PDA

View Full Version : Harewood House - Rover 75 and MG ZT Northern Nationals

Pages : [1] 2

Fusilier
10th November 2011, 19:28
EVENT DISCLAIMER

Please be aware this is not an official 75 & ZT Owners Club meet and as such is not covered by the clubs public liability insurance. Also the Owners Club take no responsibility for the meet in any way.

Due to popular demand, will start making the list for this event, It is being held on Sunday 17 June 2012, and will be held at Harewood House, Nr Leeds. The venue is at Harewood House, just north east of Leeds, so it is based around at least three regional areas.

It will take the form, that we (have our own internal show) in addition to the Fathers Day Rally, and we have it as the Rover 75 and MG ZT Northern Nationals

We will have a voting box, where visitors who attend the show, are asked to fill in a card, as to what they think is the best, second best and third best car on the Club stand, and we will also provide a trophy to the member who has travelled the furthest distance to the show from their home address. (and I mean home address not made up one, I came from Land End (Honest Gov)) !!!!!!!

Voting to start at around 1100 hrs, which gives us time to give our cars the final clean before the public start voting. After a cut off time at 1500 hrs we then count the votes (and award prizes to First, Second, and Third in each class, Rover 75 and MG ZT, and best in show (That means 7 prizes will be awarded). That way it is an un-biased opinion, and not judged by any of us.

The event will be open to all Rover 75 and MG ZT Owners. The cost of entry, will be in the region of £6 per car, (payable in advance), (Payment to be sent around two months before show, and this would cover the cost of the entry into the show and also pay for the trophies.

We have had a good turnout over the last couple of year, and hopefully this will be the best turnout yet. I also feel that it is a good way to display our cars to the general public and other clubs, and advertise to all that we are a thriving club

Names of those provisionally attending are:

1. Fusilier (Stu) - MG ZT
2. Trikey (Andy) - Rover 75
3. StuBlake13 (Stu) - Rover 75
4. Stocktake (Dave) - Rover 75
5. Baconbuttyman (Mick) - Rover 75
6. Vindaloo (Jim) - Rover 75
7. Bobgrice (bob) - Rover 75
8. Dissy1810 (Steve) - MG ZT
9. Jake (Jake) - Rover 75
10. J1mbo (James) - Rover 75 V8
11. Nick Nick (John) - Rover 75
12. Andy358 (Andy) - MG ZT
13. Actros (Brian) - Rover 75
14. FredSpencer (Fred) - Rover 75
15. Ady (Ady) - Rover 75
16. Suzublu (Ronnie) - Rover 75
17. Pab (Paul) - Rover 75
18. Eljay55 (Graham) - Rover 75
19. Ssizefive (Steve) - Rover 75
20. Hodgy (Alan) - Rover 75
21. Bigd (Derek) - Rover 75
22. Kevineds (Kevin) - Rover 75
23. RoryRover (John) - Rover 75
24. Sikelsh (Simon) - Rover 75
25. Touchstone (Ian) - Rover 75
26. ncfc1950 (Ian) - MG ZT
27. Bainzi (Nigel) - MG ZT V8
28. Andy Willi (Andy) MG ZT
29. Wedgewud (Martin) - Rover 75
30. Dsteph (Dave) - MG ZT
31. Raynor (Johnathan) - MG ZR
32. Backoboy (Pete) - MG ZT
33. Mofo (Chris) - Rover 75
34. Flying Banana (Bob) - MG ZT
35. Gsteph (George) - Rover 75
36. Beejay (Barry) - Rover 75
37. Lexey5900 (John) - Rover 75
38. Phill GB - (Phil) - MG ZT
39. BlueJon (John) - Rover 75
40. Silvervixen (Jan) - Rover 75
41. HighontheHill (Chris) - Rover 75
42. Bugsley999 (Philip) -

As mentioned, this is a provisional list, and we will need to confirm in late March/early April, which will give me enough time to send off for our entries, and also to get the trophies purchased and engraved. This year, I would like you to send me the entry fee, which will be around £6 for entry and payment for the trophies, around about the time mentioned.

The cost of entry is for the car, and up to to four additional passengers. This is a great family event, and there is always something for the whole family to do. Every member attending will be entitled to a metal Badge, see this year event (post 339) at:

http://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=74558&page=34

Regards

Stu

PS would also be nice if the Regional Secretaries could publish something on their area forum, to advertise this event, and try and encourage members to attend.

PPS, If we get more money than the cost of entry and trophies, then I think the remainder should be donated to some form of charity. I will ensure that every penny is accounted for, and will publish details of costs as and when I get them.

Steve

Was additing names, as you posted, I had to open two pages to copy and paste from one to the other

Stu

ssizefive
10th November 2011, 20:15
Steve

Was additing names, as you posted, I had to open two pages to copy and paste from one to the other

Stu

Have just spotted it :o silly me

Steve

Ian G
10th November 2011, 20:39
It's along way off yet but put my name down for this one and we'll do our best to make it..
Cheers Ian

However according to my calender 12th June is a Tuesday

Bainzi
10th November 2011, 21:15
Could you add me to the list please and ill try and get a few other 260`s there also.

Bainzi (Nigel) MG ZT

andy willi
11th November 2011, 08:15
i think i dont have to help you with this one you are doing a fine job of it but anything i can do to help let me know

also put me down for this one i will turn up

andy

Raynor
11th November 2011, 09:42
Ill join this one if I'm ok 2 as I drive a MG ZR

wedgewud
11th November 2011, 16:19
Hi Stu

Put me don for this one ta

cheers

Martin

Fusilier
11th November 2011, 18:20
It's along way off yet but put my name down for this one and we'll do our best to make it..
Cheers Ian

However according to my calender 12th June is a Tuesday

Ian

Thanks for that, just checked date, and it is most probably Sun 17 June, which is shown as fathers Day, but will need to wait for exact date from Harewood as to when they are holding it, but more than likely will be Sun 17 Jun 2012

Stu

Bainzi
11th November 2011, 23:14
Thanks for putting me on the list, just a note! could you please ammend my name from Ian to Nigel.

Thanks

Fusilier
12th November 2011, 14:18
Sorry Nigel, now amended. Also Dsteph (Dave) added

Also a new member with a ZR wants to attend, I am more than happy to let him attend, but don't want to upset anybody, whats your views

Stu

andy willi
12th November 2011, 19:10
new member is my son so i think its ok he would have a zt but insurance costs stop him so a zr it is he has attended meets befour and is well known

andy

Ian G
12th November 2011, 19:21
Also a new member with a ZR wants to attend, I am more than happy to let him attend, but don't want to upset anybody, whats your views

Stu[/QUOTE]

I say let him join us... I always open any meets that I arrange to any Rover/MG owner, dont forget that todays Rover 25-ZR owner is tomorrows 75/ZT owner..
just my own thoughts of course
Cheers Ian

Fusilier
12th November 2011, 20:29
Added Andy Son with ZR

Stu

backoboy
13th November 2011, 15:15
can you put my name down please Stu.

backoboy (pete) mg zt.

Fusilier
13th November 2011, 16:20
Alan and Pete have been added. Judging by the numbers so far, then I think it would be appropriate to increase the prizes, and have first, second and third for the rover 75 cars, and the same again for the ZTs. I also thin it appropriate to award a prize to the best in show. If we get more attending then There might be some other awards, but will have to wait and see

Stuart

ZedTeeTee
13th November 2011, 16:45
Add me to the list please Stu :)

StuBlake13
13th November 2011, 16:48
Add me to the list please Stu :)

How exclusive am I turning up in the only Rover 85 ;) :getmecoat:

Ian G
13th November 2011, 16:54
How exclusive am I turning up in the only Rover 85 ;) :getmecoat:

Yeah who needs a MG6 when you can have a Rover 85...

Fusilier
13th November 2011, 17:10
Chris

Added you to the list, and have made other amendments.

Lets hope that we can get more than 50, and then this will be brilliant turnout, for an outstanding event.

For those than have not attended before, this is a fantastic car show, and normally have around 1000+ other vehicles. A couple of video's from the last couple of year

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YZI5eqyNIpw

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wH_nTe4USC8&feature=related

Stu

StuBlake13
13th November 2011, 18:00
The first ones funny with the dizzy blonde....I like the big ones but he won't give me one though...lol :D

actros
15th November 2011, 10:28
Chris

Added you to the list, and have made other amendments.

Lets hope that we can get more than 50, and then this will be brilliant turnout, for an outstanding event.

For those than have not attended before, this is a fantastic car show, and normally have around 1000+ other vehicles. A couple of video's from the last couple of year

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YZI5eqyNIpw

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wH_nTe4USC8&feature=related

StuHi Stu can you close the list when you get to 40 as i dont want you to get my record. :getmecoat::getmecoat::D:D

Fusilier
15th November 2011, 16:30
Brian

Sorry, but want as many as possible to attend this show, as it is a show not a meet, I don't think that we will ever break your record for a local meet, I think that was a record, which will stand for a long time.

Stu

FLYING BANANA
15th November 2011, 18:01
:)Put our name as well please. :):):) By the way my name is BOB although I do answer to The Flying Banana.

Fusilier
15th November 2011, 18:09
Bob (Flying Banana)

We met at the last Metre centre meet. My car is the last one, in Part one of Bluejons photo's. Post #167

http://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=92260&page=17

Stu

gsteph
17th November 2011, 18:29
Can you add me to the list please.

beejay
18th November 2011, 14:49
Put me on list please

Barry

Fusilier
18th November 2011, 18:31
Have added both of you to the list

Stu

lexey5900
24th November 2011, 19:56
hi there do you still get an exhibitors plaque as i got one a few years back (2006) when i had a scorpio i think it cost £5:00 all in?

Fusilier
25th November 2011, 15:57
Yes you do get a plaque for attending. We have been attending this show for a number of years now.

Have a look at the link on the first post of this thread

Stu

lexey5900
4th December 2011, 00:30
hi there i am new to the club but can you add me to the list please
also how do i pay for my entry to the event?

Fusilier
4th December 2011, 09:20
John

Added to the list, I will be posting something up in a couple of Months regarding payment

Stu:icon_smile:

starbug2
4th December 2011, 11:06
i'm sure it will be a big and good event , just a shame bev wants to goto another car meet , a local MG run of all things . fancy that wanting to see a load of cars never get me doing that ..... :D:chat: i hope it goes well and look forward to the photos

lexey5900
11th December 2011, 21:56
how about a prize for most unique tasteful mod? just a thought i know i am new but i am really interested in tasteful mods as long as it don't spoil the general look ov such a great car

Ian G
11th December 2011, 22:14
how about a prize for most unique tasteful mod? just a thought i know i am new but i am really interested in tasteful mods as long as it don't spoil the general look ov such a great car
Thats easy Reebs is without doubt the most tasteful mod any of us could have....:icon_smile::icon_smile::icon_smile:
Evening Paul..Did I just see your name on a very interesting programme on BBC4...
Cheers Ian

Fusilier
12th December 2011, 12:25
if we get enough members attending then maybe we could have a prize for the best modded car as voted for by the club members who attend, but we need to be careful that we don't get too many prizes, otherwise every one will want one. We will have to wait and see how many are planning to attend, before we make a final decision on exactly what prizes will be on offer.

I think that charging £6 for every member attending is excellent value for money, because if you go to Harewood it would normally cost:

Prices
Adults £10.00
Senior £9.00
Child (4-16yrs)/Student £6.00
Family Ticket £25.00 (2 adults & 3 children)

and if you go and display your car at the show then it costs £5 per car.

So to be able to attend this show for £6, which has a couple of thousand cars being shown is very good value, and bearing in mind you also get issued with a metal badge stating your have exhibited your car at the show.

If you wish to attend please put your names down, that way if gives me a good time for planning, as a lot of work has to go into organising this event, tickets, trophies, meeting locations, times etc.

Many thanks

Stuart

Phill GB
14th December 2011, 16:18
Hiya, add me to the increasing list, it should prove to be a great day!

Fusilier
17th December 2011, 09:46
Phil

Added to the list, slowly but surely getting members to attend, and it looks like we might reach the 50 plus mark.

This is an excellent show, and well worth attending, as it is a good day out for all the family, just ask any of the members who have attended during the last two years, lots to see and do

Stu:snowfight1:

FredSpencer
17th December 2011, 13:13
To give people an idea of the variety on offer here is a slideshow (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kbqQqojtppY&context=C3c5674bADOEgsToPDskKvFt-F8wOA_-YPmdGL8ySi) of some of the other types of cars in the parade ring in 2010.

Fusilier
30th December 2011, 15:57
Just been thinking that we should do something like Sikelsh suggest last year, and that we have a information page displayed in our windscreen on the day so that those voting can identify cars.

Any thoughts ?

Stu

ssizefive
30th December 2011, 16:49
Just been thinking that we should do something like Sikelsh suggest last year, and that we have a information page displayed in our windscreen on the day so that those voting can identify cars.

Any thoughts ?

Stu

I think i still have mine from last year - it makes sense to me to have them.

Steve.

J1MBO
5th January 2012, 22:48
Normally we would be in on holiday in France but we're not bothering this year so for once I be able to attend this great event. Please add me to the list, thanks.

Fusilier
6th January 2012, 12:42
J1mbo (James)

Added your name to the list. Will be nice to see your car again, lovely car, and hopefully we will get a lot more members attending this show, as it is well worth it.

Just waiting for Harewood to publish to details.

Stu

J1MBO
7th January 2012, 13:08
J1mbo (James)

Added your name to the list. Will be nice to see your car again, lovely car, and hopefully we will get a lot more members attending this show, as it is well worth it.

Just waiting for Harewood to publish to details.

Stu

Cheers Stu

Looking forward to it

Bluejon
9th January 2012, 12:10
Hi Paul,

Can you please add Jan & I to the list please.

Silvervixen [Jan] Rover 75 V6

Bluejon [John] Rover 75 1.8T

Many Thanks.

John.

Fusilier
9th January 2012, 12:20
John/Jan

Have added you to the List

Stu

It is now confirmed that this event will be taking place as previously mentioned, so the date is

Sunday 17 June 2012

Also note that this is also the Yorkshire Post Motor Show, so there will be quite a few car dealers showing off their new cars to the public, If I recall there are about 15 car dealers with brand new cars on show to the public, and you get to view and sit in them. Last year I sat in the new Jaguar XJ and the XKR, just wish I would have had a spare £140k, would have bought both

So for those who wish to attend can you please add your name to the list. I think this is one of the best car shows of the year, and I have attended this now for the last 6 years, and the last two I have organised this event for the 75 and ZT Club, and for those that have never attended, let me and other members assure you it is well worth attending

I took a bit of advice from members last year, and thought it would be nice if we as a club did something slightly different this year, and that is why it is called the Rover 75 and MG ZT Northern Nationals

Stu

Ian G
19th January 2012, 20:27
As I can't get away from work until 17.30 Saturday I'm planning to stay at Nottingham on the way up,is anyone else going in the same direction ?
Cheers Ian

Fusilier
23rd January 2012, 19:18
Anymore takers, for this event, well worth attending, It would be nice if we got a good turnout of the club and cars, and had more members than the other car clubs like BMW, Mercs etc.

Photo;s from the last couple of years.

Last Year

http://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=74558&page=34

and the first year

http://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=55835&page=29

Stu

highonthehill
24th January 2012, 10:14
Please put my name down for this - will probably bring the family.

Fusilier
24th January 2012, 12:10
Chris

Added to the list.

Regards

Stu

Just thinking ahead, but what are your opinions on these as trophies, we could get our own engraving done with something like

Rover 75 and MG ZT Northern Nationals
Harewood House
June 2012

http://www.bruneltrophies.co.uk/products/glass-awards/economy-glass-awards/corporate-glass-awards-tp07

We would have the three sizes

152mm for First Place
102mm for Second Place
and the
76mm for Third Place

there would be two of each size, and we could also get a couple of others for longest distance travelled, and one for best in show

Thoughts please

regards

Stuart

bobgrice
26th January 2012, 13:18
Looks a good idea to me .We could all pay a bit extra on our ticket price to cover the cost.

ZedTeeTee
26th January 2012, 16:18
Just thinking ahead, but what are your opinions on these as trophies, we could get our own engraving done with something like

Harewood House
June 2012

http://www.bruneltrophies.co.uk/products/glass-awards/economy-glass-awards/corporate-glass-awards-tp07

We would have the three sizes

152mm for First Place
102mm for Second Place
and the
76mm for Third Place

there would be two of each size, and we could also get a couple fo others for longest distance travelled, and one for best in show

Thoughts please

regards

Stuart

For mine, I was thinking more along the lines of.....

http://i68.photobucket.com/albums/i16/Bombdroppingmofo/Wooden_spoon_award_79T8663_0.jpg

:D:D:D:D:D:D

Fusilier
27th January 2012, 22:19
Chris

Very good.

I think that it would cost around £85 for trophies with engraving, and display box, and entry fee's at £87.50 for all then total cost at present would be around £172.50 / 40 members would currently work out at £4.31 for every member attending, but of course this would be reduced if we got more members attending. I believe that the entries fee, will be around the same as the last couple of years, in that we pay £5 for first ten entries, then £1,25 for each subsequent entry.

Stu

I will soon be putting in the order for the Trophies for the event at Harewood, and was just thinking what logo we should use. no additonal cost to have a logo engraved, or do we just have the following engraved

Harewood House
June 2012

Opinions Please, as will need to place order soon, to ensure that we get them in Time for the event.

Stu

dissy1810
13th February 2012, 21:13
Well as the event is not covered by the club insurance and you need permission to use the club logo I think what you have chosen is perfect stu.
Seeing as you are about to order trophies now how much do we owe you for the event you might as well start collecting now to save you being out of pocket if some don't turn up
Cheers steve

suzublu
13th February 2012, 21:26
Well as the event is not covered by the club insurance and you need permission to use the club logo I think what you have chosen is perfect stu.
Seeing as you are about to order trophies now how much do we owe you for the event you might as well start collecting now to save you being out of pocket if some don't turn up
Cheers steve
I agree :wot:

Fusilier
13th February 2012, 21:26
Steve/Ronnie

I will most probaably start asking for money, just before I submit the entry for the show, that way won't end up being out of pocket. No problems about getting trophies beforehand, as I will get the money back later. I reckon at present it will be about £5/6 for each member, but the more we get the less it ends up for all members, so It will come down in price if we get more members. So far we have got a good attendance, if all those who have put their names down attend.

Stu

PS thanks for the advice and opinions:}:}

Just thinking ahead. I think it would be appropriate if we had some form of display card/information sheet in our cars, for both information to the public and other car clubs.

I will post something up in the very near future so that it can be downloaded and printed it off once you have filled in your particular details

I will also put each member attending the event into groups of cars with numbers, so as an example Rover 75 owners, numbers will be 1 - 20, and that particular number would then be the voting number shown on the information sheet, that way would make voting and counting for each category easier.

Things I am thinking of for the information sheet will be along the lines of: (similar to what Silkesh suggest last year)

Car Number - 10 (to be allocated)

Forum Name - Loads of Car for Money

Make - Rover 75

Model - Saloon

Variant - 1.8 Club

Engine - 1798cc K Series

Colour - British Racing Green

Year - 2001

About My Car - Purchased in 2002 from new at a cost of
x dealer serviced since new. 75,000 miles of
trouble free motoring. Leather Interior and
Wood Dashboard etc

The above is an example, and would look much better in the final print

bugsley999
26th February 2012, 21:45
Please add me to the attendees, provided dogs are allowed (if you could confirm that )
Regards
Philip

Fusilier
26th February 2012, 22:17
Philip

As far as I am aware, a lot of those who go take their dogs, I think that the only rule is that they are on a lead.

What car have you got or getting, so that I can add the details

Stu

As previous explained I have had a quick stab at doing an information sheet to be displayed in your car for the above event.

Any thoughts ?

Regards

Stu

Members numbers for information sheet as follows:

1 Actros (Brian) Rover 75

2 Ady (Ady) Rover 75

3 Baconbuttyman (Mick) Rover 75

4 Beejay (Barry) Rover 75

5 Bigd (Derek) Rover 75

6 BlueJon (John) Rover 75

7 Bobgrice (bob) Rover 75

8 Eljay55 (Graham) Rover 75

9 FredSpencer (Fred) Rover 75

10 Gsteph (George) Rover 75

11 HighontheHill (Chris) Rover 75

12 J1mbo (James) Rover 75

13 Jake (Jake) Rover 75

14 Kevineds (Kevin) Rover 75

15 Lexey5900 (John) Rover 75

16 Mofo (Chris) Rover 75

17 Nick Nick (John) Rover 75

18 Pab (Paul) Rover 75

19 RoryRover (John) Rover 75

21 Sikelsh (Simon) Rover 75

22 Silvervixen (Jan) Rover 75

23 Ssizefive (Steve) Rover 75

24 Stocktake (Dave) Rover 75

25 StuBlake13 (Stu) Rover 75

26 Suzublu (Ronnie) Rover 75

27 Touchstone (Ian) Rover 75

28 Trikey (Andy) Rover 75

29 Vindaloo (Jim) Rover 75

30 Wedgewud (Martin) Rover 75

31 Hodgy (Alan) Rover 75

40 Andy Willi (Andy) MG ZT

41 Andy358 (Andy) MG ZT

42 Backoboy (Pete) MG ZT

43 Bainzi (Nigel) MG ZT

44 Fusilier (Stu) MG ZT

45 Dissy1810 (Steve) MG ZT

46 Dsteph (Dave) MG ZT

47 Flying Banana (Bob) MG ZT

48 ncfc1950 (Ian) MG ZT

49 Phill GB - (Phil) MG ZT

50 Raynor (Johnathan) MG ZR

If we get more attending will add them as appropriate

Stu

Hodgy
7th March 2012, 10:31
Hi Stu
Can you had my name to the list please :D

Fusilier
7th March 2012, 18:13
Most certainly will Alan, really pleased your are coming to the event, one of the stalwart group for this meet, would'nt be the same without you and family

Stu

Hodgy
7th March 2012, 19:19
Most certainly will Alan, really pleased your are coming to the event, one of the stalwart group for this meet, would'nt be the same without you and family

Stu

Thank you. I'm looking forward to this one. Very good venue would be a shame to miss it.
Thank you for organizing it again Stu :bowdown: cheers mate:D

Fusilier
7th March 2012, 19:27
Thank you. I'm looking forward to this one. Very good venue would be a shame to miss it.
Thank you for organizing it again Stu :bowdown: cheers mate:D

Thank you Alan,

Are there any more members who wish to attend. I plan to have a cut off date when we close the enteries, so please if you would like to attend please put your name down, as once the cut off date is published, we will not be able to accept any more members names after that.

I can assure you that this is a good venue, and also get to me a great group of people. Something for all the family to do as well, just look at the photo's from the last couple of years

stu

Just sent an email to Harewood asking if they will be publishing the exhibitors form soon, as I need to confirm the prices.

Hopefully the prices for the event will remain the same or as near, to the same as previous years.

Stu

ssizefive
8th March 2012, 16:05
Just sent an email to Harewood asking if they will be publishing the exhibitors form soon, as I need to confirm the prices.

Hopefully the prices for the event will remain the same or as near, to the same as previous years.

Stu

Stu, i have just had a entry form sent to me from when i used to take the Princess. I dont know if they different rates but below is a image of the entry form i got.

http://i496.photobucket.com/albums/rr324/ssizefive/DSCF0715.jpg

Steve

Fusilier
8th March 2012, 19:25
Steve

Excellent news, thanks very much for that, as I have said emailed them today, so hopefully that will prompt them on to put up the form on the web

Stu

Ian G
8th March 2012, 19:44
Just a word of thanks for the work that you guys are putting into this event,I'm realy looking forward to this one.
Cheers Ian

Fusilier
8th March 2012, 19:52
Ian

It is a pleasure, I enjoy organising this meet, have done it for the last 2 years, and this is No 3. So I do hope that you enjoy it, I think they seem to get better year by year. Last year, we were awarded third best club stand at the show, and a number of us, got to drive around the parade arena, was a great feeling, as there were quite a few thousand watching us drive in and go around the arena. I think we felt like royalty, is that not right PAB and Dave S

Stu

stocktake
8th March 2012, 19:53
Great Feeling, still got my prize ;) :D

Fusilier
8th March 2012, 20:01
Dave

I think you must be the only one, as all the others have drunk it, I suspect that night.

Very much looking forward to this meet, and I think we will do the normal, for those wishing to attend, in that we meet at this location for onward 8 mile convoy to Harewood

http://motorwayservicesonline.co.uk/Wetherby

Stu

suzublu
8th March 2012, 20:11
Drank mine when i got home :D:D

Fusilier
8th March 2012, 20:14
Drank mine when i got home :D:D

Thats what I though, majority drank it when they got home that night.

Stu

ZedTeeTee
8th March 2012, 20:17

Ditto!! Mine is stored away safely as a momento of the day. :p:

Fusilier
8th March 2012, 20:21
Ditto!! Mine is stored away safely as a momento of the day. :p:

Well done to you as well chris. I would still have mine, but we only got six bottles and I gave them to the club members, as a memento, but some guzzled it down as soon as they got home !!!!!

Stu

:shrug::D:shrug:

suzublu
8th March 2012, 20:35
I've still got the bottle :shrug::getmecoat::D

stocktake
8th March 2012, 20:38

You've never had the bottle, :D :D

sorry I'm just watching Man u getting beat 2-1 at home ( channel 5) brilliant football

FredSpencer
8th March 2012, 20:39

For what? ...... Or is it just the beer talking? ;)

Fusilier
8th March 2012, 20:41
Agreed Ronnie, you've got a lot of bottle

Also to let everybody who is attending know, I am going to order the trophies this weekend, so that we have them in time for the meet.

Stu

suzublu
8th March 2012, 20:44
You've never had the bottle, :D :D

sorry I'm just watching Man u getting beat 2-1 at home ( channel 5) brilliant football
So am i:D:D:D:D:DWatched City earlier get beat:D:D:D:D I've got bottle,but no backbone ;):getmecoat:

Fusilier
8th March 2012, 20:46
So am i:D:D:D:D:DWatched City earlier get beat:D:D:D:D I've got bottle,but no backbone ;):getmecoat:

At least Man U are getiing beat and they are at home, we have still to play at home and at the blue camp stadium !!!

Stu

suzublu
8th March 2012, 20:50
Is this why all Yorkshiremen are bitter?http://i1007.photobucket.com/albums/af195/suzublu/CIMG0685.jpg

stocktake
8th March 2012, 20:51
What a goal :D :D :D 1-3

Fusilier
14th March 2012, 12:31
I have now got the entry form for the event, and the costs for entry are the same as last yar, in that for the first 10 we pay £5 per car, and then every car after that is £1.25, so if all the members who have shown an interest in attending then this works out as follows:

10 x £5 = £50

32 x 1.25 = £40

Total £90 / 42 members would work out at £2.14 each, plus the cost of the trophies are estimated to be £110, so at present it works out at less than £5 per member (£4.76 each to be exact) for you to attend this event.

I plan to send off the forms at least three weeks before the event, that gives me enought time to sort out all the paperwork, and put in in envelopes, so I intend to close the date for entry on 31 May 2012, and will not be able to accept entries after this date, as the entry for the event will be submitted then.

Can you therefore please now confirm that you are attending this event, that way, I can start making the final list, and get everything organised.

Many thanks for supporting this excellent event, I really do feel that you will have a good time, meeting up with all the other fellow petrol heads, and of course enjoying the show as well.

Regards

Stuart

Hodgy
14th March 2012, 12:41
Hi Stu
Well done mate. Let me know, how much and when you would like payment:D

Fusilier
14th March 2012, 12:45
Those that have confirmed are highlighted in Bold

15. Ady (Ady) - Rover 75
18. Eljay55 (Graham) - Rover 75

Once I get the final bills will let you know the costs.

Stuart

PS Thanks Alan for supporting this event, and to all those others who plan on coming to the event

bobgrice
14th March 2012, 13:09
Please confirm me as attending
thanks
bob

ZedTeeTee
14th March 2012, 13:11
Confirm moi.....

whitegold
14th March 2012, 14:26
Hi There,
Sounds like a great day, put me down for one please:D:D

Fusilier
14th March 2012, 17:07
Those that have confirmed are highlighted in Bold

15. Ady (Ady) - Rover 75
43. Edward Haulatt (Edward) - Rover 75
44. Willshot (Will) - MG ZT

Stuart

PS Thanks Alan for supporting this event, and to all those others who plan on coming to the event

Ian G
14th March 2012, 17:25
I'm confirming
Please let me know how and when to pay..
Cheers Ian

Fusilier
14th March 2012, 21:19
List updated

Thanks

Stuart

ssizefive
15th March 2012, 06:03
Confirm me for this one please Stu.

Thanks
Steve.

actros
15th March 2012, 10:04
Confirm me for this one please Stu.

Thanks
Steve.Same here Stu

Fusilier
15th March 2012, 15:08
Thanks to those so far that have confirmed their attendance.

Stu

willshot
16th March 2012, 12:07
Can you add me to the list and confirm, please.

Fusilier
16th March 2012, 14:48
Will

Added to the list. Keep your eye on the pages, as we will soon be publishing admin details, when, where we meet, before the start of the show

Stu

suzublu
16th March 2012, 15:04
Sorry Stu,i thought i was an automatic shoe-in for it:D Confirm me please :bowdown:

Eljay55
16th March 2012, 15:40
Hi Stuart, i am sorry that i will not be able to attend this year as it falls when we are celebrating our Wedding anniversary in Turkey.
Sorry for the confusion.

Graham

Fusilier
16th March 2012, 15:41
Ronnie

Done, would have done it for you, automatically, but thought it best for those attending to confirm attendance.

Stu

Updated list

Names of those attending are shown below. Those that have confirmed are highlighted in Bold, and all others have yet to confirm that they are definately attending are:

15. Ady (Ady) - Rover 75
18. Ssizefive (Steve) - Rover 75
19. Hodgy (Alan) - Rover 75
20. Bigd (Derek) - Rover 75
21. Kevineds (Kevin) - Rover 75
22. RoryRover (John) - Rover 75
23. Sikelsh (Simon) - Rover 75
24. Touchstone (Ian) - Rover 75
25. ncfc1950 (Ian) - MG ZT
26. Bainzi (Nigel) - MG ZT V8
27. Andy Willi (Andy) MG ZT
28. Wedgewud (Martin) - Rover 75
29. Dsteph (Dave) - MG ZT
30. Raynor (Johnathan) - MG ZR
31. Backoboy (Pete) - MG ZT
32. Mofo (Chris) - Rover 75
33. Flying Banana (Bob) - MG ZT
34. Gsteph (George) - Rover 75
35. Beejay (Barry) - Rover 75
36. Lexey5900 (John) - Rover 75
37. Phill GB - (Phil) - MG ZT
38. BlueJon (John) - Rover 75
39. Silvervixen (Jan) - Rover 75
40. HighontheHill (Chris) - Rover 75
41. Bugsley999 (Philip) -
42. Edward Haulatt (Edward) - Rover 75
43. Willshot (Will) - MG ZT

Stuart

Gents

Can those of you have provisionally put your names down to attend, please confirm if you will be attending, or not, as I need to do the planning and don't want to be out of pocket.

So please can you confirm your attendance, as soon as possible, and for those who would like to attend please confirm your attendance.

Many thanks

Stuart

dissy1810
18th March 2012, 12:54
I'm still going :)

FredSpencer
18th March 2012, 12:55
Consider me confirmed ...... where's my wafer and wine? ;)

Fusilier
18th March 2012, 16:22
Thanks Steve and Fred, both now confirmed

Stu

bobgrice
18th March 2012, 20:01
Come on get your names down.This is a GREAT day out.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

gsteph
19th March 2012, 10:34
Please put me down as confirmed, looking forward to it.
George

Fusilier
19th March 2012, 12:09
Please put me down as confirmed, looking forward to it.
George

Cheers George

Post updated

Stu

whitegold
20th March 2012, 12:55
Hi There.

Sounds like a good day all round, add me to your list please,:D:D

Hodgy
20th March 2012, 19:05
Gents

Can those of you have provisionally put your names down to attend, please confirm if you will be attending, or not, as I need to do the planning and don't want to be out of pocket.

So please can you confirm your attendance, as soon as possible, and for those who would like to attend please confirm your attendance.

Many thanks

Stuart

Come on peeps let Stu know what your doing So he can confirm attendance :D

kevineds
20th March 2012, 19:49
Confirm me!:D

Fusilier
20th March 2012, 21:12
Kevin

thanks for confirming, and also to alan for also prompting members.

Many thanks

Stuart

sikelsh
21st March 2012, 05:51
Hi Stu,

Sorry havent kept up with the thread :o I can confirm I will be attending.

Also heres the link to window card you asked for.

http://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=12862&stc=1&d=1332312678

Simon

Fusilier
21st March 2012, 18:08
Simon, thanks for that, Updated list

Names of those attending are shown below. Those that have confirmed are highlighted in Bold, and all others have yet to confirm that they are definately attending are:

15. Ady (Ady) - Rover 75

Stuart

Gents

Can those who have not confirmed there attendance please do so, as time is getting short on the planning side, and I need to get things done so that we have a successful show.

Many thanks

Stuart

pab
24th March 2012, 11:32
Looking forward to another great event,could you put me down as confirmed..

andy willi
24th March 2012, 11:48
i will be there conferm me please

andy

backoboy
24th March 2012, 11:51
Looking forward to it, i'm confirmed.

Fusilier
24th March 2012, 19:26

15. Ady (Ady) - Rover 75
33. Gsteph (George) - Rover 75
34. Beejay (Barry) - Rover 75
35. Lexey5900 (John) - Rover 75
36. Phill GB - (Phil) - MG ZT
37. BlueJon (John) - Rover 75
38. Silvervixen (Jan) - Rover 75
39. HighontheHill (Chris) - Rover 75
40. Bugsley999 (Philip) -
41. Edward Haulatt (Edward) - Rover 75
42. Willshot (Will) - MG ZT

Stu

beejay
24th March 2012, 19:39
Confirm please Stu.

Fusilier
24th March 2012, 20:18
Confirm please Stu.

Barry

Tthanks for that, and list updated

Stu

baconbuttyman
24th March 2012, 20:36

15. Ady (Ady) - Rover 75

Three More confirmed and thank you (Paul, Andy and Pete, for confirming, only 21 now left to confirm.

Stu

I can confirm i will be there, gonna be a good week that one, Harewood on the Sunday and Bruce springsteen the following Friday :D:D

Fusilier
25th March 2012, 19:46

15. Ady (Ady) - Rover 75

only 19 now left to confirm.

Stu

FLYING BANANA
26th March 2012, 07:42
Sorry but doubtful that I will be able to attend. I expect that The Banana will be in the bodyshop around the same time. Too far to bring the V8 as I am trying to keep the mileage down.

Fusilier
26th March 2012, 18:30
Bob

Many thanks for letting me know. Hope you get the banana sorted

15. Ady (Ady) - Rover 75

only 18 now left to confirm.

Time is getting short, so those that want to attend please add your name, so that your are not disappointed, as once we announce the cut off date, then we will not be able to add any more names to the list.

Stu

J1MBO
29th March 2012, 14:40
Sorry think I'll have to give this a miss as I can't confirm at this time that I will be in a position to attend.

Fusilier
29th March 2012, 20:00
Sorry think I'll have to give this a miss as I can't confirm at this time that I will be in a position to attend.

Jim

Thank you for letting me know, sorry you can't make it, would have been nice to see the V8 at the show, as they are quite rare cars, and not many of the other clubs who attend, have seen one

Stu

J1MBO
31st March 2012, 08:49
Jim

Thank you for letting me know, sorry you can't make it, would have been nice to see the V8 at the show, as they are quite rare cars, and not many of the other clubs who attend, have seen one

Stu

Cheers Stu

I'll keep the meet in mind though and if the situation changes in the future may well be a late entry.

Bainzi
2nd April 2012, 17:09
I will be there as its only just down the road from me.

Fusilier
2nd April 2012, 18:32
Thanks for confirming Nigel, not many left now to confirm (16)

15. Ady (Ady) - Rover 75

A couple more have confirmed.

Time is getting short, so those that want to attend please add your name, so that your are not disappointed, as once we announce the cut off date, then we will not be able to add any more names to the list.

Thank you

Stu

jovisd79
2nd April 2012, 19:55
i attended this a couple of years ago with Cougar owners club, really good show loads a nice cars and great venue:D

FredSpencer
2nd April 2012, 20:12
i attended this a couple of years ago with Cougar owners club, really good show loads a nice cars and great venue:D

We were on the other side of the minis next to you IIRC

http://www.lakelandphotography.net/./Fred/Cougar-800.jpg

wedgewud
3rd April 2012, 12:47
Hi Stu

Re - arranged holidays so i can confirm will be attending

Cheers

Martin

Fusilier
3rd April 2012, 12:53
Thanks for confirming Martin

15. Ady (Ady) - Rover 75

For those than have not yet confirmed can you please do so as soon as possible, as I need to get the planning done to make it a successful meet.

Thank you

Stu

Fusilier
3rd April 2012, 22:06
The latest list is shown below, I have PM a few members asking for them to confirm there attendance, so list as at today is as follows:

15. Ady (Ady) - Rover 75

At present we have got 39 members attending, and I think that those attending will enjoy the meet, and for those that have never been to this show, I believe that you will thoroughly enjoy it, as there is lots to see and do as well, and it is like the Northern Motor show as well, with lots of new car dealers showing the new models, Ford, jaguar, Mazda, Volvo, Renault, etc

I am planning on submitting our entry for the tickets on Monday 28 May 2012, and therefore the cut off date for confirming or adding your name to attend this meet will be sunday 27 May 2012, after that date I will not be able to accept any more names, so please if you are planning to attend, please let me know as soon as possible

Stu

Fusilier
4th April 2012, 15:46
The latest list is shown below, I have PM a few members asking for them to confirm there attendance, so list as at today is as follows:

2. Georgetrike (George) - Rover 75
9. Actros (Brian) - Rover 75
10. FredSpencer (Fred) - Rover 75
11. Ady (Ady) - Rover 75
12. Suzublu (Ronnie) - Rover 75
13. Pab (Paul) - Rover 75
14. Ssizefive (Steve) - Rover 75
15. Hodgy (Alan) - Rover 75
16. Bigd (Derek) - Rover 75
17. Kevineds (Kevin) - Rover 75
18. RoryRover (John) - Rover 75
19. Sikelsh (Simon) - Rover 75
20. Touchstone (Ian) - Rover 75
21. ncfc1950 (Ian) - MG ZT
22. Bainzi (Nigel) - MG ZT V8
23. Andy Willi (Andy) MG ZT
24. Wedgewud (Martin) - Rover 75
25. Dsteph (Dave) - MG ZT
26. Raynor (Johnathan) - MG ZR
27. Backoboy (Pete) - MG ZT
28. Mofo (Chris) - Rover 75
29. Gsteph (George) - Rover 75
30. Beejay (Barry) - Rover 75
31. Lexey5900 (John) - Rover 75
32. BlueJon (John) - Rover 75
33. Silvervixen (Jan) - Rover 75
34. HighontheHill (Chris) - Rover 75
35. Bugsley999 (Philip) -
36. Edward Haulatt (Edward) - Rover 75
37. Willshot (Will) - MG ZT

At present we have got 38 members attending, and I think that those attending will enjoy the show, and for those that have never been to this show, I believe that you will thoroughly enjoy it, as there is lots to see and do as well, and it is like the Northern Motor show as well, with lots of new car dealers showing the new models, Ford, jaguar, Mazda, Volvo, Renault, etc

I am planning on submitting our entry for the tickets on Monday 28 May 2012, and therefore the cut off date for confirming or adding your name to attend this meet will be sunday 27 May 2012, after that date I will not be able to accept any more names, so please if you are planning to attend, please let me know as soon as possible

Stu

Fusilier
5th April 2012, 18:40

11. Suzublu (Ronnie) - Rover 75
12. Pab (Paul) - Rover 75
13. Ssizefive (Steve) - Rover 75
14. Hodgy (Alan) - Rover 75
15. Kevineds (Kevin) - Rover 75
16. RoryRover (John) - Rover 75
17. Sikelsh (Simon) - Rover 75
18. Touchstone (Ian) - Rover 75
19. ncfc1950 (Ian) - MG ZT
20. Bainzi (Nigel) - MG ZT V8
21. Andy Willi (Andy) MG ZT
22. Wedgewud (Martin) - Rover 75
23. Dsteph (Dave) - MG ZT
24. Raynor (Johnathan) - MG ZR
25. Backoboy (Pete) - MG ZT
26. Mofo (Chris) - Rover 75
27. Gsteph (George) - Rover 75
28. Beejay (Barry) - Rover 75
29. Lexey5900 (John) - Rover 75
30. BlueJon (John) - Rover 75
31. Silvervixen (Jan) - Rover 75
32. HighontheHill (Chris) - Rover 75
33. Bugsley999 (Philip) -
34. Edward Haulatt (Edward) - Rover 75
35. Willshot (Will) - MG ZT

At present we have got 32 confirmed members attending, and 3 still to confirm.

The Latest date for entry is Sunday 27 May 2012, after that date I will not be able to accept any more names, so please if you are planning to attend, please let me know as soon as possible

Stu

jovisd79
8th April 2012, 16:00
We were on the other side of the minis next to you IIRC

http://www.lakelandphotography.net/./Fred/Cougar-800.jpg

yeah i was just to the right of this, i remember there being a mini with a pub on the back of it!:drool4:

Fusilier
9th April 2012, 10:36
The latest list is shown below:

36. 190Fieldsend (James) - MG ZT
37, jovisd79 (Joe) - MGZT
At present we have got 32 confirmed members attending, and 3 still to confirm. Just to remind everyone, the Latest date for entry is Sunday 27 May 2012, after that date I will not be able to accept any more names, so please if you are planning to attend, please let me know as soon as possible.

If you miss the date of entry and wish to attend then this is the prices you will need to pay

Adult: £10.00
Senior Citizen: £9.00
Child: £6.00
Family: £30.00
Student: £6.00

Stu

FredSpencer
9th April 2012, 10:52
yeah i was just to the right of this, i remember there being a mini with a pub on the back of it!:drool4:

http://www.lakelandphotography.net/./Fred/Mini%20pub-800.jpg

jovisd79
10th April 2012, 17:02
yeah thats it lol:D

Hell, I might even see if I can get the day off work and come along. Am I going to be the only numpty there who doesnt know anyone lol?

Fusilier
10th April 2012, 18:54
yeah thats it lol:D

Hell, I might even see if I can get the day off work and come along. Am I going to be the only numpty there who doesnt know anyone lol?

Joe

No problems, but you will need to confirm as soon as possible, as we will soon be making payment for the show tickets.

Many thanks

Stuart

190+v6fieldsend
11th April 2012, 15:25
put me down too please cant wait

how much is it and how do i pay
and do i need to show any thing on my car no the day to show im a member

Fusilier
11th April 2012, 16:40

36. 190Fieldsend (James) - MG ZT
37. jovisd79 (Joe) - MGZT
38. Flying Banana (Bob) - MGZT

At present we have got 35 confirmed members attending, and 3 still to confirm. Just to remind everyone, the Latest date for entry is Sunday 27 May 2012, after that date I will not be able to accept any more names, so please if you are planning to attend, please let me know as soon as possible.

If you miss the date of entry and wish to attend then this is the prices you will need to pay

Also for those attending can you download the form which simon has posted up in Thread 117, and fill in your details, and display this in your car on the day

James thanks for confirming

Stu

FLYING BANANA
13th April 2012, 15:54
Sorry but doubtful that I will be able to attend. I expect that The Banana will be in the bodyshop around the same time. Too far to bring the V8 as I am trying to keep the mileage down.

Change of plan. Please put my name back on the list. I'll be bringing The Flying Banana. Sorry to muck you around.

Fusilier
14th April 2012, 07:17
Change of plan. Please put my name back on the list. I'll be bringing The Flying Banana. Sorry to muck you around.

Bob

Added to the list for show

stu

16th April 2012, 22:33
put me down for this if possible cheers stuart

Fusilier
17th April 2012, 12:50
put me down for this if possible cheers stuart

Stuart added to the list

16. Sikelsh (Simon) - Rover 75
17. Touchstone (Ian) - Rover 75
18. ncfc1950 (Ian) - MG ZT
19. Bainzi (Nigel) - MG ZT V8
20. Andy Willi (Andy) MG ZT
21. Wedgewud (Martin) - Rover 75
22. Dsteph (Dave) - MG ZT
23. Raynor (Johnathan) - MG ZR
24. Backoboy (Pete) - MG ZT
25. Mofo (Chris) - Rover 75
26. Gsteph (George) - Rover 75
27. Beejay (Barry) - Rover 75
28. Lexey5900 (John) - Rover 75
29. BlueJon (John) - Rover 75
30. Silvervixen (Jan) - Rover 75
31. HighontheHill (Chris) - Rover 75
32. Edward Haulatt (Edward) - Rover 75
33. Willshot (Will) - MG ZT
34. 190Fieldsend (James) - MG ZT
35. jovisd79 (Joe) - MGZT
36. Flying Banana (Bob) - MGZT
37. 19018135 (Stuart) - MG ZT

At present we have got 36 confirmed members attending, and 1 still to confirm. Just to remind everyone, the Latest date for entry is Sunday 27 May 2012, after that date I will not be able to accept any more names, so please if you are planning to attend, please let me know as soon as possible.

Also for those attending can you download the form which simon has posted up in Thread 117, and fill in your details, and display this in your car on the day

Stu

Just a quick bump, is there any more takers for this show, at a very good venue, just have a look at the previous years, or ask those who have attended, it really is a good event, and would be nice if we had 50+ members with there cars attending.

Stuart

18. ncfc1950 (Ian) - MG ZT

At present we have got 36 confirmed members attending, and 1 still to confirm. Just to remind everyone, the Latest date for entry is Sunday 27 May 2012, after that date I will not be able to accept any more names, so please if you are planning to attend, please let me know as soon as possible.

Stu

If any other members wish to attend can they put their names down as soon as possible,then hopefully we will know the numbers in advance and get a decent large space. Hopefully, with these numbers attending, we are starting to make inroads into the TVR and other big clubs that attend. Maybe we can be the biggest club stand at Harewood this year.

For those coming from the North, then can I suggest that we meet at Bowburn Services at around 0730 - 0745 ish then drive in convoy down to the final meeting place at Wetherby Services, and meet the remaining members before departing to Harewood

For all to note. The plan is that we finally meet at the services as we did last year at Wetherby Servies at around 0845 hrs, then go in convoy to Harewood House about 7 miles down the road.

We do need to be very careful along the main road into Harewood, and make sure we keep a good spacing apart,

As I mentioned in the previous thread, once we apply for and get the tickets, which will be around two to three weeks before the event

When I get to Wetherby, I will issue your tickets and information pack.

Are there any volunteers, who would like to marshall all our cars into the Area we will be allocated. Brian and others did a great job last year. I think that we should have all ouyr cars in some form of order when we go into our area, say 75s on the left, ZTs on the right, thoughts ?

Many thanks

Stuart

stocktake
23rd April 2012, 21:13
Happy to help out where you need any assistance mate:

do we need the Gazebo?

Fusilier
23rd April 2012, 21:16
Dave

Think it would be a good idea, that way we can use it for collecting and counting up the votes

Stu

suzublu
23rd April 2012, 21:17
Who's got High Viz vests :shrug::D:D actually,i have :getmecoat:

ZedTeeTee
23rd April 2012, 21:18
Are there any volunteers, who would like to marshall all our cars into the Area we will be allocated. Brian and others did a great job last year. I think that we should have all ouyr cars in some form of order when we go into our area, say 75s on the left, ZTs on the right, thoughts ?

I think Stu, as the leading force behind this particular event should be at the very forefront - you should head the MG's and lead them in to the parking area on the right whilst....

Happy to help out where you need any assistance mate:

do we need the Gazebo?

the very well respected Dave leads the 75's in to the left.

As a suggestion, you park up in your respective corner and the rest of us file in behind on the relevant side. :shrug:

ZedTeeTee
23rd April 2012, 21:19

You also have a high vis car Ronnie.....;)

Fusilier
23rd April 2012, 21:22

I have got one Ronnie, used it this weekend, whilst cycling from whitehaven, found it harder than I thought, especially going over Hartside from penrith.

Anyway, are you volunteering to Marshall the cars into the space when we get there, maybe you and Dave could both Marshall the cars into area, that way nobody could argue with any of you

Stu

FredSpencer
23rd April 2012, 21:23
I think Stu, as the leading force behind this particular event should be at the very forefront - you should head the MG's and lead them in to the parking area on the right whilst....

the very well respected Dave leads the 75's in to the left.

As a suggestion, you park up in your respective corner and the rest of us file in behind on the relevant side. :shrug:

By 'eck, synchronized parking ..... I might get there early just to watch it. ;)

ZedTeeTee
23rd April 2012, 21:25
By 'eck, synchronized parking ..... I might get there early just to watch it. ;)

Are you doubting, that we, as esteemed 75 drivers cannot accomplish such a task? I mean, that ZT lot will struggle but we shall show them the way!!

suzublu
23rd April 2012, 21:28
Yeah,all those ZT owners will have their beat box sub woofer thingies blasting & have their right arms hanging out the windows :D:D trying to steer with one hand :D:getmecoat:

FredSpencer
23rd April 2012, 21:32
I've never seen a straight line at a meet without having Brian to aim at. ;)

Ian G
23rd April 2012, 21:34
Yeah,all those ZT owners will have their beat box sub woofer thingies blasting & have their right arms hanging out the windows :D:D trying to steer with one hand :D:getmecoat:

Yep and all the 75 owners will be wearing their flat caps,slippers and driving gloves and they certainly wont have the window open "may catch a chill" dear...:getmecoat::D:D

Fusilier
23rd April 2012, 21:34

Yes right, you forgot to mentioned sunglasses on the back of their heads as well

Stu

ZedTeeTee
23rd April 2012, 21:36

You forgot the back to front baseball caps....

Yep and all the 75 owners will be wearing their flat caps,slippers and driving gloves and they certainly wont have the window open "may catch a chill" dear...:getmecoat::D:D

You forgot the pipes...

suzublu
23rd April 2012, 21:36
Don't forget the Werthers ;):D:D

Fusilier
29th April 2012, 09:12
It is only seven weeks to go go until we attend this show, so if you wish to attend please put your name down, so that you are not disappointed, as we will not be able to accept any more names once we have submitted the application for the show, you have been warned.

Anyway for those that are attending, travel and meet arrangements are as follows:

For those coming from the North, meet at Bowburn Services at around 0730 - 0745 ish then drive in convoy down to the final meeting place at Wetherby Services, and meet the remaining members before departing to Harewood

We finally meet at the Wetherby Servies at around 0845 hrs, issue tickets and then go in convoy to Harewood House about 7 miles down the road.

Arrive at Harewood at approx 0930 hrs,

Can you let me know which location you will be at for the meet. I'll start of the list, that way we won't miss anybody.

Starting at Bowburn Services

Fusilier

Wetherby Services

trophies will be awarded as follows:

First, Second and Third best in each class (Rover 75 and MG ZT) = 6 trophies

Longest distance travelled

Best in show, the car which gets the most votes overall. (note: The winner of this will not get a best in class trophy), this will be awarded to the category, in which the winner comes from, and will be awrded to the forth placed car)

Very much looking forward to this show and meeting you all.

Stu

pab
29th April 2012, 10:26
Wetherby Services is perfect for me..

actros
29th April 2012, 10:30
It is only seven weeks to go go until we attend this show, so if you wish to attend please put your name down, so that you are not disappointed, as we will not be able to accept any more names once we have submitted the application for the show, you have been warned.

Anyway for those that are attending, travel and meet arrangements are as follows:

For those coming from the North, meet at Bowburn Services at around 0730 - 0745 ish then drive in convoy down to the final meeting place at Wetherby Services, and meet the remaining members before departing to Harewood

We finally meet at the Wetherby Servies at around 0845 hrs, issue tickets and then go in convoy to Harewood House about 7 miles down the road.

Arrive at Harewood at approx 0930 hrs,

Can you let me know which location you will be at for the meet. I'll start of the list, that way we won't miss anybody.

Starting at Bowburn Services

Fusilier

Wetherby Services

trophies will be awarded as follows:

First, Second and Third best in each class (Rover 75 and MG ZT) = 6 trophies

Longest distance travelled

Best in show, the car which gets the most votes overall. (note: The winner of this will not get a best in class trophy), this will be awarded to the category, in which the winner comes from, and will be awrded to the forth placed car)

Very much looking forward to this show and meeting you all.

StuPut me down for the weatherby services, and if you want somebody to aim at when parking up look no futher. and i have got the hight vis vest so you can see where you are aiming.:shrug::shrug::p::p::p:

stocktake
29th April 2012, 10:35
Wetherby Services is perfect for me..

And me :) :)

Fusilier
29th April 2012, 10:39
Bowburn Services

Fusilier
Mofo

Wetherby Services

PAB
Actros
Stocktake
Backoboy
FredSpencer
SSizefive
Suzublu
ncfc950
Flying Banana

Have been looking at trophies, what do you think of these, or if anybody has or knows of better one's, at a reasonable price,then please let me know

http://www.trophystore.co.uk/motorsport-glass-mirror-shield-award-with-laurel-design-15cm

three sizes available, so would order as follows:

Large Shield x 3 (Best in show, and class winners)
Medium Shield x 2 (2nd Place)
Small Shield x 3 (3rd Place and longest distance travelled)

and would be engraved as follows:

Option 1

Rover 75 and MG ZT
Northern Nationals
Harewood House

Option 2

Rover 75 and MG ZT
Northern Nationals
17 June 2012

Stuart

backoboy
29th April 2012, 10:50
Wetherby for me too.

Fusilier
29th April 2012, 11:08

18. Redfive (Ian) - MG ZT
38. Blower (Paul) MG ZT V8

Updated List

Stu

FredSpencer
29th April 2012, 11:09
Whether the weather be fine,
Or whether the weather be not,
I'll see you all at Wetherby,
Sat in a parking slot.

Boom, boom ..... :getmecoat:

ssizefive
29th April 2012, 11:45
I will be at Wetherby services too.

Thanks
Steve

suzublu
29th April 2012, 12:42
Whether i'm alive,or whether i'm dead
I'll be at Wetherby
alongside Fred :getmecoat:

FredSpencer
29th April 2012, 13:01
I think we've set a new standard for this thread ..... sorry. ;) :getmecoat:

Ian G
29th April 2012, 13:10
Wetherby for me too.

Please add myself and Bob (flying Banana) to the Wetherby list as we hope to run up with Pete (backoboy) on Sunday morning..
Cheers Ian

ZedTeeTee
29th April 2012, 14:28
Bowburn for me as per last year :D

Fusilier
29th April 2012, 14:34
List updated

Bowburn Services

Fusilier
Mofo
dissy1810

Wetherby Services

PAB
Stocktake
Backoboy
FredSpencer
SSizefive
Suzublu
Redfive
Flying Banana
Willshot
Hodgy

Advance Party Harewood (Organising parking)

Actros
Bob Grice
Gsteph

Have been looking at trophies, what do you think of these, or if anybody has or knows of better one's, at a reasonable price,then please let me know

http://www.trophystore.co.uk/motorsport-glass-mirror-shield-award-with-laurel-design-15cm

Option 1

Rover 75 and MG ZT
Northern Nationals
Harewood House

Option 2

Rover 75 and MG ZT
Northern Nationals
17 June 2012

Stuart[/QUOTE]

willshot
29th April 2012, 16:53
Can you add me to the Wetherby list, please.

Fusilier
29th April 2012, 18:35
Can you add me to the Wetherby list, please.

Will

Added to the list, thanks

Stu

So far we have got the following numbers attending

Rover 75 Owners - 24

MG ZT Owners - 14 (including 1 x ZR)

ZedTeeTee
29th April 2012, 18:55

Sounds good to me.

Option 1

Rover 75 and MG ZT
Northern Nationals
Harewood House

Stuart

Option 1 as above for my vote. ;)

Fusilier
29th April 2012, 19:01
Cheers Chris, have sent the company an email, and waiting for answer back, reference engraving

Many thanks

Stuart

Blower
29th April 2012, 19:03
Just to confirm I'll be there :}.

bobgrice
29th April 2012, 20:04
Can i do the same as last year and meet you at the event

thanks

Fusilier
30th April 2012, 17:38
Bob

No problem, but a little nearer the time PM me your address, and I will send you the tickets

Stuart

Hodgy
30th April 2012, 19:50
Can you add me to the Wetherby list, please Stu

Anthony & Maricel
30th April 2012, 20:11
Can you add me for this one please thanks :D

gsteph
1st May 2012, 08:48
Hi Stuart
Can you send my tickets on to me as well please,
Thanks.
George

Fusilier
1st May 2012, 12:16

35. Flying Banana (Bob) - MGZT
36. 190180135 (Stuart) - MG ZT
37. Blower (Paul) MG ZT V8
38. UKmoobs (Anthony) - Rover 75
39. Keeftheduck (Keith) - Rover 75

Updated List

Stu

Can you add me for this one please thanks :D

Anthony

Presume that you will be a Wetherby Services, before the final convoy to Harewood ?

Think that you will really enjoy this show, one of the best shows around, with lots to do

Stu

Have had a number of enquires from members who are thinking about attending this show, just to make everybody aware, its not all about show and shine, its about a group of like minded car enthusiastics getting together and talking, discussing and having a good enjoyable time together, and looking at other cars from other marques. We will also at the end hand out a couple of prizes to those cars whom, we feel are well looked after.

Every member attending will also get a small plaque to commerate the day, will be similar to the plaque in this post (less the bottle of beer)

http://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=74558&page=34 post 339

So if you do want to attend, then please put your names down, as I will be sending off for the tickets in three weeks time, the more members that attend the less the overall cost will be for all of us, but basically a breakdown of the cost will be:

Trophies

£106.97

These are the trophies:

http://www.bruneltrophies.co.uk/cart/view,

Entry for show (based on the current 41 attending).

£88.75

Gazebo

£5

therfore at present £202.72/ 41 members works out at: £4.89 each

If you miss the deadline and still want to attend this event then it will cost you eiher:

Send off your own form:

£5

or if you turn up on the day:

So if you do want to attend and you have not added your name to the list, please do so before the deadline, as we will not be able to add names after the closing date of 28 May 2012

Stuart

Please add me to the list (Rover75)
Mick

Added to the list, think you will enjoy this meet, as those that have attended for the last couple of years seem to have enjoyed it

Stu

40. G20Stu (Stuart) - Rover 75
41. Stubie (Stuart) - Rover 75
42. Timbo.P6 (Tim) - Rover 75
43. VVC Geeza (Mick) - Rover 75
44. Jimbo (Jim) - Rover 75 V8

Just an update to keep everybody aware.

For those that are attending, travel and meet arrangements are as follows:

For those coming from the North East, meet at Bowburn Services at no later than 0730 hrs, then drive in convoy down to the final meeting place at Wetherby Services, before convoy to Harewood.

Pay for tickets and information packs at Wetherby Services (estimated to be £5). Every member will have an envelope marked up with their names on, and it will contain:

Entry Ticket
Winddscreen Pass
Information leaflet from Harewood
Voting Card Number (to be displayed in Windscreen once parked up)

Depart from Wetherby Servies at around 0915-0930 hrs, then go in convoy to Harewood House about 7 miles down the road.

Arrive at Harewood at approx 0945 hrs, and park up in allocated space, Actos and a couple of other members will be there to meet us, and guide us into allocated area.

Voting to commence from 1100 hrs until 1430 hrs.

It is estimated that we will award prizes at no later than 1530 hrs.

I will be sending off the entry form for the tickets on Sunday 28 May, and expect to get the tickets approximately one week later.

So if any members wish to attend this event, then please can I ask you to let me know as soon as possible, and no later than Satuday 27 May 2012

Looking forward to meeting you all, and hope that you will enjoy the show

Every member will receive a small plaque to commerate the day.

Stuart

PS Just to let you know that if you bring your family then there is no additional costs for them, the only price you pay is approximately £5 for your car and all the passengers.

Stu

Rover 75 - 30 Cars

MG ZT - 12 Cars

MGZR - 1 Car

Stu

keeftheduck
6th May 2012, 18:16
Ahhhhhhhhh...found it!

Please add me to the list Stu. Hopefully I'll have found the polish by then!

Cheers and Beers

Fusilier
6th May 2012, 18:44
Ahhhhhhhhh...found it!

Please add me to the list Stu. Hopefully I'll have found the polish by then!

Cheers and Beers

Keith

Added to the list above, presume that you will be at Wetherby Services ?
Stuart

FredSpencer
6th May 2012, 19:05
The most mine gets is a run through the carwash so if you are worried about how your car looks you don't need to be. I can guarantee yours will look better than mine. :D

g20stu
7th May 2012, 08:56
hi stu can you add me. looking forward to good day out many thaks

stuart

Fusilier
7th May 2012, 09:11
The latest list is shown below, G20Stu and Stubie added

Updated List

Stu

Fusilier
7th May 2012, 09:13
hi stu can you add me. looking forward to good day out many thaks

stuart

Stuart, added to the list, presume that you will travel down with Ronnie, and meet us at Wetherby Services ?

Stu

Fusilier
7th May 2012, 19:13
Just an update to keep everybody aware. This evening I ordered the trophies for the event, and have paid for them in advance. The cost of the trophies were:

Total incl VAT and Delivery £106.97

I have ordered the 8 Trophies as previously mentioned:

For those coming from the North East, meet at Bowburn Services at no later than 0730 hrs, then drive in convoy down to the final meeting place at Wetherby Services, before convoy to Harewood.

Pay for tickets and information packs at Wetherby Services (estimated to be £5). Every member will have an envelope marked up with their names on, and it will contain:

Entry Ticket
Winddscreen Pass

Depart from Wetherby Servies at around 0915-0930 hrs, then go in convoy to Harewood House about 7 miles down the road.

Arrive at Harewood at approx 0945 hrs, and park up in allocated space, Actos and a couple of other members will be there to meet us, and guide us into allocated area.

I will be sending off the entry form for the tickets on Sunday 28 May, and expect to get the tickets approximately one week later.

So if any members wish to attend this event, then please can I ask you to let me know as soon as possible, and no later than Satuday 27 May 2012

an extract from harewood

"Bonnets up – polishing cloth to hand! Harewood is gearing up to Father’s Day with hundreds of vintage and classic cars to admire. Treat your father to this special day out, ideal for all the family and enjoy all the fun of the car, with competitions, arena act and trophies galore"

Stuart

stocktake
7th May 2012, 19:25
Solid work there Stu.
Big thanks from me and everyone else who is going

Ian G
7th May 2012, 19:34
Solid work there Stu.
Big thanks from me and everyone else who is going

Totaly agree the hard work is done by those who do the background work for these events with little or no support from the club...The easy part is for us to turn up and enjoy...
Thanks Stu
Cheers Ian

Fusilier
7th May 2012, 19:51
Thank you both very much, appreciated, but I am doing it because firstly I enjoy going to this event, one of the best shows around, and also to meet a great bunch of people, who have a keen interest in the cars we/they own.

Stu

STUBIE
9th May 2012, 19:25
Stuart can you put me down, wasn't going to go this year but it's such a great event.

Stubs

pab
9th May 2012, 19:29
Stuart can you put me down, wasn't going to go this year but it's such a great event.

StubsGlad your going Stubbs,I enjoyed your company last year and wondered why your name wasn't added earlier. :)

Fusilier
9th May 2012, 19:29
stuart

No problem, added you to the list

Glad your are coming

Stu

So far we have got

28 Rover 75's and 13 MG ZTs

Fusilier
9th May 2012, 19:51
Update on costs etc, a couple of forum members added, bringing down the cost very slightly.

Breakdown of the cost:

Trophies

£106.97

Entry for show (based on the current 41 attending).

£88.75

Gazebo

£5

therfore at present £202.72 / 41 members works out at: £4.89 each

If you miss the deadline and still want to attend this event then it will cost you eiher:

Send off your own form:

£5 + Postage, and stamped addressed envelope

or if you turn up on the day:

So if you do want to attend and you have not added your name to the list, please do so before the deadline, as we will not be able to add names after the closing date of 28 May 2012

Stuart

Fusilier
12th May 2012, 17:52
Just a quick bump, as only two weeks to go before I send off the entry form, so don't be disappointed, if you are thinking of attending then please ensure that you add your name to the list, as once we send off the forms for entry, we will not be able to accept any more names.

We have been planning for this event since early this year, and I can assure you that it is a great show to attend, as previously mentioned it is not just about show and shine, but a great gathering of Rover 75 and MG ZT enthuastists getting togther and showing off our cars to the public to show them what they are missing, by not owning one.

Look forward to seeing you all

Stu

Timbo.P6
15th May 2012, 14:03
Can you add me and Heather please,wasnt going to be able to attend, but father in law is now going to be in Portugal at this time so can now attend, we,ll meet the convoy at Wetherby

Fusilier
15th May 2012, 17:06
Can you add me and Heather please,wasnt going to be able to attend, but father in law is now going to be in Portugal at this time so can now attend, we,ll meet the convoy at Wetherby

Tim Added to the list

Stu

Fusilier
15th May 2012, 17:12
Trophies now received for the event. I have quickly taken some photo's so you can have a look at them

http://i1169.photobucket.com/albums/r504/Stuart_McNulty/CIMG1148.jpg?t=1337101703

Best in Show

http://i1169.photobucket.com/albums/r504/Stuart_McNulty/CIMG1149.jpg?t=1337101727

Trophies for 1st, 2nd and 3rd in Class (One set for Rover 75 and one set for MG ZT)

Also one more trophy for the longest distance travelled to the show, which is the same as the 3rd place trophy, except it just shows:

Rover 75 and MG ZT
Northern Nationals
Harewood House

Hope you like them

Stu

Hodgy
15th May 2012, 17:19
Very nice Stu well done mate:bowdown:

Fusilier
15th May 2012, 17:29
Thanks Alan,

Must admit, they are quite good, and I do like the Best in show trophy, as it is a Glass trophy, and has been engraved as can be seen in the photo.

We now have got 42 members attending, not sure if we will get many more, as the cut off date is less than two weeks away

Looking forward very much to this show, to meet all the fellow members who are a great bunch.

Got most things sorted now, voting forms, list of members, trophies counting sheet

Just can't wait, been a long time since I first posted back in late december and it is now just over a month to go until the show itself

Stu

bobgrice
15th May 2012, 17:35
Very nice well done:bowdown:

Fusilier
15th May 2012, 18:02

Entry Ticket
Winddscreen Pass

Stuart

PS Just to let you know that if you bring your family then there is no additional costs for them, the only price you pay is approximately £5 for your car and all the passengers.

ssizefive
15th May 2012, 18:37
They look excellent Stu :bowdown:

Steve

suzublu
15th May 2012, 18:55
They look good Stu,well done:bowdown: Now,which one shall i have:shrug::getmecoat::D

bigd
15th May 2012, 21:18
Hi sorry I have taken so long to confirm but I now have no rover so I will have to say no cheers anyway have a good day:}

Fusilier
15th May 2012, 21:23
Hi sorry I have taken so long to confirm but I now have no rover so I will have to say no cheers anyway have a good day:}

Cheers for letting me know derek

Stu

Fusilier
16th May 2012, 12:44
Just a quick bump, as time is fast approaching for the cut off date of Sunday 28 May, so as not to be disappointed, don't leave it to the last minute, for those wishing to attend, then please add your name to the list, you will not be disappointed for spending £5 to attend this show, it is like the Northern Motor show, as there will be lots of dealers who will be bring new cars for you to see as well as the 1000+ other marques of cars on show, still waiting to hear from Harewood what the arena show will be this year, but the last three have been, fun mini's, monster trucks, and last year, motor cycle display team

Stuart

VVC-Geeza
16th May 2012, 22:18
Please add me to the list (Rover75)

FredSpencer
17th May 2012, 17:15

MGZR - 1 Car

Anybody able to bring an industrial strength pump so we can get this up to the size of a proper car? ;) :getmecoat:

Fusilier
17th May 2012, 18:48
Anybody able to bring an industrial strength pump so we can get this up to the size of a proper car? ;) :getmecoat:

Fred

This is young Andy Willi's son who has this car, and he is more than welcome, at least he is starting in the right direction, when he gets to our age, he will most probably get himself a good 75 or ZT, don't know, he might even acquire his dad's car

Stu

ZedTeeTee
17th May 2012, 18:50

We'll need a steady supply of hot air Fred, any idea where we might find a good source? :D

FredSpencer
17th May 2012, 18:59
We'll need a steady supply of hot air Fred, any idea where we might find a good source? :D

There'll be no shortage of that, as anyone who's ever been to a meet will know ..... it's just a matter of channeling it. ;)

Fusilier
21st May 2012, 19:28
I have been in contact with Harewood House today, with regard to the above meet, and have told them that we will be submitting our entry on Sunday, will be in the post first thing Monday morning, and have requested that we be allocated a space for approximately 50 large cars. I will let members attending know what they say, but believe that we will get a space big enough.

I have been thinking about the voting, and on Sunday at the Rover Rally at Beamish, they had an excellent system, whereby every member who attended was given a voting card, and everybody voted on the cars present.

I was also talking to a couple of the Yorkie lads Martin and Steve about the Voting, and they mentioned that we might not get any members of the public voting, as they might not be interested, so have decided, we will use the system which they used at Beamish

Therefore in the Packs which will be given out, inside will be a Voting cards (one for the 75 Group and one for the ZT group), and every member attending will be asked to judge the 75's and MG ZTs present, and we will award the prizes based on our members voting.

I feel that this is the fairest way to do it.

Opinions Please

Stu

Ian G
21st May 2012, 19:41
Seems the best way to go on the voting Stu.
I really hope that a few more folk decide to come along to this as i think it would be great to hit the 50..
Cheers Ian

ssizefive
21st May 2012, 19:45
Looking forward to this one Stu - it will be another one to remember :D

Steve.

Fusilier
21st May 2012, 19:45
Seems the best way to go on the voting Stu.
I really hope that a few more folk decide to come along to this as i think it would be great to hit the 50..
Cheers Ian

Yes it would be nice to hit the fifty, but I think that those going will really enjoy the show, as it gets better and better each year.

Steve, I am as well, lets just hope that is turns out to be as good as Yesterday at Beamish, (weather turned out great, and am a little bit cooked today).
Was great seeing you and Martin, and hope the journey up from your neck of the woods was worth it.

Stu

Just had an email and an excellent suggestion, that each members is asked to vote, and we also have some voting forms if the public (or other car owners) wish to Vote as well

So I will make sure I have enough forms and some pens as well

Stu

Just 5 days to go until I send off for the tickets, so if any members of the forum are thinking of attending, please add your name to the list.

Harewood show is a great day out and well worth attending

Stuart

They have just posted up on the website, and the arena event this year at Harewood will be the Bulldog Lings Motorcycle display team

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=314-4ImSGbM

or

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WG59chKIvPo&feature=fvwrel

Have been to harewood before, and they are excellent

Stu

Hodgy
24th May 2012, 17:40
They have just posted up on the website, and the arena event this year at Harewood will be the Bulldog Lings Motorcycle display team

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=314-4ImSGbM

or

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WG59chKIvPo&feature=fvwrel

Have been to harewood before, and they are excellent

Stu

"Wow" looking good Stu :D

Fusilier
24th May 2012, 19:50
I will be sending the tickets off this weekend (so far we have 43 members of this forum atending, and coming from all parts of the country), so this will be the last call for those that want to attend this show.

I don't want anybody to be disappointed, at not being able to attend, so please add your name to the list if you would like to attend.

Stu

The Final list before I send of for tickets on Sunday

Entry Ticket
Winddscreen Pass

Stuart

Stu

The Final list for those attending The Rover 75 and MG ZT Northern Nationals

12. Pab (Paul) - MT ZT

Thank you to all those supporting this event, don't think that you will be disappointed.

A breakdown of the total costs

Trophies £106.97
Entry Fee £97.50
Postage £4

Total Cost is £208.47 / 44 members = £4.74 per member

Regards

Stuart

FINAL CALL

Just about to fill in the form before posting tomorrow morning, so this is the final call for the event:

The information on the form:

The Yorkshire Post Motor Show displaying the best of the new alongside the classic vehicles
Entry includes Below the Stairs, Bird Garden Grounds and Adventure Playground
Arena events Programme with continuous entertainers throughout the day
Commemorative plaques for all exhibitors
Prizes for each class including "best in show"
Children's fairground and face painter
Trade stands
Full catering and bar facilities
Motorcycle stunts display team

I have filled in the form less the cost and numbers, so will finish filling in tomorrow morning at work and then post. So if you would like to attend this event, then please let me know by no later than 0900 hrs tomorrow morning

Stuart

Just a few notes for those that have never been to the Father's Day Rally at Harewood.

Once we set off from the Services at Weatherby, it is about 9 or so miles to Harewood House, we leave the services, and go onto the A1, Junction 46, them leave the A1 at Junction 45, then travel along the A659 to Harewood. When we get on this road, after about 3 miles, make sure that you keep adequate distance from the car in front, as it can be hazardous, as there are traffic lights right outside Harewood at the final junction.

Once we get inside the grounds of Harewood, you will need to show your ticket, and we will be directed to our area. Actros and a couple of thers will be meeting us there and direct us into our allocated space.

Once you have parked up, please ensure that you have your Harewood Pass visible. Can you also put your information sheet in the windscreen so that others know some information about your car. Once you have done that you are free to do whatever your want to do for the rest of the day

We will be giving out our prizes at around 1500 hrs, so can I ask you all to be back at the area we have been allocated around that time.

For those that have not done the information sheet, a copy is attached (numbers will be issued tomorrow), once final list is posted

Many thanks to all that have supported this event, and hope that you all enjoy the day. It has been a long time in planning.

Stuart

suzublu
27th May 2012, 21:25
You been on the sauce Stu??? Hafrewood:shrug::D:D;)

Fusilier
27th May 2012, 21:30
Fanks for pointing that out Ronnie

Stu

suzublu
27th May 2012, 21:32
Got to keep an eye on you now Stu ;):D Really looking forward to it :bowdown:

Fusilier
27th May 2012, 21:51
Got to keep an eye on you now Stu ;):D Really looking forward to it :bowdown:

Ronnie So am I, only three weeks to go, lets just hope that it is as good as if not better than the last two years

Stu

The Final list for those attending The Rover 75 and MG ZT Northern Nationals. Shown in the List is your Voting Number which should be included on your car information sheet (Post 244 attachment)

Rover 75 Owners

1. Actros (Brian)
2. Baconbuttyman (Mick)
3. Beejay (Barry)
4. BlueJon (John)
5. Bobgrice (Bob)
6. Edward Haulatt (Edward)
7. FredSpencer (Fred)
8. G20Stu (Stuart)
9. Georgetrike (George)
10. Gsteph (George)
11. HighontheHill (Chris)
12. Hodgy (Alan)
14. Keeftheduck (Keith)
15. Kevineds (Kevin)
16. Lexey5900 (John)
17. Mofo (Chris)
18. Sikelsh (Simon)
19. Silvervixen (Jan)
20. Ssizefive (Steve)
21. Stocktake (Dave)
22. Stubie (Stuart)
23. StuBlake13 (Stu)
24. Suzublu (Ronnie)
25. Timbo.P6
26. Touchstone (Ian)
27. UKMoobs (Anthony)
28. Vindaloo (Jim)
29. VVC Geeza (Mick)
30. Wedgewud (Martin)

MG ZT Owners

31. 19018135 (Stuart)
32. 190Fieldsend (James)
33. Andy Willi (Andy)
34. Backoboy (Pete)
35. Bainzi (Nigel)
36. Blower (Paul)
37. Dissy1810 (Steve)
38. Dsteph (Dave)
39. Flying Banana (Bob)
40. Fusilier (Stu)
41. Pab (Paul)
42. Raynor (Johnathan)
43. Redfive (Ian)
44. Willshot (Will)

Application form sent off this morning at 1000 hrs in the big red box outside work, so we should have the tickets and all other items for the entry into the show within about 5/7 days time

Stu

Now we have got the final list, I am posting up, where I believe members will be meeting on the morning of the show, prior to travelling in convoy to the show

Bowburn Services - Depart 0730 hrs

Dissy1810 (Steve)
Dsteph (Dave)
Fusilier (Stu)
Georgetrike (George)
Mofo (Chris)

Wetherby Services - Depart 0915 -0930 hrs

19018135 (Stuart)
190Fieldsend (James)
Andy Willi (Andy)
Backoboy (Pete)
Baconbuttyman (Mick)
Bainzi (Nigel)
Beejay (Barry)
Blower (Paul)
BlueJon (John)
Edward Haulatt (Edward)
Flying Banana (Bob)
FredSpencer (Fred)
G20Stu (Stuart)
HighontheHill (Chris)
Hodgy (Alan)

Keeftheduck (Keith)
Kevineds (Kevin)
Lexey5900 (John)
Pab (Paul)
Raynor (Johnathan)
Redfive (Ian)
Sikelsh (Simon)
Silvervixen (Jan)
Ssizefive (Steve)
Stocktake (Dave)
Stubie (Stuart)
StuBlake13 (Stu)
Suzublu (Ronnie)
Timbo.P6 (Tim)
Touchstone (Ian)
UKMoobs (Anthony)
Vindaloo (Jim)
VVC Geeza (Mick)
Wedgewud (Martin)
Willshot (Will)

Advance Party Harewood

Actros (Brian)
Bobgrice (Bob)
Gsteph (George)

Arrive at Harewood House at approximately 0945 - 1000 hrs

On arrival at Wetherby Services, I will issue each member an envelope containing the following:

Entry Ticket
Winddscreen Pass

Please can you pay me, when I issue your envelope, as so far as I have paid for everything, as follows:

Trophies £106.97
Entry Fee £97.50
Postage 10 x 1st class stamps @£0.60 = £6 (more than I initial thought)

Total Cost is £210.47 / 44 members = £4.78 per member

Stu

andy willi
29th May 2012, 20:18
Have now lent S12vep the oldest known ZT for this show or his own ZT as we are looking and a couple this weekend coming.

Anyone after a quality ZR ?

Andy

Fusilier
29th May 2012, 20:24
Andy

Is your lad defo coming in the ZT then, and not the ZR. He PM'd me earlier, asking if would be ok, which of course will be, just need to change the master list

Very much looking forward to this show, (less than two weeks away), it is a great event, and I have enjoyed for several years now

Great shame that we did not make the 50 members attending.

Stu

andy willi
29th May 2012, 20:26
Deffinately will be a ZT but need to do Cam Belt and idle pully first. SO not a problem. Will both be in ZT's

Andy

Fusilier
29th May 2012, 20:34
[QUOTE=andy willi;1015312]Deffinately will be a ZT but need to do Cam Belt and idle pully first. SO not a problem. Will both be in ZT's

Andy

Andy

Thanks for letting me know, will amend list, and I dont want you doing the repairs like last time

http://i186.photobucket.com/albums/x150/2diesels/September%20Metro%20Centre/IMG_0019.jpg

Stu

keeftheduck
29th May 2012, 21:03
Still think you guys and your cars are going to outshine Goldilocks by a country mile. mine's a workaday Rover after all and I've only had it a month or so, but hey...it's the only one driven by a duck so it's defo best in that class at least :shrug:

Great job Stu, can't wait to experience the day, dinks, dents, peeling laquer and all, though I have made a few changes just to confound Reebs' Project Drive data if nothing else :D:D:D

Sounds like a great day out!

Fusilier
30th May 2012, 13:03
Still think you guys and your cars are going to outshine Goldilocks by a country mile. mine's a workaday Rover after all and I've only had it a month or so, but hey...it's the only one driven by a duck so it's defo best in that class at least :shrug:

Great job Stu, can't wait to experience the day, dinks, dents, peeling laquer and all, though I have made a few changes just to confound Reebs' Project Drive data if nothing else :D:D:D

Sounds like a great day out!

Keith

Like I have said earlier, it not about winning, or having a show winning car, but attending an event with like minded enthusastics, and also a great bunch of guys, I really do think that you will enjoy this show, lots to do, and lots of nice cars to see, either new or classic

See you soon

Stu

keeftheduck
30th May 2012, 17:39
I'm sure I will. I'm looking forward to it!

pab
31st May 2012, 09:29
Keith

Like I have said earlier, it not about winning, or having a show winning car, but attending an event with like minded enthusastics, and also a great bunch of guys, I really do think that you will enjoy this show, lots to do, and lots of nice cars to see, either new or classic

See you soon

StuTell you what Stu,that was a buzz picking up 3rd prize last year for best turned out cars.

Very memorable driving into the paddock to collect it,and the bottle of Harewood house ale..Keep up the good work.:)

Fusilier
31st May 2012, 10:34
Tell you what Stu,that was a buzz picking up 3rd prize last year for best turned out cars.

Very memorable driving into the paddock to collect it,and the bottle of Harewood house ale..Keep up the good work.:)

Pab

Yes it was, hopefully even better this year, as we have also got our own trophies to give out, and we may even get to go into the arena again, if members want to do that, but we must get in very early with our forms, as they do book the arena very quickly.

By the way, I have assumed that you will be going in your nice new shiney MG ZT 190 SE, rather than the Rover 75, and I have amended the list to reflect that.

I think that we have got a good turnout, and a lot of members who have'nt been before, I think will get a big shock on just how good this show is.

Very much looking forward to it,

See you soon

Stu

highonthehill
31st May 2012, 11:11
Stu

On the information sheet is 'car number' the registration number?

Ian G
31st May 2012, 12:24
Stu

On the information sheet is 'car number' the registration number?

OH Now you have got me worried I took it to be the voting number 43 in my case so number 11 for your car..now i'm not sure..

But according to my wife I'm often wrong !!!!
Cheers Ian

highonthehill
31st May 2012, 12:42
OH Now you have got me worried I took it that to be the voting number 43 in my case so number 11 for your car..now i'm not sure..

But according to my wife I'm often wrong !!!!
Cheers Ian

Thanks Ian, you are probably right but I'll wait for the official word from Stu

Fusilier
31st May 2012, 21:12
Chris

On the list I published with everyone's name (post 249), there is a number next to it, Can you please put that Number of the informtion sheet (post 244) which you need to download and fill in, at the top is a Number, which is the voting number

Hope that explains it.

Not long to go now, until this excellent show, can't wait, been a long time since the very first post late last year

Stu

Just to let all those attending know, that the tickets arrived today from Harewood, in a big envelope, so will be busy getting them put in smaller envelopes, ready to hand out for a fortnight on Sunday.

Stu

Just as a reminder to those that are travelling from outside Northern Areas,, can you reset your trip computers, mileages to Zero, and then when you get to the meet, grab me, and let me know what distance you have travelled, I have a vague idea of the distances, but would like to be acturate as possible

Many thanks

Stuart

Adamsapples
2nd June 2012, 21:23
I'm new to the forum and 75 ownership. Planning to attend Harewood and would like to stop by, see all your cars and say hello

stocktake
2nd June 2012, 21:34
More than welcome, see you there :)

FredSpencer
2nd June 2012, 21:35
I'm new to the forum and 75 ownership. Planning to attend Harewood and would like to stop by, see all your cars and say hello

More than welcome, see you there :)

You'll spot us easily enough ..... the flags are usually upside down. ;) :getmecoat:

Raynor
3rd June 2012, 12:18
Hey all

As per mine and Andy Willi's previous posts. I can now officially say that I'll be coming on my very own ZT.

Fusilier
3rd June 2012, 14:24
Adam

Have had one cancellation, so if you want you can have that place. Just let me know

Stu

Anthony & Maricel
3rd June 2012, 20:01
Anthony

Presume that you will be a Wetherby Services, before the final convoy to Harewood ?

Think that you will really enjoy this show, one of the best shows around, with lots to do

Stu

Hi Stu we will meet you at the wetherby services about 8:30.

Anthony

Fusilier
3rd June 2012, 21:08
Hi Stu we will meet you at the wetherby services about 8:30.

Anthony

Anthony, I will be there at around 0845 hrs, as travelling down from Durham with about 5 other members, so will meet you at the Services, before final convoy to Harewood

Stu

Just thinking in advance about the best way to do the scoring for the prizes for the show, for each category

Was thinking that if somebody gets a vote then

1st Place gets 10 points
2nd Place gets 3 points
3rd Place gets 1 Point

Then all the scores are added up, and the one with the most number of points is deemed as the best in class, second highest gets 2nd and third gets 3rd

The one with the most overall points is deemed as Best in Show, and then the class in which the best in show comes from, either Rover 75 or MG ZT, 2nd place would be elevated to best in class, 3rd would get 2nd place and 4th would get third Place.

Or has anybody else got any other ideas

Stu

Prizes will be awarded as follows:

Best in Show - Glass Engraved Trophy (stands about 8" High)

http://i1169.photobucket.com/albums/r504/Stuart_McNulty/CIMG1148.jpg?t=1337101703

Best in Class Rover 75 - Large Trophy
2nd in Class Rover 75 - Medium trophy
3rd in Class Rover 75 - Small Trophy

Best in Class MG ZT - Large Trophy

http://i1169.photobucket.com/albums/r504/Stuart_McNulty/CIMG1149.jpg?t=1337101727

and a trophy will also be awarded to the member who has travelled the furtherest to the show from his home

stocktake
4th June 2012, 20:47
did i mention Stu, I've just moved to New Zealand ;)

Fusilier
4th June 2012, 20:51
Dave

Are you leaving now to drive to Harewood,presume you are going via Leeds, and if you are passing through Hong Kong or Singapore can you get us a couple of things !!!!!!

I think that you would win the prize for shortest distance travelled, if we had one !!!

Stu

pab
4th June 2012, 20:58
Dave

No you did'nt, are you leaving now to drive to Harewood,presume you are going via Leeds !!!!!!

I think that you would win the prize for shortest distance travelled, if we had one !!!

StuI would probably have to claim second place,Dave lives about five miles up the road.

Anyway Stu,looking forward to this now. :)

FredSpencer
4th June 2012, 21:12
I would probably have to claim second place,Dave lives about five miles up the road.

Anyway Stu,looking forward to this now. :)

Crikey, am I third nearest ..... will I make it so far? ;)

Fusilier
4th June 2012, 22:01
Crikey, am I third nearest ..... will I make it so far? ;)

Fred

You might have to save up some pennies for the fuel, as you must be using at least 1500 ml for that journey.

:flog2::wine:

I have got one spare place for this show, so if any member would like to attend, just let me know, soonest, it will be offered on a first come, first served basis

Many Thanks

Stuart

The Final list (less 1 spare place) for those attending The Rover 75 and MG ZT Northern Nationals.

Rover 75 Owners

1. Actros (Brian)
2. Baconbuttyman (Mick)
3. Beejay (Barry)
4. BlueJon (John)
5. Bobgrice (Bob)
6. Edward Haulatt (Edward)
7. FredSpencer (Fred)
8. G20Stu (Stuart)
9. Georgetrike (George)
10. Gsteph (George)
11. HighontheHill (Chris)
12. Hodgy (Alan)
13. Canonite (Alan)
14. Keeftheduck (Keith)
15. Kevineds (Kevin)
16. Lexey5900 (John)
17. Mofo (Chris)
18. Sikelsh (Simon)
19. Silvervixen (Jan)
20. Ssizefive (Steve)
21. Stocktake (Dave)
22. Stubie (Stuart)
23. StuBlake13 (Stu)
24. Suzublu (Ronnie)
25. Timbo.P6
26. Touchstone (Ian)
27. UKMoobs (Anthony)
28. Vindaloo (Jim)
29. VVC Geeza (Mick)
30. Wedgewud (Martin)

MG ZT Owners

31. 19018135 (Stuart)
32. 190Fieldsend (James)
33. Andy Willi (Andy)
34. Backoboy (Pete)
35. Bainzi (Nigel)
36. Blower (Paul)
37. Dissy1810 (Steve)
38. Dsteph (Dave)
39. Flying Banana (Bob)
40. Fusilier (Stu)
41. Pab (Paul)
42. Raynor (Johnathan)
43. Redfive (Ian)
44. Willshot (Will)

All envelopes now marked up with all the tickets and forms enclosed, we have been allocated Area 29 for the Club stand at Harewood. Not long to go now, a week on Sunday (Sunday 17 June 2012).

Looking forward to meeting you all at the event

Stuart

suzublu
5th June 2012, 20:28
Not many sleeps Stu :D:D Glad it's not area 51

Fusilier
5th June 2012, 20:42
Not many sleeps Stu :D:D Glad it's not area 51

Ronnie

So am I, can you imagine, if we did get area 51, we would all be kidnapped by Aliens or some strange beasts

Stu

keeftheduck
5th June 2012, 20:46
Just thinking in advance about the best way to do the scoring for the prizes for the show, for each category

Was thinking that if somebody gets a vote then

1st Place gets 10 points
2nd Place gets 3 points
3rd Place gets 1 Point

Then all the scores are added up, and the one with the most number of points is deemed as the best in class, second highest gets 2nd and third gets 3rd

The one with the most overall points is deemed as Best in Show, and then the class in which the best in show comes from, either Rover 75 or MG ZT, 2nd place would be elevated to best in class, 3rd would get 2nd place and 4th would get third Place.

Or has anybody else got any other ideas

Stu

Prizes will be awarded as follows:

Best in Show - Glass Engraved Trophy (stands about 8" High)

Best in Class Rover 75 - Large Trophy

Best in Class MG ZT - Large Trophy

and a trophy will also be awarded to the member who has travelled the furtherest to the show from his home

How about 10 -5 -3 for 1st, 2nd and 3rd? That way 2 seconds is like a first and 3 third places is (almost) like a first...just a thunk...it's entirely up to you though...I'm sure you know best at arranging these things anyway.