PDA

View Full Version : Mini Meet S. Queensferry- 16 Dec.

Freebyrd
26th November 2011, 08:38
Another good night in the Hawes Inn last night.

The next Mini-Meet at Hawes Inn South Queensferry. Friday 16 December. All welcome.

tricia1470
26th November 2011, 10:24
I'm nightshift :-(

Graham1961
26th November 2011, 18:30
Another good night in the Hawes Inn last night.

The next Mini-Meet at Hawes Inn South Queensferry. Friday 16 December. All welcome.

Aye it was a good laugh, really enjoyed it....Count me in for the 16th, looking forward to it already..:drool4:

Freebyrd
26th November 2011, 22:14
Yes Graham, it was a bit rowdy, even Helga came through to see what the noise was about:o. Trish, a lot of flu going about just now, night off might help:shrug:.

FLYER
26th November 2011, 22:19
Get us down for it brian.:D

Graham1961
26th November 2011, 22:24
Yes Graham, it was a bit rowdy, even Helga came through to see what the noise was about:o. Trish, a lot of flu going about just now, night off might help:shrug:.

We were enjoying ourselves so much Helga came through to put a stop to it......brilliant night though....:D:D

FLYER
26th November 2011, 22:34
We were enjoying ourselves so much Helga came through to put a stop to it......brilliant night though....:D:D

She so terrified me i forgot she was holding my dinner :D:D

rotrex
26th November 2011, 23:23
ache she's ok guys. maybe wanted to join in as we probs sounded like we were having fun. a scarse thing nowaday tbh=got to have a laugh right where would we be without a laugh :shrug::D

FLYER
26th November 2011, 23:29
ache she's ok guys. maybe wanted to join in as we probs sounded like we were having fun. a scarse thing nowaday tbh=got to have a laugh right where would we be without a laugh :shrug::D

no-wheresville man ::D

3stripes
8th December 2011, 17:02
would have liked to have made this guys and have a chance to meet up and chat and swap ideas but unfortunately i,ll be working trying to keep the roads safe, i,d try pop past but would stand out a bit in uniform lol and would depend where we,re called to. so have a good one and be safe lol :xmas-smiley-025:
phil

FLYER
13th December 2011, 12:06
:icon_sad: unless i can get this crank pulley sorted by friday i wont/cant attend .

sick as a pig about this folks .

:xmas-smiley-014:

Graham1961
14th December 2011, 00:23
:icon_sad: unless i can get this crank pulley sorted by friday i wont/cant attend .

sick as a pig about this folks .

:xmas-smiley-014: I will keep my fingers and toes crossed you can make it....
won't be the same without you both....:xmas-smiley-014:

FLYER
14th December 2011, 19:43
I will keep my fingers and toes crossed you can make it....
won't be the same without you both....:xmas-smiley-014:

Well the parts arrived [24 hr turnround] from KENT but they cant do it till friday so this is gonna be tight , if i can get there i WILL get there trust me.:icon_sad:

Freebyrd
15th December 2011, 01:58
Well the parts arrived [24 hr turnround] from KENT but they cant do it till friday so this is gonna be tight , if i can get there i WILL get there trust me.:icon_sad:
Pity George, but I think we will have to call off the meet on Friday, not many can make it due to other commitments. No point in you rushing through.

FLYER
15th December 2011, 21:25
Well as i cant commit to getting there it lookslike it,s off .

A great christmas and a happy new year when it comes to all you stalwarts who have attended monthly all year , lets do it all again next year troops .:xmas-smiley-003:

FLYER
15th December 2011, 23:12
blimey its back on again , tam says he can now make it so if i get the car we will be headin through.

Chaos :xmas-smiley-003:

rotrex
15th December 2011, 23:34
a bit late guys I know sorry, but as G said, looking like I can now make it so will look in here in morning see if its on :snowfight1:

Freebyrd
16th December 2011, 05:36
a bit late guys I know sorry, but as G said, looking like I can now make it so will look in here in morning see if its on :snowfight1:

Ok, it's back on:xmas-smiley-003: See you guys at about 7pm Hawes Inn

Freebyrd
16th December 2011, 05:41

Great, it's ON, see you all tonight guys, about 7pm, Hawes Inn

rotrex
16th December 2011, 07:55
Great, it's ON, see you all tonight guys, about 7pm, Hawes Inn

ah just looked out and have 4" of snow. dont panic I have a shovel and a fbh :noel:

FLYER
16th December 2011, 08:45
ah just looked out and have 4" of snow. dont panic I have a shovel and a fbh :noel:

i was wandering around kirkintilloch looking for a bus at 7 this mornin , nightmare on elm st

rotrex
16th December 2011, 08:51
I have just finished clearing the path, sods law its snowing again :snowfight1:

Freebyrd
16th December 2011, 09:23
I have just finished clearing the path, sods law its snowing again :snowfight1:
No snow on this side of the country, at least Edinburgh area, just wet and foggy. Table booked at Hawes Inn for 7.30pm TONIGHT:xmas-smiley-003:.

rotrex
16th December 2011, 10:03
No snow on this side of the country, at least Edinburgh area, just wet and foggy. Table booked at Hawes Inn for 7.30pm TONIGHT:xmas-smiley-003:.
snow now thawing fast. all roads clear. see you there:icon_smile:

rotrex
16th December 2011, 23:18
well guys, got to say I really enjoyed the meet tonight, relaxed and not needing to rush to get home made it a great night to finnish of the year. even if a wee tad cold for standing about :xmas-smiley-035:
till next time guys :noel:

WillyHeckaslike
17th December 2011, 00:07
FLYER: I was wandering around kirkintilloch looking for a bus at 7 this morning, nightmare on elm stThought cabbies would look after each other. :huh:

rotrex
17th December 2011, 00:20
Thought cabbies would look after each other. :huh:
hi willy. I was thinking how the bleep can you loose a thing the size of a bus :icon_smile:

FLYER
17th December 2011, 08:34
excellent last mini meet of the year , the HAWES chef hit the spot last night as all 3 courses were superb , great laughs again and good company , helga was at her dominant best lol.

Freebyrd
17th December 2011, 09:17
excellent last mini meet of the year , the HAWES chef hit the spot last night as all 3 courses were superb , great laughs again and good company , helga was at her dominant best lol.
Yes another good night, but we were not the noisiest party there for a change. I bet that other lot in the corner are well hung over this morning.:xmas-smiley-003:

Graham1961
17th December 2011, 18:03
Another excellent night at South Queensferry, was relieved to learn it was back on, thank god it was......brilliant laugh and the food was superb, the chef did us proud.
The table we were allocated was on Helga's round but we survived...look forward to next January's meet.....:xmas-smiley-025:

rotrex
17th December 2011, 20:41
sounds like we all enjoyed it guys. I also enjoyed getting out for a drive in the old connie, twas a nice relaxed drive home after a nice meal and good crack :icon_smile: