PDA

View Full Version : rear view camera and subwoofer

peterv6
25th May 2011, 09:44
In the book it says the rear view camera automaticly should apear on the screen when camera is activated but mine doesn't?
If I'm in SD-card mode and want the camera view I have to push mode three times to come to radio mode, then I can push the home button and choose cdc mode and I get the picture. Isn't there an easier way to access the camera mode?
I don't know if it matters but my camera is not wireless!

I have also purchased the OEM H/K subwoofer and want to connect it to my unit.
Does the unit have a subwoofer line out or only line out?

cheers!

tony_fry
25th May 2011, 17:43
In the book it says the rear view camera automaticly should apear on the screen when camera is activated but mine doesn't?
If I'm in SD-card mode and want the camera view I have to push mode three times to come to radio mode, then I can push the home button and choose cdc mode and I get the picture. Isn't there an easier way to access the camera mode?
I don't know if it matters but my camera is not wireless!

I have also purchased the OEM H/K subwoofer and want to connect it to my unit.
Does the unit have a subwoofer line out or only line out?

cheers!

Have you connected the "pink" wire to a switched reverse live? I.E when the car goes into reverse it has a positive + feed to the pink wire?

There is RCA (left & right) output on the back of the unit to connect a sub too.

peterv6
26th May 2011, 05:36
[QUOTE=tony_fry;730076]Have you connected the "pink" wire to a switched reverse live? I.E when the car goes into reverse it has a positive + feed to the pink wire?

That I think i've missed!:}
Will check it.
thanks

StuartB
26th May 2011, 07:45
If it's of any help, when in Ipod/SD card mode etc, touching the screen in the top right hand corner will make a "Home" button appear (its hidden by default). That will save you having to work your way through mode to radio (where the home button is constantly displayed)

Cheers

Stuart

peterv6
1st June 2011, 10:39
If it's of any help, when in Ipod/SD card mode etc, touching the screen in the top right hand corner will make a "Home" button appear (its hidden by default). That will save you having to work your way through mode to radio (where the home button is constantly displayed)

Cheers

Stuart

Thank you!:}