PDA

View Full Version : New ZT owner looking for guidance

Dominic22
12th July 2011, 12:32
Hello All

I have just bought a 2003 MG ZT 190, which has the single cd that is accessed by opening the top unit.

As a little aside, I have had a few cars in the past both new and old and could have cared less about all of them. The last one blew up after 11 years and having always loved the car so took the plunge. My wife is convinced it is a mid life think but frankly I think it was a long term love realised. My family are all from B'ham and worked in and around rover, I always thought it was a work of beauty.

Anyway I am looking at the DD unit and would love to purchase but would love to see them in action. I live in DE12 (appleby magna) area which is near B'ham Derby Nottingham etc. If anybody is available I would love to come and have a nose at the system at work.

I am also possible the most un-practicably person around as my wife will attest to so might need a bit of hand holding during the process, as the prospect seems a bit daunting....

Many thanks

Dominic

MARKUK
12th July 2011, 17:51
Hi Dominic,

I have one of Sean's DD's am looking at upgrading to the new Android version but still thinking..

If you want to see one of the older units, I am in Barnsley, and then there's
also VVC-Geeza who lives in Derby.

I installed his DD unit & DVB for him, along with the TMC Mod Kits that I supply..

So if you need some help fitting, I am cheap ! lol :D

Dominic22
12th July 2011, 20:34
Thanks Mark

Sent you an e-mail

MARKUK
12th July 2011, 21:14
Got it !..just replied :D