PDA

View Full Version : Motor Museum Meet;

Bluejon
6th July 2011, 11:51
Hi Everyone,

With kind permission from Brian,may I place this meet in your Region,in the hope some of you guys may be interested in joining us at a lovely venue,set in beautiful surroundings in South Lakeland,a very good family day out.

For those that may be interested,contact me through the Cumbria section,& I will put you on the list,many thanks to you all.

"LAKELAND MOTOR MUSEUM MEET" SUNDAY 14th AUGUST 2011

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please be aware,this is not an official 75andZT Club meet,& as such is not covered by the Clubs Public Liability Insurance,also the Club take no responsibility for the meet in any way.

I have been in contact with the Lakeland motor museum regarding the possibility of holding a meet for members of our club who wish to attend,this is the link should you require further information on the museum.
www.lakelandmotormuseum.co.uk

Following a request from our good friend Brian [Freebyrd] I take great pleasure inviting members from our club who may wish to attend a meet on Sunday 14th August.

If we can attract sufficient numbers,20 or more people,we would therefore qualify for the group discount for members who wish to go into the museum of £6.00pp,the museum are emailing me a voucher,which I can print off and bring copies on the day to be handed out to members who wish to lookaround to qualify for the discount.

May I suggest meeting there for 12.00 thus giving us a good afternoon,at a very interesting venue with lots of interest for us all, a great family day out.In the usual manner I will create a list for interested members,so come along guys,the good folk at the museum have said they would be delighted to see us,they also have said they have room for 100 vehicles as they are very interested in having clubs such as ours to attend,hopefully we can have a good turnout thus showing what great members we have in a great club,as if we didn't already know that :D many thanks to you all.

Have also added a link to the Lakeside & Haverthwate Steam Railway which is only about a mile down the road,even more to see;www.lakesiderailway.co.uk

Best Regards

John.