PDA

View Full Version : Help

190sam
26th August 2011, 07:17
Hi
Been using my dd for a while now mainly around midlands and the north and has been fine until yesterday when i tried to put a london address in it would only come up with londonderry:shrug:. Anyway drove down there and just south of Luton it showed me driving in fields, did some further checking and found that there is no southern uk mapping at all.
Have done the full reset but no joy, its igo primo and tony fry 8gig card.
Anyone help,think i need to download new uk map but dont know where to find them.
Thanks sam

Radioguy
26th August 2011, 12:16
Hi
Been using my dd for a while now mainly around midlands and the north and has been fine until yesterday when i tried to put a london address in it would only come up with londonderry:shrug:. Anyway drove down there and just south of Luton it showed me driving in fields, did some further checking and found that there is no southern uk mapping at all.
Anyone help,think i need to download new uk map but dont know where to find them.
Thanks sam

Sam, Please PM me your email and Ill send you the download link
Also verify your antenna and dont drive in fields ~!
Cheers

Sean

StuartB
26th August 2011, 14:11
Hi
Thanks sam

Hi Sam

Same thing happened to me when I first had my unit. (just south of Luton as well) The UK Map on the original card had bits missing. Sean will sort it out (as above post) and it will be fine

Cheers

Stuart

190sam
2nd September 2011, 06:48
Sam, Please PM me your email and Ill send you the download link
Also verify your antenna and dont drive in fields ~!
Cheers

Sean
Hi sean
Have pmd email address, but still have no reply

Radioguy
2nd September 2011, 13:29
Hi Sam, I Sent you a Dropbox link a few days ago
you didnt get it ?

ill send again but will be later today when I arrive home

Sean

190sam
6th September 2011, 09:46
Hi
Got the download link, all seems to be fine now.
Thanks again Sam.