PDA

View Full Version : numpty alert

rotrex
9th July 2011, 14:25
hi Gang.
some of you may remember me asking questions a few weeks ago about fitting highline.
I have decided after advice here to go for the DD. so have ordered one, hope to have it soon. please get ready for some stupid questions from me:o as I really have no idea about these things:o.
the unit I have bought is a used trade in from Sean. being use I dont know if this makes getting the thing working easy'r than a new one ?
in fact Sean, if you read this is the last owner of this unit a member here ? that would probably help ? Tam.

gra123
9th July 2011, 14:34
From one DD Numpty to another, welcome to the DD club Tam :D

rotrex
9th July 2011, 14:40
From one DD Numpty to another, welcome to the DD club Tam :D

hi Graham.
at least you know how to work the thing mate:bowdown: a few weeks back I didnt even know what rds meant :o I feel a huge lesson comming on:D

gra123
9th July 2011, 14:48
we can arrange a day mate.

baconbuttyman
9th July 2011, 18:41
they are quite straight forward guys, the hard part is getting the steering wheel controls going

efreeti
9th July 2011, 18:42
I too now reside in the hallowed halls of dd numptiness.

I really don't do audio...

rotrex
9th July 2011, 22:21
I too now reside in the hallowed halls of dd numptiness.

I really don't do audio...
ah I'm not alone in here:D

baconbuttyman
9th July 2011, 22:29
so far i have fitted 3 of these :D:D:D:D:D:D

rotrex
9th July 2011, 23:04
so far i have fitted 3 of these :D:D:D:D:D:D

ahha. shouldnt have said that Mick. might find me on your doorstep one morning :D joking aside hopefully wont come to that:shrug::D

efreeti
9th July 2011, 23:44
My Baconbutty,

The Sat Nav on the one I'm fitting at the moment seems to want to take me to Cleveleys...

I've just put two and two together.

Would you like your CD back? :D

MARKUK
10th July 2011, 10:11
Rotrex,

I visit Kilmarnock & Glasgow every few weeks if you need some help...

I have installed a fair few of these now !...

rotrex
10th July 2011, 16:08
superb Mark. I might need to take you up on that mate, thanks for the offer:bowdown: tam.

MARKUK
10th July 2011, 16:14
No worries Tam,

Am either in KA1 or G12 areas if that's any good to you..

baconbuttyman
10th July 2011, 17:48
My Baconbutty,

The Sat Nav on the one I'm fitting at the moment seems to want to take me to Cleveleys...

I've just put two and two together.

Would you like your CD back? :D

If you would mate, it's the wifeys, will send a sae with the other bits, lol

baconbuttyman
10th July 2011, 17:50
if any one needs a hand and fancy a trip to Cleveleys then give me a shout, i promise to install updide out and inside down :D:D:D:getmecoat::getmecoat:

gsteph
21st July 2011, 16:44
Iv'e had my unit a couple of weeks now, and on the whole very pleased, but still got a few problems with sorting all the settings out. I could do with a bit of help too, anybody going to the meet at Rotherham on Sat 23rd who would be willing to give me some advise?.