PDA

View Full Version : Sat Nav not loading

Mannie
20th August 2011, 16:37
Can anyone advise me my DD unit started to load the satnav side but would not complete the task the next time I tried it won't start at all just a blank screen, any help out there ta.:confused:

MARKUK
20th August 2011, 18:37
1st thing to try is pressing the little reset button...( at the right hand side of the DVD slot )

If that's doesnt work, try a full reset by removing all power from th DD for a couple or three hours...

Radioguy
20th August 2011, 19:44
Can anyone advise me my DD unit started to load the satnav side but would not complete the task the next time I tried it won't start at all just a blank screen, any help out there ta.:confused:

Martin are the files visible on your computer? The card may have corrupted or is damaged.

Sean

Mannie
21st August 2011, 16:51
Ta both will try the rest if no good were would I get another thingy from? (ah card thingy)

Radioguy
25th August 2011, 13:01
Ta both will try the rest if no good were would I get another thingy from? (ah card thingy)

Hi martin

If you can get the MINI SD Card I can send you the program for download

Sean

HarryM1BYT
25th August 2011, 18:02

One suggestion I read about was a corrupted Primo/save folder. The fix was to try deleting the complete save folder, but simply renaming it should work equally well. Try renaming it save2.