PDA

View Full Version : Great northern get together,

BIG LEK
19th September 2011, 00:13
Hiya everyone, I hope none of you mind me posting this up:shrug:so here go's i'm planning a meet on sunday the 16th of october,at the metro centre in gateshead, well as the clubs national was abit to far for most of us i thought i would try and sort something abit closer:shrug:akind of northern national lol,so if any of you fancy this you can find more details in the cumbria and north east events section, or just send me a pm thanks Lee,
Please be aware this is not an offical 75 & zt owners club meet,and as such is not covered by the clubs public liability insurance also the club take no responsibility for the meet in any way,

BIG LEK
21st September 2011, 20:33
Hiya i just thought i'd give this alittle bump cheers

nick nick
23rd September 2011, 20:02
Come on boys & girls bring the mrs im sure she would want to get some
xmas shopping done.....And you can show off your motor:D

BIG LEK
24th September 2011, 16:17
As john says it would be an ideal chance for the other half to do some xmas shopping while we talk cars lol,as this is our last meet of the year it would be nice to beat the 24 cars we had attend last time lol,so if your interested let me know and i will add you to the list many thanks,Lee

BIG LEK
2nd October 2011, 16:30
Just a little bump,

BIG LEK
9th October 2011, 07:40
Well theres just one week to go,so if anyone fancies coming to the meet just let me know and i will add you to the list,thank you

BIG LEK
10th October 2011, 20:39
There is going to be a funfair on at this meet so i only have enough parking for 25 cars so as it stands i have two places left,so if anyone wants one let me know and ive been told if we get over 25 you will have to park where ever you can thanks