baconbuttyman
3rd November 2011, 22:24
they all seem to be in the southern end of the north west

StuBlake13
3rd November 2011, 22:51
Anywhere good to recommend?

Scouse1958
3rd November 2011, 23:12
Hi Guys if you know anywhere good please post for the members to see :)

Paul

Bluejon
3rd November 2011, 23:54
they all seem to be in the southern end of the north west

Hi Michael,

As the resorrected RS of the newly named Cumbria & North Lancashire region,I suppose I am the man your looking to for this.I have no emediate plans set out out as yet,but had you in mind for something for next year.

As I know you are a Fylde Coast Resident,& Myself being a former Blackpool Resident,having spent 10yrs from 1969-1979 working for W C Standerwick Ltd a subsidiary company of Ribble Motor Services,in the main,on London Express Coaching work,I feel I still have a definate affinity with the region.

With this in mind may I ask if we could get our heads together over the winter months to see if we could come up with something special, for a Blackpool meet.

I have this vision of a parade of our cars on the lower prom,which has held various vintage meets over the years,this is where if I may ask is where you come in,if you could possibly make inroads into the feasability of this,being a local lad so to speak,and we can possibly take things from there.

Very Best Regards.

John.

Scouse1958
4th November 2011, 00:52
Hi Michael,

As the resurrected RS of the newly named Cumbria & North Lancashire region,I suppose I am the man your looking to for this.I have no emediate plans set out out as yet,but had you in mind for something for next year.

As I know you are a Fylde Coast Resident,& Myself being a former Blackpool Resident,having spent 10yrs from 1969-1979 working for W C Standerwick Ltd a subsidiary company of Ribble Motor Services,in the main,on London Express Coaching work,I feel I still have a definate affinity with the region.

With this in mind may I ask if we could get our heads together over the winter months to see if we could come up with something special, for a Blackpool meet.

I have this vision of a parade of our cars on the lower prom,which has held various vintage meets over the years,this is where if I may ask is where you come in,if you could possibly make inroads into the feasability of this,being a local lad so to speak,and we can possibly take things from there.

Very Best Regards.

John.

Hi John sounds a very good idea to go for and try and sort something like this out,like the idea of a parade of the cars along the prom would be quite a thing to see

Paul

baconbuttyman
4th November 2011, 16:06
Hi Michael,

As the resorrected RS of the newly named Cumbria & North Lancashire region,I suppose I am the man your looking to for this.I have no emediate plans set out out as yet,but had you in mind for something for next year.

Very Best Regards.

John.

alas the lower prom is now restricted and cars are not allowed there, also with the newly designed bebacle of a prom, tis a nightmare

i know its a fair way away, what about Tram Sunday

Bluejon
5th November 2011, 00:13
alas the lower prom is now restricted and cars are not allowed there, also with the newly designed bebacle of a prom, tis a nightmare

i know its a fair way away, what about Tram Sunday

That sounds spot on to me,could you keep me posted on this one please,many thanks,......John.