PDA

View Full Version : picking up my straights today...

nuts75
15th June 2011, 07:42
;)hi.and good morning ,im off today to pick me up some 18 inch straights. refurbed. cant wait .these will replace my 17 inch mirage alloys ,i loved the mirage alloys on her ,but allways wanted a set of straights. any way i cant post a for sale post for the mirage alloys with nearly brand new goodyear nct tyres on . so if any body is after a set with a spare.. please pm me.. i hope i am not treading on any toes... but i thought id mention them ,before i put them on ebay .im only looking for around 140.pick up only .. regards tonk

ROBBIE G
15th June 2011, 11:32
PM sent

regards rob

Hengist
15th June 2011, 11:38
Would have been happy to have them too, but would've needed couriering ... don't trust the 18s myself.

Can I be thick and ask what exactly are "straights"? Seen them mentioned lots, not sure which they are and why called that?

Angus

Jay
15th June 2011, 12:16
Here you go Angus
http://i1096.photobucket.com/albums/g329/jay560/StraightsZTwheels.jpg

Courtesy of Reebs Check your Spec thread.

VVC-Geeza
15th June 2011, 12:44
Yep,straights are a great option imo :)

Hengist
15th June 2011, 12:54
Cheers - aye, that's what we have.

Straight what - spokes? Or is it just the proper name for them?

Angus

Drewcole81
15th June 2011, 13:26
Cheers - aye, that's what we have.

Straight what - spokes? Or is it just the proper name for them?

Angus

Hi Angus,

Yeah that is the name given to the style of wheel, same as what mine are.. although mine are in need of a refurb..

Drew.

pab
15th June 2011, 16:48
Straights as they are called obviously because of the straight spoke design,very nice wheels.

Because of the smooth lines of the wheels profile these suit the 75.

tonybubble
15th June 2011, 16:53
Looks like a sale for the OP's Mirage wheels. ;)

pab
15th June 2011, 17:04
Looks like a sale for the OP's Mirage wheels. ;) a bit cheeky really but I missed the thread timing or I would have had to send a polite message to the OP regarding the thread..

ROBBIE G
15th June 2011, 19:49
I have met the OP this evening pick up the wheels and to be honest he's a smashing fella and i dont think he as tried to bend the rules intentionly he does not seem that type of guy.

cheers tonk

nuts75
15th June 2011, 19:56
;)hi rob ,thanks for that mate.it was a pleasure to have met you.and pab i didnt mean to tread on anybodys toes.i just thought i would give someone on here a chance in owning them first .sorry if i broke any rules ..ps rob i hope your luck changes with everything mate .best wishes regards tonk;)