PDA

View Full Version : Metrocentre meeting

RPWC
13th July 2011, 20:30
Good evening Scotland,forgive this intrusion by a Geordie into your region,but on behalf of the North East region,I'd like to extend a warm invitation to you all, to attend our new regular meeting at the Gateshead Metrocentre. It is on Sun August 21st,starting around lunchtime,we are the only club authorised by the merocentre management team, to use the coach park for our regular meets. There is plenty for all the family,amusement arcade for the kids,plenty of clothes shops for the ladies,food outlets ,a real ale pub,and most of all a great bunch of lads all interested in the same thing , Rovers.Here is a link to the website,check it out for yourselves, the more the merrier ,huge car parking area,all to ourselves. www.metrocentre.uk.com (http://www.metrocentre.uk.com) Please note that this is not an official 75 and zt owners club meet,and therefore not covered by the club's public liability insurance,also the club accepts no responsibility for the meet in any way

tricia1470
18th July 2011, 19:10
I would love to come but am nightshift that day, maybe the next one x

nomad
18th July 2011, 21:19
sounds good.if my shifts work out i will be there. bob.:}

BIG LEK
18th July 2011, 23:15
Hi, i would just like to add i'm the organiser of the metrocentre meet,and i would like to welcome any member's from your region, so if you fancy it let me know and i will gladly add your name to the list,thank-you, Lee