PDA

View Full Version : A Year With My ZT

OldChuffey
3rd August 2011, 09:46
Well, as suggested in the title I have now had my ZT for a year & on the whole it's been a very pleasurable experience. Have covered around 4.5k in that time & apart from my overheating scare a couple of months back its been brilliant.

Just had lower engine mount replaced (£45 inc. fitting) and seems like a new car.

Next job is new pads/discs all round.

Hopefully the next 12 months will be equally as enjoyable (he said fingers crossed!)......

Spanky
3rd August 2011, 10:03
Good to hear, have had mine for a year now this week, done a few more miles though (13K) and its been awesome (after I sorted all the interior creaks and rattles).

2Diesels
3rd August 2011, 10:17
My 1st year of ownership was very uppy downy as although I was new fangled & excited I had a few expensive problems usually at the most inopertune moments, like changing alternators in -6 but I've done all the usual reliability mods & got the car pretty much the way I want it & it's been fantastic for this last year & 2 months only needing bulbs & odds & ends................my only real expense being accident damage:o I've probably just put some kind of hex on it now though:getmecoat: