PDA

View Full Version : Car Locking Remote Controls

crofts
20th November 2006, 01:09
Don't think they will be able to cut keys but for problems with the remote controls following firms may be useful:-
www.alarmremotes.co.uk
www.remotekey.co.uk
( source, Car Mechanics, Dec. issue, page 70 which related to a problem with a Rover 827)

Dave Goody
20th November 2006, 09:29
Don't think they will be able to cut keys but for problems with the remote controls following firms may be useful:-
www.alarmremotes.co.uk
www.remotekey.co.uk
( source, Car Mechanics, Dec. issue, page 70 which related to a problem with a Rover 827)

Re. Keys for 75s ZTs, Now I am an expert on the problems of locking keys in boot!! If you have a key, "unlike me who's key still in boot" ring around locksmiths to find who can do lazer key cutting. If you take your key and Reg docs to one of these people ypu can get an emergency key cut [not transponder] just key. at least this will get you out of trouble if you have your "Stupid head" on that day and lose key/shut in boot.
I have details of one in Chelmsford Essex who can do this, if anyone requires.
Fed Up, waiting for Autoglass to come and break drivers window [ as only window available today] Dave

loupus666
21st November 2006, 17:21
Hi Dave ....how much did they charge, as I only have one key & would like a spare!
Mark

Dave Goody
21st November 2006, 17:27
Hi Dave ....how much did they charge, as I only have one key & would like a spare!
Mark

Hi Mark, I actually dont know yet. I was so p**d off when they said probably 10 days but could be 3 weeks, I never asked. I will post details on this forum once key arrives and all my costs have been totalled. Dave

PS I can tell you that a drivers side window costs £160 !!!