PDA

View Full Version : When's the Next Meet ?

STUBIE
19th November 2006, 16:35
This time last year I looking forward with some excitement to the clubs first ever meet at Gaydon.

Seeing all those gorgeous 75's and ZT's was a site to behold.

I have not been able to attend the subsequent meets due to distance and work commitments but looking forward to the next one.

Sometime in Jan 2007 perhaps ? Come on Guys let us Know.

Stubie

Ken
19th November 2006, 16:46
This time last year I looking forward with some excitement to the clubs first ever meet at Gaydon.

I have not been able to attend the subsequent meets due to distance and work commitments but looking forward to the next one.

Stubie

Stubie

We would if we could honestly. We are waiting for prices for next year to come through to us. It seems most places decide next years prices in November and at the moment we are waiting for emails from four locations.

We can't say where those locations are just yet but as soon as its been decided where and when I assure you we will shout about it. :lol:

Cheers

Ken

JP53
19th November 2006, 16:46

Stubie

The sooner the better and what about a club Christmas meal? I could do the jokes for the crackers! ;)

Kandyman
19th November 2006, 18:18
Hi Stubie,

Have you read this thread, it is not been held or run by the club, but buy our brothers over the water and a few of us might gate crash it ;)

http://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=27

The will be an international meet of 75s taking place on the 26th, 27th and 28th of May 2007 both in and around Luxembourg. During the 3 days there will be plenty of time to visit the 4 countries (Germany, France, Belgium, Luxembourg) without having to travel too far.

The full programme will be known in January 2007

Ken
19th November 2006, 18:25
Hi Stubie,

Have you read this thread, it is not been held or run by the club, but buy our brothers over the water and a few of us might gate crash it ;)

http://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=27

The will be an international meet of 75s taking place on the 26th, 27th and 28th of May 2007 both in and around Luxembourg. During the 3 days there will be plenty of time to visit the 4 countries (Germany, France, Belgium, Luxembourg) without having to travel too far.

The full programme will be known in January 2007

Well done Kandyman!

I never mentioned that on purpose so you would have something to do :o

STUBIE
19th November 2006, 18:28
Kandyman

Actually I asked SWMBO earlier on this afternoon If I could perhaps attend this meet and she said it was OK :eek: by her. So certainly looking favourable.

Need to see what involved, before I make the decision.

Stubs

GreyGhost
19th November 2006, 18:30
Kandyman

Actually I asked SWMBO earlier on this afternoon If I could perhaps attend this meet and she said it was OK :eek: by her. So certainly looking favourable.

Need to see what involved, before I make the decision.

Stubs

Excellent, we've ordered the troupe of dancing girls and a tanker full of beer so......... she's not listening is she? :rofl:

Kandyman
19th November 2006, 18:33
I think a few of us are waiting to see what’s involved before saying yes for definite, maybe in the new year whne we know abit more about it all we can start to look at costs and routes and everything like that :)

Keith
19th November 2006, 18:39
Excellent, we've ordered the troupe of dancing girls and a tanker full of beer

Beer! that is no good to me I thought you were organising in flight refelling

GreyGhost
19th November 2006, 19:09
Beer! that is no good to me I thought you were organising in flight refelling

Is this something to do with half timbering the interior of your ZT? :laughing2:

windrush
19th November 2006, 20:08
I think that these guys are holding the propose locations for our next meets close to their chests

GreyGhost
19th November 2006, 20:17
I think that these guys are holding the propose locations for our next meets close to their chests

I'm convinced it is just a ploy to get us all out of the country, then they can nip over, load up with driver side cupholders then beat a hasty retreat.
One week later and suddenly you see on all the LHD countries Ebays. Rare passenger side cupholders for sale.
There I've said it. I hope I'm wrong but I've met a few of them, and quite frankly I wouldn't put it past 'em. :laughing2:

JP53
19th November 2006, 20:20
I'm convinced it is just a ploy to get us all out of the country, then they can nip over, load up with passenger side cupholders then beat a hasty retreat.
One week later and suddenly you see on all the LHD countries Ebays. Rare driver side cupholders for sale.
There I've said it. I hope I'm wrong but I've met a few of them, and quite frankly I wouldn't put it past 'em. :laughing2:

So they would be advertised as either even rarer, rarer than they used to be or nearing extinshion :D