PDA

View Full Version : Orion factory meet - South Wales Meet - 30 Oct - All Welcome

mark d3
25th September 2011, 21:16
at the kenfig industrial estate port talbot, Orion factory SA13 2PE. on the 30/10/11 at 10:30 all welcome please note this is not a official club meet so not covered by the clubs public liability insurance,phil(parker )
is organizeing the factory's shop to be open so refreshments will be available if you want to buy a cuppa etc all those wishing to attend please reply to this thread or pm me to get your names down please note this meet is on Sunday the 30th of october not Saturday the 29 as i have mistakenly posted in the club calendar
mark d3
parker
dragrad
ChestersDad
arvey 652 - maybe.....(post #8)
gyford (maybe)
eurorover (maybe)

dbdenia
27th September 2011, 12:44
Hi Mark, sorry we cant be there away on holiday. I will keep a lookout for future meets.

Hope you have a Full House !!!

Regards David (dbdenia now need an upgrade to dbtycroes)

mark d3
27th September 2011, 19:26
Hi Mark, sorry we cant be there away on holiday. I will keep a lookout for future meets.

Hope you have a Full House !!!

Regards David (dbdenia now need an upgrade to dbtycroes)

thanks david see you at the next one:}

Parker
27th September 2011, 19:31
Hi All,

Just to clarify things I suggested a meet at my workplace because of a vast parking area, no distractions from Joe public and should it start pouring with rain I can open up the canteen for hot drinks plus of course toilets also available.

If anyone is after a TV for Xmas I may even be forced to open the factory shop ;)

Dragrad
30th September 2011, 00:12
(dbdenia now need an upgrade to dbtycroes)

Whatever do you mean? :confused:

If you need a name change just let me know ;):}

Dragrad
30th September 2011, 00:13
Although it has been presumed that I will be there.... ;) I can now confirm, that at this time, I will be :D:D

Mark D3, Calendar has been amended;)

mark d3
30th September 2011, 17:19
Although it has been presumed that I will be there.... ;) I can now confirm, that at this time, I will be :D:D

Mark D3, Calendar has been amended;)
thanks andrew

arvey 652
30th September 2011, 23:28
i would love to be there but yes the cars gone wrong again got to try to find someone to help me do the cam carrier seal as i can only use one arm but we ll see what happens ill try to be there would be nice to meet every one again

Dragrad
1st October 2011, 00:17
i would love to be there but yes the cars gone wrong again got to try to find someone to help me do the cam carrier seal as i can only use one arm but we'll see what happens I'll try to be there would be nice to meet every one again

It would be nice to see you too :D

Maybe one of the Welsh members local to you could help ? :shrug: It is after all, what this club is about.... :}

Too far away from me, besides, I just drive the car and am no techie :o:(;)

ChestersDad
1st October 2011, 08:23
Defo - It'll be good to meet everyone so it's on the calendar! :D

mark d3
1st October 2011, 17:49
i would love to be there but yes the cars gone wrong again got to try to find someone to help me do the cam carrier seal as i can only use one arm but we ll see what happens ill try to be there would be nice to meet every one again
never done one on a k series i assume its leaking on the belt side,i can recommend a excellent garage in maesteg though if interested

arvey 652
1st October 2011, 19:51
trouble is i need the car for work yes its cam belt tensioner and the carrier ive got the parts just got to change it all and reseal the carrier ill try to have a go tomorrow if i can borrow a no 12 key for the wheels

mark d3
1st October 2011, 20:08
trouble is i need the car for work yes its cam belt tensioner and the carrier ive got the parts just got to change it all and reseal the carrier ill try to have a go tomorrow if i can borrow a no 12 key for the wheels

whats a number 12 key?

gyford
9th October 2011, 20:19
:} will try to attend in the morning on the 30th October

mark d3
9th October 2011, 21:44
:} will try to attend in the morning on the 30th October

your down as a maybe hope you can attend, and the list was updated before i had chance too :D:D:D

eurorover
12th October 2011, 12:37

??? oil seal or actual cam carrier is leaking? or is it rocker gasket leaking down?

mark d3
12th October 2011, 20:15
??? oil seal or actual cam carrier is leaking? or is it rocker gasket leaking down?

are you able to come to the meet wyn? if so will pop your name down mate

eurorover
12th October 2011, 23:27
put my name down mark but cant promise anything as i am still waiting

mark d3
13th October 2011, 17:07
put my name down mark but cant promise anything as i am still waiting

will do wyn

Rover66
14th October 2011, 21:29
Beth and myself hope to be there as well mark.

Dragrad
14th October 2011, 22:18
Beth and myself hope to be there as well mark.
So added ;)

suzublu
18th October 2011, 20:18
I keep thinking it's an Onion Factory meeting:shrug: sorry chaps:getmecoat:

mark d3
18th October 2011, 21:23
I keep thinking it's an Onion Factory meeting:shrug: sorry chaps:getmecoat:

now thats taking the pee ronnie we are not french:D

Parker
25th October 2011, 07:49
Hi all, in the event that it will be lashing with rain on Sunday I will open up reception so we can get inside out of the wet and I can organise coffee or tea. Our site does have security so should anyone turn up before me please stay with the car as they won't let anyone in. Outside at the front of the factory is a nice large lay-by which should suit us well looking at the numbers so park there. Don't pull into the car park on the right as we have a lazy policeman which is there to slow lorries so can be a bit high for us with mud flaps.

There are two buildings you want the one on the right.

See you Sunday.

mark d3
27th October 2011, 17:37
Hi all, in the event that it will be lashing with rain on Sunday I will open up reception so we can get inside out of the wet and I can organise coffee or tea. Our site does have security so should anyone turn up before me please stay with the car as they won't let anyone in. Outside at the front of the factory is a nice large lay-by which should suit us well looking at the numbers so park there. Don't pull into the car park on the right as we have a lazy policeman which is there to slow lorries so can be a bit high for us with mud flaps.

There are two buildings you want the one on the right.

See you Sunday.

cheers phil,see you there

Dragrad
28th October 2011, 20:48
If anyone has a pair or rhs rear tourer lamp unit, can they bring it with them?

All the lugs on mine broke :(:(

Dragrad
28th October 2011, 23:35
Acquired a N/s one, just need the offside one now......

Dragrad
29th October 2011, 20:28
Ok just got the right one slight chip in one corner, but at least it will stay on :D:D

Rover66
29th October 2011, 20:31
Sorry All, unable to make meet tomorrow as something has come up.
Were both well gutted. :(
Hope you enjoy yourselves.

Parker
30th October 2011, 17:40
Great little meet today, not many of us there but nice to catch up for a couple of hours.

A few pics for you,

http://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/imagehosting/53194ead99610ae8d.jpg

http://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/imagehosting/53194ead99618c8e0.jpg

http://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/imagehosting/53194ead9961c33da.jpg

http://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/imagehosting/53194ead9961dca08.jpg

ChestersDad
30th October 2011, 18:27
Yes Phil it was good - We enjoyed the 'meet & greet'!

Some more names and faces and motors to get to know.

Thanks for the coffees and teas btw Phil and for the factory tour!

We donned our boots after and had a splendid walk over the Cenfig Nature Reserve and then a cracking lunch in the Pub up the road.

Oh - and the car went bootifully! :cool:

Twer good!

Thanks for organising another goodun Mark! :}:}

Oooh - like the pics - was it really that stormy?

mark d3
30th October 2011, 19:06
some nice shots there phil,sorry i could not stay longer and thanks for the coffee nice to see everyone again

ChestersDad
30th October 2011, 20:40
this is the thread I mentioned at meet "MAP Boost sensor" - read on......

Linky (http://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=96282)

;)

Dragrad
30th October 2011, 21:12
Good to meet you all, an enjoyable meet and thanks Phil for the coffee and the conducted tour. Very interesting :D

mark d3
30th October 2011, 21:18
this is the thread I mentioned at meet "MAP Boost sensor" - read on......

Linky (http://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=96282)

;)

thats really easy to get at,dont know if the cdt has one i will look in the week

eurorover
30th October 2011, 21:22
Sorry did not make it to day was in too much pain this morning. Hope ti make the next one

mark d3
30th October 2011, 21:37
Sorry did not make it to day was in too much pain this morning. Hope ti make the next one
sorry to hear your backs giving you jip wyn ,when are they having you in to fix it?

arvey 652
1st November 2011, 19:20
sorry i didnt get there lads was moving house now further up the valleys
looks like you all had a good day lets hope i can get to the next one