PDA

View Full Version : HTC Desire Bluetooth Problem

taffyduck
24th July 2011, 22:58
Hi all,
has anyone used the BT Handsfree with a HTC Desire HD. The reason I ask is that I've recently baught one and I can't use it over the BT Handsfree on the DD Radio. It connects ok and I can play music over the BT, but when I use it to make a phone call I get no sound and the person being called can't hear anything either, its the same when it rings and I answer :shrug:.

Had it sent to be repared and it came back with the same fault so sent it off again. My old phone works fine with the radio.

Has anyone else got this phone and if so any problems.

Thanks

Paul

MangoMan
25th July 2011, 07:38
Might be just the fact that it's incompatable. I'm afraid this can happen. Try it with a different Head-Unit in another car to see.....

Ciao.

wutang
25th July 2011, 08:35
Hi Paul,

I have the desire HD and am using it for music and phone calls both incoming and out going with no problems, several friends have comented on how good it is.

When I get a chance I will check my settings and post up how it is set up, both phone and unit, presume it is the sean DD you have?

Richard

stro
25th July 2011, 08:42
Hi I had an HTC hero and it worked well on the 2D my new phone Samsung Galaxy has no problem either although initially I had a problem pairing and solved it by swtitching the 2D off and then on

rizel23
25th July 2011, 09:46
Desire works fine here on my DD :( not used for streaming music but for calls its pretty good!

MangoMan
25th July 2011, 16:18
Oh well, must be your settings or phone....

Starman
26th July 2011, 07:53
Oh well, must be your settings or phone....

I agree. Check paired device properties on both phone and head unit. I'd say probably head unit as the phone should have "headset/handsfree" profile selected by default.
regards. Steve.

taffyduck
31st July 2011, 15:55
Tried all the settings on the phone with no luck, so its been sent off to be checked out. Unfortunatly there's no way to check or alter the settings on Seans DD for the bluetooth, but as there was the same problem using a BT headset it can only be the phone. see what happens when it comes back.

Thanks for all the replies.

Paul

tony_fry
1st August 2011, 17:58
Tried all the settings on the phone with no luck, so its been sent off to be checked out. Unfortunately there's no way to check or alter the settings on Sean's DD for the Bluetooth, but as there was the same problem using a BT headset it can only be the phone. see what happens when it comes back.

Thanks for all the replies.

Paul

I have the HTC Desire HD (Android Version), and there is no problem with the pairing up, as you say it MUST be the phone.