PDA

View Full Version : A new member...do I get a blue peter badge now?

Jamie
22nd November 2006, 19:28
Hey folks......chatting to some officers at one of the prisons in oxfordshire today and one of them was thinking of buying a 75 tourer this weekend....I couldnt help myself and burst into.....

"youve gotta join the forum....yep Roverrons module....goes like hell after......yeh check the fan.....is it an SE?....you need a dog guard?....check the forum....nice people....ace cars....fantastic website...etc...etc...."

A quick blast in mine and the hook was sunk....the result....he is buying the car and plans to join us on here.

Now thats what I call a result.

Jamie:cool:

JP53
22nd November 2006, 19:32
Hey folks......chatting to some officers at one of the prisons in oxfordshire today and one of them was thinking of buying a 75 tourer this weekend....I couldnt help myself and burst into.....

"youve gotta join the forum....yep Roverrons module....goes like hell after......yeh check the fan.....is it an SE?....you need a dog guard?....check the forum....nice people....ace cars....fantastic website...etc...etc...."

A quick blast in mine and the hook was sunk....the result....he is buying the car and plans to join us on here.

Now thats what I call a result.

Jamie:cool:

Well done Jamie. A definite result.

All I have ever said to prison officers as been "I did not do it" :laughing2:

Jamie
22nd November 2006, 19:35

Lucky me....they let me out at 5pm!!;)

madone
22nd November 2006, 21:21

Sounds very familiar ;)

Kandyman
22nd November 2006, 23:15
Good work Biker :)

Rovernut
22nd November 2006, 23:21
Talking of Prison, what's happened to *DLN*?

Chris