PDA

View Full Version : Clicks from SD audio source.

HarryM1BYT
5th July 2011, 17:00
Some while ago I mentioned a noise which sounded a bit like clapping (applause) on my audio. I eventually worked out that the noise was limited to the MP3 SD card source and the other day tried ejecting it and reinserting it a few times, despite it not seeming to be logical that poor connections might be the cause. Well, it does seem to have fixed the issue. Just thought I'd mention it, in case anyone else has a similar puzzling symptom.

VVC-Geeza
5th July 2011, 17:49
I have a very similar noise (like someone clicking their fingers when i'm inputting a post code/address into the sat nav).I'm sure this didn't happen when the unit was originally fitted? Or is this normal?

Mr Edd
5th July 2011, 20:19
I think this is the key sound which can be muted in the settings. I think its supposed to be the sound of a keyboard. I eventually found the setting and turned it off. Can't remember where it is now.

HTH

Edd

HarryM1BYT
5th July 2011, 21:30
I didn't mute it, but my key clicks are so delayed as to be useless as feedback for a button having been pressed.

VVC-Geeza
5th July 2011, 22:24
It dosen't click as i press each key,it's when i have typed in the post code and then touch the screen to move on to house number/mid point.It then clicks again when i press done.Not a big issue, but as i said i'm sure it didn't click at all originally :shrug: