PDA

View Full Version : Great northern get together,

BIG LEK
18th September 2011, 23:59
Hiya, everyone i hope you dont mind me posting this up:shrug: but here go's i'm planning a meet on sunday the 16th of october at the metro centre in gateshead, and i'm wondering if any of you fancy coming along,as ive mentioned in the title i'm hoping for a kind of northern mini national lol,as the clubs national meet was to far for us i thought i would try and sort one abit closer so if any of you fancy joining us north east lot your more than welcome and more details can be found in the cumbria and north east events section or just send me a pm thanks Lee,
Please be aware this is not an offical 75 & zt owners club meet and as such is not covered by the clubs public liability insurance, also the club take no responsibility for the meet in any way,

rotrex
19th September 2011, 00:14
ah interesting. I kinda fancy this, will check see if date fits family stuff;)

BIG LEK
19th September 2011, 00:18
Great tam it would be really nice to meet you,cheers Lee

rotrex
19th September 2011, 00:20
you to mate. its always good to put faces to names ect:D

BIG LEK
21st September 2011, 20:30
Hiya just wondering if theres anyone else interested in coming to this meet,cheers

Simondi
21st September 2011, 22:36
We are due to be down in Stokton that weekend, may be able to make it up there in the afternoon

BIG LEK
21st September 2011, 23:02
We are due to be down in Stokton that weekend, may be able to make it up there in the afternoonGreat simon it would be nice to meet you cheers Lee:}

nick nick
23rd September 2011, 19:58
Why dont you bring the family down after all they are bound to want to
do some xmas shopping and you can show off your motor

BIG LEK
29th September 2011, 20:33
Just alittle bump......

Yella Fella
30th September 2011, 18:41
. . . and a 'maybe' for the missus and I.

BIG LEK
30th September 2011, 18:48
. . . and a 'maybe' for the missus and I.Excellent i will put you down as a may-be:shrug:thanks very much, Lee;)

BIG LEK
9th October 2011, 07:45
Well theres just one week to go so if anyone fancies coming along to the meet just let me know and i will add your name(s) to the list,thank-you.....

nick nick
10th October 2011, 18:44
Can i just add if anyone attending the meet this week end and would like
to bring the kids there will be a fairground which will keep them occupied
There will be a charge for this but thats out of our control ...The Metro Centre has allocated us only 25 spaces so if you wish to add your name
to the list please contact Big Lec (Lee) via PM.

James.uk
10th October 2011, 19:09
there seems to be two identical threads running on this topic? :shrug::o:shrug:

nick nick
10th October 2011, 19:26
there seems to be two identical threads running on this topic? :shrug::o:shrug:

Where.....Ive been through the index on this forum and the only other threads
are to do with earlier meets...IE August & Septembers

suzublu
10th October 2011, 19:28
Think he's on about the Hartside one John:shrug: these old fellas get confused easy:D:D

suzublu
10th October 2011, 19:35
Ah just spotted where this post is,in the Scottish section,so i think he may well be right:getmecoat: Sorry James:bowdown::bowdown::D

BIG LEK
10th October 2011, 19:49
There's three ronnie yorkshire,scotland,and our region just a thought to try and get more members to attend,

Yella Fella
10th October 2011, 20:05
Sorry, i doubt If i'll make it on Sunday. The postman has delivered a nice tax renewal reminder :mad:.

I looked out the documents to find I also need an MOT for my TF :mad: so I'll need to keep the dosh and put off of Christmas shopping in the Metro Centre until another time.

BIG LEK
10th October 2011, 20:42
We have 2 spaces left so if anyone wants one please let me know,and once we have 25 if theres anymore i'm afraid you will have to park where-ever you can thanks