down on the price and I want to send all to the UK in one Shipment to reduce the shipping costs and get these sold as fast as possible. Its not going to get cheaper than this ...
I Will sell them (CANADIAN DOLLARS) $438.00 (A SAVINGS OF 100$!) [Which translates to ABOUT £275 at Todays rate (May 24th) ]. This will include Shipping to the UK But Shipping from the UK to you will be additional cost. Within the UK That is about £12 ..It will include the standard 2 GB SD Card with IGO8, If you want to upgrade the SD Card , This will also be additional cost.

The ones that are being exchanged are also available as used ones , there are 6 units . But these cannot ship until after the new ones arrive at the customers. It would be preferable to sell these within the countries where they currently are:

1/ Italy, 1/ France, 3/. In the UK

If you are interested in these , please email me with any questions and/or concerns

[email protected]

I have placed a link on the website where you can go ahead and order...
This is the Link CLICK HERE (http://autogpsdvds.com/index.php?route=product/product&path=48&product_id=133)

Cheers

SEAN

rizel23
24th May 2011, 17:30
Sean i could be interested in one of these as an exchange for my faulty unit and GPS board refund ect, please contact me. thanks, Sam