PDA

View Full Version : lost

actros
21st November 2006, 18:19
Come on kandy & GG what have done with the great one KEN not seen him on for a while, come on what you done?:zap:

Pete
21st November 2006, 18:22
Ken is helping us with our enquiries. In a cellar with a single light bulb, tied to a chair while we excercise the rubber hoses. :eek:

He's about Actros, I expect he'll pop along pretty soon :lol:

Ken
21st November 2006, 18:23
Come on kandy & GG what have done with the great one KEN not seen him on for a while, come on what you done?:zap:

I am here Bri but I can't get a word in edgeways with Kandy and Ghost around. :D

Ken
21st November 2006, 18:25
Ken is helping us with our enquiries. In a cellar with a single light bulb, tied to a chair while we excercise the rubber hoses. :eek:

Sounds like an evening in with Blair and Brown :D

actros
21st November 2006, 18:27
I am here Bri but I can't get a word in edgeways with Kandy and Ghost around. :DHI i thought they had kidnapped you to keep you QT you know what these admins are like.:drunk:

GreyGhost
21st November 2006, 18:33
Not lost Bri simply mislaid.
He always turns up eventually, usually when you have completely forgotten that you had one. :)

Ken
21st November 2006, 19:10
HI i thought they had kidnapped you to keep you QT you know what these admins are like.:drunk:

Kidnap? No that would take a lot more than a couple of mods Bri. I can hide in here and they would never find me ;)

windrush
21st November 2006, 19:13
Leave him alone hes sorting out our next meets,which hes keeping under his hat

Ken
21st November 2006, 19:16

Actually that is 100% correct, well done :lol:

Ken

GreyGhost
21st November 2006, 19:20

I hope it's a very big hat :)

JP53
21st November 2006, 19:33
I hope it's a very big hat :)

At least J R Ewing size me hopes :D

crofts
21st November 2006, 22:45

Quite a car you got there Pete. Is that the skeleton model where you can see all the parts going round ? Bit cold in winter though 'aint it ? Suppose you only want 3 door finishers then.:clap:

Keith
21st November 2006, 22:52
Yes I watched both episodes last night as well, haven't got a clure what is going on do you?

sorry what was this thread about?