PDA

View Full Version : Free Promotion for events in Harrogate / Knaresborough

AndrewPorter
12th September 2011, 21:55
As my wife publishes a community magazine in Knaresborough - www.knaresboroughnow.co.uk - I will be pleased to include details of any local events (including Harrogate, Ripon, York etc) in our 'what's on' section which I somehow ended up editing!

11,000 copies are distributed every 2 months and there is also an on-line issue.

There will be no cost for this.

Just send me a message if you have something.

Fusilier
15th September 2011, 16:05
Andrew

Very kind of you, might just take you up on the offer early next year, as am Hoping to get as Many Rover 75 and MG ZT Owners to participate in the Fathers Day Rally at Harewood House

Stu

HarryM1BYT
15th September 2011, 20:33
As my wife publishes a community magazine in Knaresborough - www.knaresboroughnow.co.uk (http://www.knaresboroughnow.co.uk) - I will be pleased to include details of any local events (including Harrogate, Ripon, York etc) in our 'what's on' section which I somehow ended up editing!

11,000 copies are distributed every 2 months and there is also an on-line issue.

There will be no cost for this.

Just send me a message if you have something.

I organise and run a once a year international event in June (amateur radio and museums) - a double weekend. For instance - One year Knaresbough's old jail museum joined us, but there are usually several taking part around the area you suggest. Might those be of some interest to your magazine?