PDA

View Full Version : Igo 8 install

DaPol
9th September 2011, 16:42
Does anybody know where I can get hold of a fresh install of Igo 8 for the DD unit?

Somehow (and I really have no idea how) the SD card in my unit's become corrupted and Igo now won't start, complaining about numerous missing files - putting the SD card into a PC gets one of a demand to scandisk it, or a demand to format it.

I've tried the Primo 1.2 install that's running round here, but my unit's one of the early WinCE5/non TMC ones and doesn't have enough RAM to run it without it crashing every other time you touch the display screen.

Cheers.

Parker
9th September 2011, 17:05
Send a PM to Tony Fry he may be able to help or at least point you in the right direction.

Radioguy
9th September 2011, 23:54
Does anybody know where I can get hold of a fresh install of Igo 8 for the DD unit?

Somehow (and I really have no idea how) the SD card in my unit's become corrupted and Igo now won't start, complaining about numerous missing files - putting the SD card into a PC gets one of a demand to scandisk it, or a demand to format it.

I've tried the Primo 1.2 install that's running round here, but my unit's one of the early WinCE5/non TMC ones and doesn't have enough RAM to run it without it crashing every other time you touch the display screen.

Cheers.

Hey DaPol

Link Sent

Sean

DaPol
10th September 2011, 08:31
Excellent! Thanks Sean.

Now *that* is service :-)