PDA

View Full Version : SCOTTISH MEET: Sunday 25th September 2011 - Magnificent Machines

derekosb
15th August 2011, 16:47
http://i440.photobucket.com/albums/qq129/derekosb/Museum%20of%20Flight/national-museum-of-flight-concorde.jpg
NEW SCOTTISH MEET: SUNDAY 25TH SEPTEMBER 2011
MAGNIFICENT MACHINES AT
THE NATIONAL MUSEUM OF FLIGHT
EAST FORTUNE, EAST LOTHIAN

Please be aware this is not an official 75 & ZT Owners Club meet and as such is not covered by the clubs public liability insurance. Also the owners club take no responsibility for the meet in any way

Following discussions with members at Gretna and positive feedback from last year's event we have decided to hold a Scottish "unofficial" meet at the Magnificent Machines event at East Fortune again this year.

Details of last year's meet can be found HERE (http://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=67902&highlight=MOnster+Machines)

The National Museum's website details are HERE (http://www.nms.ac.uk/our_museums/museum_of_flight/whats_on/magnificent_machines.aspx)

By entering as part of the club meeting the driver and one passenger also gains free entry to the site and museum which is excellent and makes for a great day out (as you will see from the photos from last year).

As always, any member interested in attending please let me know on this thread or via PM. I have to submit an entry form for around two weeks before so please let me know as soon as possible.

All cars are to be in place by 9:45 am and the show runs from 10:00 to 17:00 and you will not be able to move your car again (unless for the parade) until the show closes.

The entry form says the club can enter up to 20 cars so hopefully we will fill that before the cut off date.

I'll start the list off as it was a fantastic day out last year and the Monster Trucks were great fun (and extremely loud!!:D).

1. Derekosb - Jaguar X-Type 2.2D Sport Premium (Ebony)
2. Freebyrd - MG ZT-T V6 (Starlight Silver)
3. Yella Fella - MG ZT 1.8 (Trophy Yellow)
4. MASTIFF2 - Rover 75 Tourer CDT (Wedgewood Blue)
5. Tim_Burgess - Rover 75 Sal 1.8 (Royal Blue)
6. Big Fra - Rover 75 Sal CDT (White Gold)
7. GRAHAM1961 - Rover 75 Sal 1.8 (Firefrost)
8. Brush 1 - Rover 75 Sal 1.8 (Moonstone)
9. Shabbs - Rover 75 Sal CDTi (Starlight Silver)
10. AldoR - Audi RS6 V8 (Grey)
11. Barrienixon - MG ZT (Trophy Blue)
12. Flyer - Rover 75 Sal CDT Auto (Moonstone)

Possibles:

a. Thomas (spectator)
b.
c.
d.

Some pictures from last year:

http://i440.photobucket.com/albums/qq129/derekosb/Monster%20Machines%20-%20Sept%2010/P1040015.jpg

http://i440.photobucket.com/albums/qq129/derekosb/Monster%20Machines%20-%20Sept%2010/P1040151.jpg

http://i440.photobucket.com/albums/qq129/derekosb/Monster%20Machines%20-%20Sept%2010/P1040148.jpg

The aerobatics display:

K6uSPVvaMNE

The Monster Trucks:

i3uiuZGtJGU

Looking forward to a great day out.

Derek

splitshift
15th August 2011, 23:00
Guys, in a rather cheeky manner,......
east fortune, aircraft..... air cadets ..... I am a Civilian Instructor for the 1333 Grangemouth Air Cadets. Would the 75 and zt club fancy a guard of honour,marshalling, people directing type of thing ? We could do a collection for any charity that youall fancy or just stand around looking British and impressive !, bit like our cars !Seriously, if this apeals in any way then let me know, we have our own minibus, would be able to create all the relevant paperwork, PIPE forms, risk assesments etc, as we do this sort of thing regularly. If its something that you do not in any way want to be associated with, no problems, just say and ill not mention again .But if its a possibility thenpm me, ive an empty mail box now and like i say, we do this sort of thing regularly. Anyone remotely interested can also see our irregullar newsletter, what we do and why.We have a good bunch of kids who know how to NOT TOUCH ANYTHING ! They are regullarly allowed on aircraft, submarines, tanks, trains and shooting ranges.We havnt broke anything expensive yet ! Like i say, if no go, then no probs. I ask everyone , always !, clearly if I am not working I would love to be there anyway ! great place !
scott

Brush 1
16th August 2011, 02:52
hi derek ford jokes aside lol i,d add that last year the admission prices at the gate were £10 per adult and £4 to park the car, so it,s not a bad deal with 2 free per car.:D

Yella Fella
16th August 2011, 09:55
Derek, please add me to the list.

Details for your entry form;
Make; MGZT
Reg; S4 GPN.
Name; Neilson

derekosb
16th August 2011, 10:13
Derek, please add me to the list.

Details for your entry form;
Make; MGZT
Reg; S4 GPN.
Name; Neilson

Excellent Glenn. Done. Look forward to seeing you on the day.

(At least I know we'll have some good photographs now too :D)

Derek

derekosb
16th August 2011, 22:00
hi derek ford jokes aside lol i,d add that last year the admission prices at the gate were £10 per adult and £4 to park the car, so it,s not a bad deal with 2 free per car.:D

Hi Ian,

Are you able to make it along? :}

Derek

Yella Fella
18th August 2011, 19:56
(At least I know we'll have some good photographs now too :D)

Derek

I'll do my best.

Hope the sun shines. From the last time I was there . . .

http://img690.imageshack.us/img690/2899/raysofsunedited1.jpg

keithybhoy
19th August 2011, 12:29
will we be meeting up before hand like gretna and convoying down ;)

Big Fra
19th August 2011, 12:34
Hi Derek

Please add my details too.

Car - Rover 75
Reg - SF02PKP
Name - Donald

Looking forward to it.

The convoy idea sounds good.

derekosb
19th August 2011, 15:12
will we be meeting up before hand like gretna and convoying down ;)

Hi Keith,

Probably mate, we did last year. Probably use the same meeting point at Morrisons at the Fort but that will depend on the location of members and final numbers.

I'll post more arrangements nearer the time. :}

Derek

keithybhoy
19th August 2011, 20:16
Im lookin forwad to this one :D

Graham1961
20th August 2011, 18:23
Hi Derek.

Please put me down for the 25th.

Reg No R18GAC

Graham Cruickshank.....Thanks Derek.

Thomas
20th August 2011, 22:25
I would love to come to this but...............

I come back from my holiday the day before

I dont like the idea of not being able to leave before 5 o'clock (in case wee one gets tired etc)

so may come along as a spectator.

derekosb
20th August 2011, 23:47
Hi Derek.

Please put me down for the 25th.

Reg No R18GAC

Graham Cruickshank.....Thanks Derek.

Hi Graham, added to the list and look forward to seeing you then.

I would love to come to this but...............

I come back from my holiday the day before

I dont like the idea of not being able to leave before 5 o'clock (in case wee one gets tired etc)

so may come along as a spectator.

I can understand that concern so I have added you as a Possible at this stage. You can let me know if you decide to end up coming just yourself or as a family?

Derek

Thomas
20th August 2011, 23:50
will do mate :}

Brush 1
22nd August 2011, 09:38
go on derek stick my name down car no. sa 53 yop. do u know if there any charge for the kids?. do u know best way there? i,ll be in musselburgh at 9 so if u want i can lead u down there. as a thot for thomas to save him money if he entered with us but parked in car park he could leave when wanted but saved £10 per head and £4 to park. :)

derekosb
22nd August 2011, 10:03
go on derek stick my name down car no. sa 53 yop. do u know if there any charge for the kids?. do u know best way there? i,ll be in musselburgh at 9 so if u want i can lead u down there. as a thot for thomas to save him money if he entered with us but parked in car park he could leave when wanted but saved £10 per head and £4 to park. :)

Hi Ian,

I have added you to the list now and will confirm routes and pick up points nearer the time but thanks for your offer to lead us in which may be ideal.

I had my 2 girls with me last year and was not charged for them, simply waved through so perhaps may get away with that again this year? :}

Derek

Brush 1
22nd August 2011, 12:05
Hi Ian,

I have added you to the list now and will confirm routes and pick up points nearer the time but thanks for your offer to lead us in which may be ideal.

I had my 2 girls with me last year and was not charged for them, simply waved through so perhaps may get away with that again this year? :}

Derek
thats great, i,m sure on a normal day at museum they dont charge for under 12,s wasnt sure if the same on an event day

derekosb
25th August 2011, 15:09
Time for a BUMP for this one as the organisers are hoping for an indication of numbers by the end of this month.

So, anyone else up for this meet? It was an excellent day out last year with hundreds of interesting cars on show, a Monster Truck show, aerial acrobatics and free entry to the museum itself.

Let me know if you can make it along.

Derek

keithybhoy
25th August 2011, 21:11
If you need my reg its SB02HDL,this should be a good day out :D

derekosb
25th August 2011, 21:12
If you need my reg its SB02HDL,this should be a good day out :D

Thanks,

Yeah, I do for the entry form. Thanks.

Derek

Jim Jamieson
26th August 2011, 21:21
An excellent venue and I would loved to have come along, but I will be on holiday in Sunny Malta.
I used to attend a show here a few years back with the SD1 and have some good photos taken in front of the Vulcan but that show was changed and classic cars were excluded if recall correctly.
JYJ
ps I will be looking out for the few 75's on the island this year

FLYER
26th August 2011, 21:39
As my autobox is once again playing up i cant commit to the meet but hopefully i will get it seen to soon .:mad:

Yella Fella
27th August 2011, 18:10
The missus may be coming along if it's not too early a start. What sort of time do you think we'll be leaving the Fort (if the Fort is the meeting point for us in the west)?

derekosb
27th August 2011, 18:44
The missus may be coming along if it's not too early a start. What sort of time do you think we'll be leaving the Fort (if the Fort is the meeting point for us in the west)?

Hi Glenn,

I was just checking last year's thread and found we met at 8:15 to make East Fortune for 9:30 (when all vehicles are meant to be in place for the 10:00 opening). I seem to remember arriving with about only ten minutes to spare though.........

So 8:15 is the suggested time if everyone is okay with that??

Derek

keithybhoy
28th August 2011, 22:10
Im cool with that ;)

Yella Fella
30th August 2011, 10:54
Thanks Derek,
Leaving at 8.15am from Morrisons car park at The Fort is fine for me also.

Shabbs
3rd September 2011, 18:19
Add me to the list Derek, I'll be there. N777 ANR - Ian. This time I'll bring my wife and daughter.

derekosb
3rd September 2011, 18:28
Add me to the list Derek, I'll be there. N777 ANR - Ian. This time I'll bring my wife and daughter.

Excellent Ian, I'll add you to the list.

It was an excellent day last year with lots to see and do, my 2 girls thoroughly enjoyed it. Especially the very noisy Monster Trucks :}

Derek

derekosb
7th September 2011, 09:21
Hi All,

That's the entry from for the 25th submitted this morning with the 10 names from the list on post 1 included.

More names can be added so if anyone else is interested in what was a fantastic day out last year please let me know.

Regards,

Derek

tricia1470
7th September 2011, 11:48
Sucks I can't make it, but didn't get the jobs I went for so have a brill time :-)

Brush 1
7th September 2011, 12:49
Sucks I can't make it, but didn't get the jobs I went for so have a brill time :-)

take a sickie and go, if u didnt get job this day will cheer u up kids under 12 free and get to see a mondeo torn apart by the trucks

barrienixon
8th September 2011, 18:55
Hi Derek,

Would it be possible to be added to the list I know its a bit late but just found this thread. I think the kids would love it and it would keep the younger one from putting paw prints on everybodys car lol.

Cheers, Barrie.

derekosb
8th September 2011, 19:37
Hi Derek,

Would it be possible to be added to the list I know its a bit late but just found this thread. I think the kids would love it and it would keep the younger one from putting paw prints on everybodys car lol.

Cheers, Barrie.

Hi Barrie,

Yeah, the kids will love it, plenty to do on the day, even tents with activities for the kids (well there were last year).

Not really too late. Although I have submitted the entry form I reckon they will let me add a few extra cars. I estimated we may have 15 to 20 and we are at 12 plus 2 possibles now.

Be good to catch up again and see how your ZT is doing? I do need a note of your reg number for entry though?

Derek

barrienixon
8th September 2011, 20:03
Hi Derek,

Reg No SB04ZCE. Can you let me know where to meet and when.

Thanks.

derekosb
8th September 2011, 21:14
Hi Derek,

Reg No SB04ZCE. Can you let me know where to meet and when.

Thanks.

Cheers Barrie,

Plan at the moment is to meet at Morrisons at the Glasgow Fort at 8:15 to be through at East Fortune for 9:30. You okay with that?

Derek

barrienixon
9th September 2011, 15:07
Yeah Derek that should be fine with me just need to wake the missus up early lol.

Tim_Burgess
22nd September 2011, 18:07
Glasgow Fort for 8:15:eek: Does the world exist that early on a Sunday??

derekosb
22nd September 2011, 19:46
Glasgow Fort for 8:15:eek: Does the world exist that early on a Sunday??

Hi Tim,

The place was deserted at that time last year and I know it means a particularly early start for you.

It's just that we are supposed to be in position at East Fortune for 9:30 so we need to be on the go early.

You still okay for that? :}

Derek

Tim_Burgess
22nd September 2011, 21:14
Hi Tim,

The place was deserted at that time last year and I know it means a particularly early start for you.

It's just that we are supposed to be in position at East Fortune for 9:30 so we need to be on the go early.

You still okay for that? :}

Derek

Only joking Derek, We'll be there.

FLYER
22nd September 2011, 21:19
Only joking Derek, We'll be there.just checked the website , you can actually get on the concorde and walk through it , worth the meet for that alone :drool4::D

suzublu
22nd September 2011, 21:34
Last year,Concorde & a V bomber :drool4:

derekosb
22nd September 2011, 22:53
Some of mine from last year.

http://i440.photobucket.com/albums/qq129/derekosb/Monster%20Machines%20-%20Sept%2010/P1040037.jpg

Concorde cabin

http://i440.photobucket.com/albums/qq129/derekosb/Monster%20Machines%20-%20Sept%2010/P1040039.jpg

My 2 in the cabin

http://i440.photobucket.com/albums/qq129/derekosb/Monster%20Machines%20-%20Sept%2010/P1040033.jpg

It is quite a sight!

http://i440.photobucket.com/albums/qq129/derekosb/Monster%20Machines%20-%20Sept%2010/P1040040.jpg

Cockpit

Look forward to seeing it again on Sunday.

Derek

derekosb
23rd September 2011, 16:38
Okay, Meet is this Sunday so I thought I should confirm the convoy meeting point and time for Sunday morning.

08:15 at Morrisons Car Park
(behind petrol station)
Glasgow Fort Retail Park
Junction 10, M8, Glasgow.

Members confirmed as meeting for convoy are:

Derekosb
Tim_Burgess
Yella Fella
Barrie Nixon
AldoR
Flyer

So the question is, who else wants to join the convoy?

Frazer (Big Fra), Ian (Shabbs) and Brian (MASTIFF2) will you be there? :}

Let me know.

Cheers,

Derek

FLYER
23rd September 2011, 16:48
Okay, Meet is this Sunday so I thought I should confirm the convoy meeting point and time for Sunday morning.

(behind petrol station)
Glasgow Fort Retail Park

Derekosb
Tim_Burgess
Yella Fella
Barrie Nixon
AldoR

George (Flyer), Frazer (Big Fra), Ian (Shabbs) and Brian (MASTIFF2) will you be there? :}

Let me know.

Cheers,

Derek
i will be there with my navigator and i will have a youngish tail gunner in tow , formerly known as the teenager from hell but now 20 lol.

Shabbs
24th September 2011, 17:24

(behind petrol station)
Glasgow Fort Retail Park

Derekosb
Tim_Burgess
Yella Fella
Barrie Nixon
AldoR
Flyer

Frazer (Big Fra), Ian (Shabbs) and Brian (MASTIFF2) will you be there? :}

Let me know.

Cheers,

Derek

Apologies Derek a kids party had scuppered my plans. Next time.

Cheers

Ian

derekosb
24th September 2011, 17:59
Apologies Derek a kids party had scuppered my plans. Next time.

Cheers

Ian

Hi Ian,

Shame mate as it is a good day out (well here's hoping for decent weather). Not to worry and hopefully you can make Loch Lomond in November? :}

Derek

Departed 32016
24th September 2011, 21:00
Hi everyone hope it's good tomorrow as my only day off in a while I'm not able to make it but will definately be at the next one. I still have a brake issue with the car but might get a long for a few mins...

derekosb
24th September 2011, 22:48
Hi everyone hope it's good tomorrow as my only day off in a while I'm not able to make it but will definately be at the next one. I still have a brake issue with the car but might get a long for a few mins...

Hi Kieran,

Be delighted to see you if you can make it. It was a shame you only found us right at the death at the SARR earlier this year so hopefully you can manage for a bit longer. There is lots to see at this event.

Anyway, hope you can make it.

Derek

derekosb
25th September 2011, 06:25
Ok, heading off shortly to meet up with the guys at the Fort. Looking forward to a good day.

Not heard from Big Fra or MASTIFF2 so hope you guys are still going to make it.

Unfortunately Shabbs and Keithybhoy can't make it.

See you at the Fort.

Derek

barrienixon
25th September 2011, 18:17
A big thank you to Derek for arranging such a good day, myself and my family really enjoyed it.:bowdown:

Here are a couple of pics I took.

P.S Derek thanks for the "brisk" drive there (and detour) my car drove better on the way home.:p:

FLYER
25th September 2011, 18:24
A big thank you to Derek for arranging such a good day, myself and my family really enjoyed it.:bowdown:

Here are a couple of pics I took.

P.S Derek thanks for the "brisk" drive there (and detour) my car drove better on the way home.:p:

Seconded , brill day and i was like a big kid with the monster trucks .

Big up to derek for his usual military precision , the detour was fun :D

PS , gave us great pride to see GRAHAM join the parade to represent the marque .
PPS. big thanks to YELLA FELLA for taking the daughter in for me , lets face it shes cost me enough over the years . lol.

derekosb
25th September 2011, 18:39

Hi Barrie, glaad you all enjoyed it and apologies, both for the "Italian Tune Up" and the detour. Must pay more attention :o:o

Hopefully see you in November at Loch Lomond.

Derek

FLYER
25th September 2011, 18:47
Could not believe the differance in the weather east and west , gorgeous day in EAST FORTUNE and chucking it down as soon as we headed back west .

One of the highlights of the day [too many to mention] was going into the workshop where they are building a SOPWORTH bi-plane from scratch , the artistry in the guys work was fabidoo and he explained it step by step , this museum/airfield is a wonderful day out .:D

pab
25th September 2011, 18:53
Hope you all had great day,as i did last year..doesn't seem like a year ago.

Looking forward to the usual pictures of the great venue..stunning classics.

Freebyrd
25th September 2011, 19:06
Yes another good one, and weather to match. "The right crowd and no crowding" summed up the day.

FLYER
25th September 2011, 19:21
http://i990.photobucket.com/albums/af26/ml110ly/2011-09-2515_33_21.jpg

FLYER
25th September 2011, 19:33
Look at the bomb bay on this one :D And the vulcans bomb bay aint bad too :D

http://i990.photobucket.com/albums/af26/ml110ly/2011-09-2514_25_01.jpg

FLYER
25th September 2011, 19:44
http://i990.photobucket.com/albums/af26/ml110ly/26092011020.jpg

Yella Fella
25th September 2011, 19:46
I agree, it was a really good day. Nice weather, good company and nice cars. Thanks Derek for the organising :). Thanks to AldoR for the finely tuned V8 music :D

I'll get some pics sorted tomorrow. I took 200+ :hurray:

Yella Fella :sunny:

derekosb
25th September 2011, 20:08
Yet another excellent day out and thanks to all those who made the effort to attend. Much appreciated.

(and apologies to all in the convoy for my "detour" :o).

Here are some of my photos (get them posted before Yella Fella's so mine at least look okay.....:D)

http://i440.photobucket.com/albums/qq129/derekosb/Magnificent%20Machines%20-%20Sept%202011/P1050600.jpg

http://i440.photobucket.com/albums/qq129/derekosb/Magnificent%20Machines%20-%20Sept%202011/P1050599.jpg

http://i440.photobucket.com/albums/qq129/derekosb/Magnificent%20Machines%20-%20Sept%202011/P1050587.jpg

http://i440.photobucket.com/albums/qq129/derekosb/Magnificent%20Machines%20-%20Sept%202011/P1050586.jpg

http://i440.photobucket.com/albums/qq129/derekosb/Magnificent%20Machines%20-%20Sept%202011/P1050610.jpg

http://i440.photobucket.com/albums/qq129/derekosb/Magnificent%20Machines%20-%20Sept%202011/P1050607.jpg

http://i440.photobucket.com/albums/qq129/derekosb/Magnificent%20Machines%20-%20Sept%202011/P1050606.jpg

http://i440.photobucket.com/albums/qq129/derekosb/Magnificent%20Machines%20-%20Sept%202011/P1050591.jpg

http://i440.photobucket.com/albums/qq129/derekosb/Magnificent%20Machines%20-%20Sept%202011/P1050590.jpg

http://i440.photobucket.com/albums/qq129/derekosb/Magnificent%20Machines%20-%20Sept%202011/P1050592.jpg

http://i440.photobucket.com/albums/qq129/derekosb/Magnificent%20Machines%20-%20Sept%202011/P1050601.jpg

Derek

Tim_Burgess
25th September 2011, 20:34
Well done to Derek for another great day. I will post up my pics later.

Good to catch up with everyone, see you at Loch Lomond, if not before.

J1MBO
25th September 2011, 20:47
Looks like you all had a great day, with the weather to boot!

I'd have loved to head "up north" again and attended but work in the garden has had to take precedence sorting out a base and a path ready for a summerhouse that's due to be delivered a week tomorrow.

Hopefully see you at Loch Lomond.

Graham1961
25th September 2011, 22:28
What a fantastic day it was today, weather was brilliant and was matched by the cars....there really was so much to see and apologies for not getting round to chat to everyone.

I just love looking round the classic cars, was quite attracted by the Ford Fiesta XR2 and Escort XR3s, used to love them, had a couple of shots in the dodgems, let my niece drive.....(scary) but she enjoyed it very much.

The Museum of Flight at East Fortune is a superb place for a visit ( I stay only 15 mins away from it) with a Avro Vulcan and De Havilland Comet 4c among many attractions, i have to say again, i really enjoyed it and the time just seemed to "fly by" :getmecoat:
A superb day all round.....:D

Big Fra
25th September 2011, 22:52
I have to apologise for my lack of appearance today.
I've been struck down with a stomach bug and have found it very difficult to leave the lavatory today.

Also, the 75 is experiencing some weird behaviour, and i'm using my spare car (which is up for sale) to kick about just now.
I'm not sure if there's gonna be any issues driving it with this problem.

Anyway, I've liked the pictures so far and looking forward to a load more.

I'm gutted that I wasn't there.

FLYER
26th September 2011, 08:56
I have to apologise for my lack of appearance today.
I've been struck down with a stomach bug and have found it very difficult to leave the lavatory today.

Also, the 75 is experiencing some weird behaviour, and i'm using my spare car (which is up for sale) to kick about just now.
I'm not sure if there's gonna be any issues driving it with this problem.

Anyway, I've liked the pictures so far and looking forward to a load more.

I'm gutted that I wasn't there.

i had a similar thing the night before the meet and it was touch n go if i could make the trip , but what a great day.
I can still hear those monster trucks engines revving .

Brilliant day.

Get well soon big fra.:D

FLYER
26th September 2011, 09:03
****** good laugh just before we left , BIG PETE (the monster truck) was making its way from the site when for a laugh i stood in front of our 75s (graham and mine) pretending to protect them , the driver changed course and headed straight for us , he stopped 6 inches from us and revved the beast rocking it to and fro , i thought our time was up , we had a good laugh with the driver .

Great day.:D

damienp
26th September 2011, 09:18
****** good laugh just before we left , BIG PETE (the monster truck) was making its way from the site when for a laugh i stood in front of our 75s (graham and mine) pretending to protect them , the driver changed course and headed straight for us , he stopped 6 inches from us and revved the beast rocking it to and fro , i thought our time was up , we had a good laugh with the driver .

Great day.:D

Monster frightened by the beastie eh :D

Yella Fella
26th September 2011, 09:26
Museum Of Flight, East Fortune, 75 and ZT Owners Club on 26-09-2011.

http://i1180.photobucket.com/albums/x405/Bullitt160/East%20Fortune%202011/EastFortune007.jpg

http://i1180.photobucket.com/albums/x405/Bullitt160/East%20Fortune%202011/EastFortune1001.jpg

http://i1180.photobucket.com/albums/x405/Bullitt160/East%20Fortune%202011/EastFortune1004.jpg

http://i1180.photobucket.com/albums/x405/Bullitt160/East%20Fortune%202011/EastFortune1013.jpg
Coffee from a Fire Engine! Fantastic!

http://i1180.photobucket.com/albums/x405/Bullitt160/East%20Fortune%202011/EastFortune1006.jpg

http://i1180.photobucket.com/albums/x405/Bullitt160/East%20Fortune%202011/EastFortune1005.jpg

http://i1180.photobucket.com/albums/x405/Bullitt160/East%20Fortune%202011/EastFortune025.jpg

http://i1180.photobucket.com/albums/x405/Bullitt160/East%20Fortune%202011/EastFortune037.jpg

http://i1180.photobucket.com/albums/x405/Bullitt160/East%20Fortune%202011/EastFortune027.jpg

http://i1180.photobucket.com/albums/x405/Bullitt160/East%20Fortune%202011/EastFortune011.jpg

http://i1180.photobucket.com/albums/x405/Bullitt160/East%20Fortune%202011/EastFortune016.jpg

http://i1180.photobucket.com/albums/x405/Bullitt160/East%20Fortune%202011/EastFortune018.jpg

http://i1180.photobucket.com/albums/x405/Bullitt160/East%20Fortune%202011/EastFortune032.jpg

http://i1180.photobucket.com/albums/x405/Bullitt160/East%20Fortune%202011/EastFortune100.jpg
"Big Pete" and "The Grim Reaper"

http://i1180.photobucket.com/albums/x405/Bullitt160/East%20Fortune%202011/EastFortune100.jpg

http://i1180.photobucket.com/albums/x405/Bullitt160/East%20Fortune%202011/EastFortune091.jpg

http://i1180.photobucket.com/albums/x405/Bullitt160/East%20Fortune%202011/EastFortune153.jpg

http://i1180.photobucket.com/albums/x405/Bullitt160/East%20Fortune%202011/EastFortune127.jpg

http://i1180.photobucket.com/albums/x405/Bullitt160/East%20Fortune%202011/EastFortune120.jpg

http://i1180.photobucket.com/albums/x405/Bullitt160/East%20Fortune%202011/EastFortune079.jpg

http://i1180.photobucket.com/albums/x405/Bullitt160/East%20Fortune%202011/EastFortune177-1.jpg

http://i1180.photobucket.com/albums/x405/Bullitt160/East%20Fortune%202011/EastFortune179.jpg

http://i1180.photobucket.com/albums/x405/Bullitt160/East%20Fortune%202011/EastFortune180.jpg
HEY! There's only one Yella Fella!

http://i1180.photobucket.com/albums/x405/Bullitt160/East%20Fortune%202011/EastFortune182.jpg

http://i1180.photobucket.com/albums/x405/Bullitt160/East%20Fortune%202011/EastFortune190.jpg

http://i1180.photobucket.com/albums/x405/Bullitt160/East%20Fortune%202011/EastFortune193.jpg
Graham waits to join the "Grand Tour". There is no truth in the romour that only vehicles worth a "Grand" or less can enter.

http://i1180.photobucket.com/albums/x405/Bullitt160/East%20Fortune%202011/EastFortune198.jpg
Come to East Fortune, an environmentally friendly place!

http://i1180.photobucket.com/albums/x405/Bullitt160/East%20Fortune%202011/EastFortune1015-1.jpg
I sneaked this pic on the way out.

and a few of AldoR's RS6 V8 Audi . . .

http://i1180.photobucket.com/albums/x405/Bullitt160/AldoR%20Audi/EastFortune1011.jpg

http://i1180.photobucket.com/albums/x405/Bullitt160/AldoR%20Audi/EastFortune1009.jpg

http://i1180.photobucket.com/albums/x405/Bullitt160/AldoR%20Audi/EastFortune169.jpg

http://i1180.photobucket.com/albums/x405/Bullitt160/AldoR%20Audi/RS6175.jpg

Yella Fella.

FLYER
26th September 2011, 09:57
excellent pics as per yella fella.:D

Tim_Burgess
26th September 2011, 11:20
Well, follow that as they say... Excellent photos as always Glenn.

Here are a few of mine...

http://i126.photobucket.com/albums/p93/Tim_Burgess/DSC01881s.jpg

http://i126.photobucket.com/albums/p93/Tim_Burgess/DSC01853s.jpg

Mini with Civic Type R engine in the boot. RESPECT!!!
http://i126.photobucket.com/albums/p93/Tim_Burgess/DSC01856s.jpg

http://i126.photobucket.com/albums/p93/Tim_Burgess/DSC01858s.jpg

Blimey Elsa, you've shrunk!
http://i126.photobucket.com/albums/p93/Tim_Burgess/DSC01869s.jpg

http://i126.photobucket.com/albums/p93/Tim_Burgess/DSC01872s.jpg

http://i126.photobucket.com/albums/p93/Tim_Burgess/DSC01873s.jpg

http://i126.photobucket.com/albums/p93/Tim_Burgess/DSC01878s.jpg

http://i126.photobucket.com/albums/p93/Tim_Burgess/DSC01891s.jpg

http://i126.photobucket.com/albums/p93/Tim_Burgess/DSC01884s.jpg

http://i126.photobucket.com/albums/p93/Tim_Burgess/DSC01885s.jpg

http://i126.photobucket.com/albums/p93/Tim_Burgess/DSC01886s.jpg

http://i126.photobucket.com/albums/p93/Tim_Burgess/DSC01887s.jpg

http://i126.photobucket.com/albums/p93/Tim_Burgess/DSC01888S.jpg

http://i126.photobucket.com/albums/p93/Tim_Burgess/DSC01889S.jpg

http://i126.photobucket.com/albums/p93/Tim_Burgess/DSC01890s.jpg

http://i126.photobucket.com/albums/p93/Tim_Burgess/DSC01896s.jpg

http://i126.photobucket.com/albums/p93/Tim_Burgess/DSC01893s.jpg

http://i126.photobucket.com/albums/p93/Tim_Burgess/DSC01883s.jpg

Yella Fella
26th September 2011, 12:42
Nice pics Tim. Thanks for the H2O. I got home without any steam and the levels are fine this morning. I'll be keeping my eye on it.

derekosb
26th September 2011, 12:52
excellent pics as per yella fella.:D

Indeed Glenn, fantastic as usual, you really have an eye for it. :bowdown:

Well, follow that as they say... Excellent photos as always Glenn.

Here are a few of mine...

That's why I posted mine up as quick as I could, :o:o:D

Saying that, some crackers there too Tim! :D

Derek

Tim_Burgess
26th September 2011, 17:28
Nice pics Tim. Thanks for the H2O. I got home without any steam and the levels are fine this morning. I'll be keeping my eye on it.

Thanks Glenn, glad you got back OK.

Shabbs
26th September 2011, 17:39
Looks fantastic, great photos, defo next year kids party or not.

pab
26th September 2011, 17:52
Great pictures,reminds me of last year :)

Graham1961
26th September 2011, 19:36
To Yella Fella.....SUPERB pictures Glenn, your ZT parked beside the Vulcan.....Two British icons...

Have to say there were some beautiful classics there, near the end while chatting to FLYER...Big Pete came towards us, i tell you it was an imposing sight when its about a door length of your car...What a machine !!

Memorable day.......:bowdown:

Tam
27th September 2011, 00:06
Looks like you got a good day for it lads, sorry wasn't able to make it but night shift and early starts just don't mix to well. Here's a pic from last year Paul. Was there no scooters this year ?

http://lh3.ggpht.com/-dWMAFN-ROi0/TJ-QyrGFAbI/AAAAAAAAD3A/CIL0HE4OerU/s800/26092010456.JPG

FLYER
27th September 2011, 07:08
Looks like you got a good day for it lads, sorry wasn't able to make it but night shift and early starts just don't mix to well. Here's a pic from last year Paul. Was there no scooters this year ?

http://lh3.ggpht.com/-dWMAFN-ROi0/TJ-QyrGFAbI/AAAAAAAAD3A/CIL0HE4OerU/s800/26092010456.JPG

yep there was about a dozen and they made plenty of noise.:D

pab
27th September 2011, 07:27

I still have a few pictures in a photo bucket album of the scooters,twas a great day Tam.

They saw us coming at the burger van though..

Yella Fella
27th September 2011, 07:43
To Yella Fella.....SUPERB pictures Glenn, your ZT parked beside the Vulcan.....Two British icons...

Thanks Graham. I was tempted to get right under the Vulcan for a few pictures, but was too scared. I have visions of someone with a high viz jacked giving me into trouble!

Halcyon
27th September 2011, 21:08
Hi, Folks

Firstly, my apologies for not having been on the forum much since about April...I've been snowed under with Stuff That Needs To Be Done and I've had virtually zero free time. (I've also been skint.)

Secondly, sorry to have missed the September meet - looks like great fun was had by all. I was actually down in Lincolnshire over that weekend picking up a gearbox and didn't get back in time to make it. The pics look fantastic, though - thanks to those who have posted them; at least I now know what I missed and I know to make sure that I definitely go next year!

Once again - apologies for seeming like an unsociable expletive deleted - it was nice to meet you all when you visited sunny Kilmelford and Ruth and I look forward to lots more runs with the club.

All the best
Steve

FLYER
28th September 2011, 20:01
Hi, Folks

Firstly, my apologies for not having been on the forum much since about April...I've been snowed under with Stuff That Needs To Be Done and I've had virtually zero free time. (I've also been skint.)

Secondly, sorry to have missed the September meet - looks like great fun was had by all. I was actually down in Lincolnshire over that weekend picking up a gearbox and didn't get back in time to make it. The pics look fantastic, though - thanks to those who have posted them; at least I now know what I missed and I know to make sure that I definitely go next year!

Once again - apologies for seeming like an unsociable expletive deleted - it was nice to meet you all when you visited sunny Kilmelford and Ruth and I look forward to lots more runs with the club.

All the best
Steveblimey i thought you had been taken by a highland forest fire:D

Halcyon
2nd October 2011, 18:01
blimey i thought you had been taken by a highland forest fire:D

More likely to have been eaten alive by the dreaded Scottish midges! Back in circulation now, though...