PDA

View Full Version : picture size

probester
11th August 2011, 20:38
can anybody tell me how to get the films to go full size i seen a post last week sometime but i can't find it again the settings are at nstc in blue but can't get the arrows to change fom nstc to pal

HarryM1BYT
11th August 2011, 21:21
I think the setting to which you refer, is for a built in to the unit TV receiver and I would assume you will be using an external digi box. Check your digi box's own settings, if that is the source of the display.

probester
12th August 2011, 13:12
not got my digi box fitted yet just one of sean's dd units and all the films are coming up as widescreen and not the full size of the screen CHEERS neil

rotrex
12th August 2011, 18:35
hi Neil.
is it like letter box when playing dvd ? mine also is like that. dissapointing would love to get it fixed if possable. also my Ipod doesnt work :confused: also would like this working :shrug:

Jeff Turbo
12th August 2011, 18:38
not got my digi box fitted yet just one of sean's dd units and all the films are coming up as widescreen and not the full size of the screen CHEERS neil

If it's in widescreen will it go to normal size?

probester
12th August 2011, 22:31
it is in widescreen all the time and it wont change in the settings it just stays at nstc , when trying to change it the arrows just bleep and it stays at nstc , hi tam i just connected my ipod line and it went no bother

rotrex
12th August 2011, 22:40
wish mine did lol. have a wee look at post 46 have posted a pic Sean asked me to shows what it does when Ipod connected http://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=88435&page=6 tam.

probester
13th August 2011, 08:10
tam it just shows up saying i phone and the name the phone is called for talking sake tams i phone and gives you a list of what is on your i phone

baconbuttyman
13th August 2011, 11:14
to change the size of the screen when playing films (via dvd) you have to zoom in, zoom 2 usually is ok

probester
13th August 2011, 16:06
hi tam do you have a remote control with your dd unit , because baconbuttyman has just told me how to get full screen and it works perfect , just use the zoom button and thats it perfect mine is set to zoom 3 , only thing is you have to do it every time the unit is turned off or when you change films but it works a treet CHEERS to baconbuttyman

Jeff Turbo
13th August 2011, 16:26
CHEERS to baconbuttyman
Baconbutty when you see him then:bowdown:

rotrex
13th August 2011, 16:39
hi tam do you have a remote control with your dd unit , because baconbuttyman has just told me how to get full screen and it works perfect , just use the zoom button and thats it perfect mine is set to zoom 3 , only thing is you have to do it every time the unit is turned off or when you change films but it works a treet CHEERS to baconbuttyman

yep I do have remote. will try this later yippee:D
update. guys thank you. zoom works now have full screen, although a wee bit out of focus now.

picky747
18th August 2011, 15:56
The PERMANENT way to do this is to put a DVD in the unit.On the remote control press SETUP.The first tab is SYSTEM SETUP.Scroll down to TV TYPE and select 16:9.This should now give you full screen without using the zoom function.

probester
18th August 2011, 16:39
CHEERS will try this after dinner

rotrex
18th August 2011, 22:49
Picky. superb fella I will also try this:bowdown: